Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dingdangdong

I can’t believe they were able to put any more food in their bodies after the amount of times she said “marrow goo.”

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Den333

In their Sinkhole-Go Kart video At 22:31 while filming a naked chrome statue, Tim says "I feel like you can take some cool selfies in this guys butt."

• Haha
  • Sick

Moonlight666

about 15 years ago, my husband and I spent a week on Maui backpacking around the island. We rented a Jeep and camped on the black sand beach, camped on the volcano and hiked down into it (getting back out was a total bitch lol) and camped a few other places. We drove the entire road to Hana and used the “Blue book” to find amazing secluded places like pools at the top of waterfalls and hiking through bamboo forests. We ended our trip with two nights in a nice resort. That trip was magical and I cannot imagine going all the way there and acting the way they did ( leaving the resort 1.5 times). It’s like they are children and have no idea what to do with themselves and are too scared to venture far. I get that they are not very adventurous in nature and prefer the easy life…but what a waste. Good fortune is definitely wasted on these two imbeciles.
That sounds like an amazing trip!!!

comeagain

Something that has me curious: did the trackers say they paid off their house with savings for the current nanny? Because didn’t someone discover they had paid off their mortgage over a year ago? Has this nanny worked that long? Also I thought the avg salary for a nanny in fl was $36,00- 50,000 a year. So assuming they paid her a yearly salary of 36k( let’s face it- the trackers will short change any employee) plus all the trip- that’s what 80k. I thought someone here mentioning the payoff was in the 300k. So if according to Jenn they took “a lot of their savings out” for a nanny or at home daycare- what did they do with the other 200k? Hmm perhaps that is how they funded their getaways. I’m just confused about it- with alot of shit out of their mouth they give half truths.
When did they say they paid off their house?

Hangininthere

If I can see your underwear you do not have on proper clothing for public- period! I don’t wear leggings anywhere but my house- to me they aren’t pants. Jenn refuses to buy a damn pair that is thick or the right size- or buy some damn jeans!
Exactly! I'm 30lbs over weight and don't wear leggings at all but that's my choice. Oh I agree she should buy a pair thicker or larger- that at least would be more attractive. And good ole jeans won't let ya down!!

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn thinks "DMV" when referring to a stan who said "come to maryland" literally means Dept. of Motor Vehicles (TBH I'm surprised she even knows what that DMV stands for).

chococat

How do they make so much money and she looks like shit? The hair nails and clothing should be on point.
Jenn needs some really good nails put on her hands. Those stubby nails are horrifying! A good set of nails actually lengthens the body and is slenderizing. Don’t get me started on her toes. Creepy!

• Sick

WhiskeyBusiness

I disagree with the comments that Jenn was 'micromanaging' the kid when he was feeding the goats. He was picking individual feed pellets and holding them in his fingers for the goats to bite at instead of holding out his hand so they can use their tongue to scoop it. I actually agree, I wouldn't want my kid running the risk of getting bit by a zoo animal.

Hangininthere

I’m a huge Disney park/resorts fan, and have never understood how DVC is currently worth the buy in. 25 years ago? Yeah. Tim’s explanation of 70k plus 3500/year didn’t make me feel any different. What am I missing about DVC.
In my honest opinion you aren't missing a darn thing- all it does is line the pockets of greed at Disney. After they toured the 3 bedroom villa, you could tell in his voice he had a woody for DVC, LOL, sorry but he was beside, around, under, over, on top of himself with excitement.. $$$$$$$

Our stay at Kadani village in October, we had two bathrooms and that was so, so nice and I believe hubby said it was almost 900.00 per night but mind you we hadn't been in forever since Covid and had a nice pile of money put back in our Disney savings account.. So what the hell we splurged but generally we stay at Ft. Wilderness and rent a golf cart.. The trackashians are trying so hard to impress themselves and everyone else!!!!

quietcandy

VIP Member
Tim's eye is making me realize that I also need to get my glasses prescription updated, so thanks Tim! I've already scheduled an appointment because a) it isn't hard, and b) I take my health seriously.

You should think about doing the same.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
This is part of the reason I got rid of all my social media accounts. A lot of my post were centered around my children and it started to dawn on me that they are their own people who weren’t able to give consent of what I was posting about them. Not that I had a big following at all, but I realized it was me trying to get attention by showing off my kids and it wasn’t right. That and the fact that even if you have your social media on the most private of settings, hackers and tech savvy individuals can still access your account, so basically your children are never safe from child predators. ☹ My heart breaks for children if influencers, they’ll never escape that what lives on the internet forever.
My mum posts her friggin life on social sites, it's crazy, my SIL can be just as bad but I'll give her her due, both her an my brother have forbid any images of their kid on any social sites, pictures are sent privately through messages, am happy that they decided to do this as I'd hate for her image all over sites