Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaunnaj86

Actually, I think she said that when she bought it she didn't realize what it said on the front, so that's why

I also felt bad for Jackson. They were trying to make him play with specific toys but anything he actually wanted to play with they said, "no, that's for the giveaway". Let him play with what he wants and give away what he doesn't. And in what senario in the heat of Orlando is wearing a plush backpack ever going to be comfortable for him?

Her words were "I realized once we got home that I actually got the wrong size" then went on to say that she didn't realize the front was the way it was. It looked much smaller than the other shirts she got so I'm guessing it was too small and she knows she's not actually going to lose the 15lbs so she added it to the Giveaway that will never happen.

Reactions: 5

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Part of me thinks J5D has had botox and lip fillers, but then another part of me thinks they def would have filmed it and discussed it because she thinks it is boujee.
She would absolutely film it…as a sponsored deal. Tons of “creators” partner with med spas to show their Botox or filler process, then get it for free in return. I’m actually surprised she hasn’t done that yet!

shaunnaj86

Yeah Tim we've seen the front of your shorts... You never tore anything unless it was the butt seam of your shorts.
Also had to unfortunately see the front of Jenns shorts up close and personal while at the go kart track. Barf.

• Sick

peteykirch

VIP Member
Does Dimmy realize that if they have Prop #2 that won't fit two car seats and JennyJumbo in the backseat of a Tesla? Especially with all the crap they feel the need to haul. Couple that with needing to haul a Nanny too....better start looking at minivans!
They'll put J$ in the frunk since he'll be an after thought if they ever had baby 2.

• Sad

Hangininthere

Part of me thinks J5D has had botox and lip fillers, but then another part of me thinks they def would have filmed it and discussed it because she thinks it is boujee.
Nah I don't think so, looks like she might have a large cold sore and boy they can distort the lip.. She needs some Abreva or HepecinL.

• Haha

dingdangdong

We bought in about a decade ago and even then when we ran the numbers, the margins were tight. Now? There's no way I'd grab in. At this point we just rent our points out for cash when we don't want to go. So we're not "losing" money but it's not the savings center we thought it would be.
We looked at buying into Riviera when it was the “deal” this spring. Obviously it wasn’t a 70k buy in like Aulani but we still couldn’t make it make sense. And trust me, I wanted to make it make sense.

With the way you can rent points, you never really have to pay full price for a room at Disney, which is one of the reasons it isn’t so appealing anymore.

Dillon21

VIP Member
I think the Orlandoverse vloggers, esp. people like the TTT's think they are name brand (sorry for the analogy) like Hellman's Mayo. The name sells itself. Unlike Hellman's Mayo that is always consistent with their product. TTT is not.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jackson ate healthier as a baby. Initially only homemade puréed fruits and vegetables. Then broccoli with either grilled chicken or salmon (which he loved!).

All of these are not a part of his daily diet now.
Fruits and vegetables especially are missing.
I agree, but at what point did Jenn and Tim make this change over? What were they doing that took their focus off the health of their son and back onto ease of life? Was it when Disney re-opened?

scopeyscope

VIP Member
5 minutes in to the new video. “I never saw this…. I never saw that….. I couldn’t go there….” I miss my baby every day I have to go to my actual job to earn an actual living that I actually need to get by and pay the bills. It makes me so angry that she is so ecstatic to be away from her kid.
When she was saying that I was saying “bitch… you KNOW how to drive… go see something ffs if you really want to… leaving Tim alone with the kid is the same if you’re home and if you’re gone bec you don’t parent.

Hangininthere

Maybe he's waiting to get the limited edition 50th anniversary Ray Ban reading sunglasses :cool:

As I whisper, we both got a pair in October... and in my defense with my cerebral intervention and fibromyalgia, the light color of lenses are perfect for me, both outside and inside when needed... but any who, LOL

Tim kept saying it's time for dinner, we have to go. It was 3:55, he was in a huge rush to close out the live stream. Jenn kept chatting away.

J$ wasn't at Universal with them today. I wonder if Manny Matt was bringing J$ at 4 or they had to pick him up at 4. They seemed very rushed.

View attachment 985083View attachment 985085
Very interesting!!!

There seems to be a few confused people, both stan and non-stan on the new FRE video who are confused about tax deductions and write offs. They think Tim and Jenn are ending up getting all this shit for free. One stan swore it was a benefit for rich people like them, and poor people are just too stupid to understand it. This same stan also claimed to be a tax professional. After I called her out, her posts magically disappeared 🤣
I guess we could add that to the list “professionals” that the stans claim when commenting. It is funny, no one has posted a comment about Jackprop being a genius anymore as diagnosed by the commenters that are in various fields of engaging with child prodigies. #homemovies

Quasimodo

VIP Member
This is at the core of how I feel too. Baby Jackson is a prop to Tim and a feel good pet to Jenn. But like people who no longer find puppies fun once they start to grow up, Jenn wants a new one... but this time she wants it to be a girl. What if they do have another and it's another little boy?
Well, since they have all the money in the world, they could go the route of gender selection at a fertility clinic.

Or Jennysinkhole can cross her fingers and wish for a girl while she chucks her nasty prosperity pig into the sinkhole and that should manifest what she wants. Easy as pie with a side of cookies, cupcakes and beignets.

• Haha

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Yeah, but she also said her mom was on drugs... and her dad was never there? What? Why would any responsible adult leave their children under the care of a druggie?

Jackson won't have to deal with that thankfully, at least I don't think he will. And Jenn may have a glass of wine here or there or party when out, but I doubt she'd become an alcoholic.
I don’t think that is a good comparison video. What Tim and Jen are doing is very different to that mother, however, there are tiktokers who were born during the mummy blogging crazy and who grew up having their life blogged and have spoken out about how it negatively effected their family life and their childhood

GG981

Did you guys see this podcast about Tim/Jen being removed from the media list at Disney and Universal? They basically say that their raciest/homophobic content of the past doesn't matter because:

1. they went above and beyond to apologize and donate to charity when it was revealed
2. it was a long time ago and they probably forgot to delete the videos
3. are excellent at delivering Disney/Universal information
4. are generally good people

• Wow
  • Haha