Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dingdangdong

So to be clear, the item they're giving away is a t-shirt that they bought the wrong size for Tim on? or Jenn?

That's not a give away in my book. That's finding a dumping ground for their garbage while attempting to make it look like they're so generous to their stans.

And now they'll be able to justify that $1000 in give away expenses they'll be adding to their write-offs in the 2021 tax year.
That checks out. (y)
There are 4 giveaways, each filled with various items like T-shirts, pins, magnets, keychains, a stuffed animal, tumbler, a hat, etc.

Reactions: 4

Dillon21

VIP Member
I kind of want to see them do an all-inclusive resort somewhere not US-based to see just how absolutely gluttonous they get. And how they'd be terrified to venture off-resort.

I know a few people that went to a place in the DR and they did do a couple day trips sponsored by the resort (meeting dolphin, snorkeling, SCUBA, fishing trip) . They mentioned that there would be no way in heck they would have left the property on their own due to the areas around the resort being not to friendly towards tourists.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
That's the thing that gets me, surely the parents are retired now, why are they NEVER at things, as a kid we did a lot with our parents but at the same time there were days out where grandparents, uncles, aunts an even cousins were along.
Hell, Josh and Jenna's parent are in RTV1 videos all the time and they are grown ass adults.

An RV trip to the Smokies would certainly open the way for the dream TTT/YITS ”clabberation”.

Better still, though, how about a vloggers/FRE-stars version of the TV show Wife Swap, where Dawn gets to spend a week in Orlando with Tim, whilst….err…..Jenn gets to spend the week in Sevierville with Will. What could go wrong? 😬😬😬
Or House Swap, so Dawn can show us the Tracker's "john" while Tim shows us the Grace's "commode".

Last edited:

Monkeypoopants

On the subreddit either the Nanny video was not posted or removed. I swear it was up there a few hours ago.

• Wow

Hangininthere

The not eating Disney as a family is weird! They make those stupid boxed meals while J$ gets some sort of frozen shit. Why can’t they grill some chicken & cook some sides? It’s not hard. And yes fasting is good for you- I use to only eat in an 8 hr period. It helps reset your blood sugar & reduces bloating. They could eat dinner with J$ at 5:30 & still have a snack at 7/8.
There ya go, and I couldn't agree more... :) Maybe they think having those boxed meals later is their "together" time... heck I don't know but it's weird for sure.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
The Trackers always talk about how much they hated their one experience at Ohana. They complain that they felt rushed when they asked for more food. Must have been good food if they asked for more 🤷‍♀️. The starter portions aren't exactly small.
I've had many off meals in Disney, be it from food or service (or both in the case of Tony's), but never at ohana. Breakfast is usually laid back and amazing. I didn't care for dinner, but that's because it's a very meat oriented meal and I don't usually partake in that. The quality and service were both very good both times we went for dinner.

Tim and Jenn are gluttons.

Hangininthere

Guess it boils down to dealing with real life and vlogging-let someone else do our job- that's the trackashians as they merrily film along.. pathetic and gets worse, they'll see from their decisions and how people look at them, like now. Their relatability has gone down the drain.

Anyone wonder if daycare/nanny may have shown up after his 2yr check-up (if he went). Surely a pediatrician would point out his developmental delays (all of which are caused by his control freak parents- the crab claws, not feeding himself, etc…). That’s what I find so odd, Tim won’t let him feed himself, but he’ll hand him off to any other adult he can (stranger, manny, nanny) & dance while he does it (it ain’t just Jennbo that’s so giddy- hello cruise vlogs).
Maybe that's how he was raised, look at the way he holds his silverware to eat (nothing against anyone else that does this).

dingdangdong

I agree, but at what point did Jenn and Tim make this change over? What were they doing that took their focus off the health of their son and back onto ease of life? Was it when Disney re-opened?
They used to pack him snacks for Disney and he’d eat grapes while Tim rode rides.

beachykeen

I did wonder why they weren’t opting for daycare. Both my kids are at school & day care. The social skills are invaluable- that’s the most important thing they are learning. My guess is they left it too late to apply and everywhere is booked up.
I see what you guys mean about the eyebrows. Would you not save that for a day when you aren’t on camera…

mjm9

VIP Member
They'll just get the Tesla Cybertruck next. Dump Ginn in the back, problem solved.
View attachment 993850
I can see this as Tim’s next flex purchase!
It seats 6 and has all that back bed room.
The basic tier model starts at 40K.

One big problem....
The Cybertruck is not street legal almost anywhere, and certainly not in Europe, which requires pedestrian crash protection by body design in front. There no legal bumpers, wipers, or mirrors, and headlight design and height is probably illegal at present.”