Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Prove they have a mortgage. The last record under their name for that address is a release of mortgage saying they paid off the loan.
What I saw is they paid off a loan. There are many documents under Tim’s name. I haven’t seen anything that adds up to the entire cost of their house being satisfied

Reactions: 6

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
You know all this talk about t-shirts made me think of this idea for them (which I'll put in spoilers just to make it harder for them to read):

• Haha

DoreenP

So, is $3500 a normal price to fly across the US round trip in first class? I near about spit out my drink when they said the price per person.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I’m a huge Disney park/resorts fan, and have never understood how DVC is currently worth the buy in. 25 years ago? Yeah. Tim’s explanation of 70k plus 3500/year didn’t make me feel any different. What am I missing about DVC.
We bought in about a decade ago and even then when we ran the numbers, the margins were tight. Now? There's no way I'd grab in. At this point we just rent our points out for cash when we don't want to go. So we're not "losing" money but it's not the savings center we thought it would be.

comeagain

14 min in and Tim is speaking double. Great editing😉👍
They have a nanny with them

Much to my surprise it's not Manny Matt. I actually thought for a moment it was Adam's wife! Right? That's the brother that still lives in the area? I can't keep up. Anyway, they must've gotten offended at yet another gift and cut off another friendship lol

🤔. It’s interesting that as TTT views go down their subscribers increased by 1K.

If it is true that they might be getting a babysitter for Jackson when they go to venues that is a good thing for him. He will have some normalcy in his life. And an adult he can count on to nurture his physical and cognitive development. For an almost 26 month old, J$ is delayed in several areas, but with time and repetition can catch up.

btw - Jackson is the smartest one in the family. The day will come when he won’t put up being on TTT.
Not to be argumentative, but we are putting a lot on the shoulders of the sitter. He/She could just plop Jackprop in front of a TV or pad while the Trackholes enjoy their child free outing. What is the more common way a sitter watches the kids?? Now if it was a real Nanny/Manny or Au Pair that was consistently in-house that would be different.

We didn’t expect our sitters to educate our kids while they were watching them for 2-4 hours while we were out. Maybe we expected less than today’s parents. As a timeframe, my eldest son is 33.

#homemovies

dingdangdong

Is there any instance where Jenn doesn’t think spending absolutely the most amount of money possible is not “worth it.”

mjm9

VIP Member
Spending an estimated $25k on a Hawaii vacation, while only leaving the resort twice (one of which on a $800 day trip), is incredibly unhealthy and the fact that they casually brush it away is extremely financially illiterate of them. Adding the Starcruiser at over $5,000 for the two of them (let alone with a 2-year-old who can't do anything on his own) is just spending money to spend it. My goodness.
Yes. And they weren’t even celebrating anything of significance!

I have a major milestone birthday coming up in a few years. I want to either throw a huge party with my extended family or take my family unit on a cruise. I will do it up right and don’t expect it to reach what they paid for the Aulani trip.

Reactions: 5

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I agree, he's better off in the long run. He'll thrive.

I may have explained it wrong. He will benefit. No doubt.

However their intentions are not that they present. They are presenting its for J. But in reality its for them and their channel. Gin should have said "we got him a nanny because i hate how he distracts focus from me and my time on camera."
No I totally got where you were coming from. I just wanted to clarify my thoughts on the whole situation

• Heart

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Any chance the new nanny in the zoo video is actually a family member? Maybe an aunt?

• Haha

NEW-B

Income to expenses, talking trips alone, not running a household and basics... anyone have a guesstimate what that ratio was for 2021?
We looking at 30%, 50%, or more spent on trips and lavish experiences, including dining out?
I would guesstimate its close to 40% spent on trips, dining, and crappy souvenirs. I'm generously assuming they're bringing in $200k/year.