The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J$ should get emancipated from these Trackholes the second he turns 16. Unfortunately he's got to endure this lifestyle for up to 14 more years, unless at some point he refuses to be on camera and the Slackers miraculously decide to honor his request. And he should also sue them for back pay from literally the minute he was born and put on camera. He is a minor that never gave his consent to be exploited on a daily basis. J$'s emotional distress is clear in so many of the videos, especially recently like the rollercoaster and Frankenstein encounter. All of the videos J$ has been in since his birth, outside of the rare Dim solo video, can serve as evidence should he choose to go this legal route in the future. The scumbag Slackers should think about that!!! But as we all know, they value clicks and views far more than the well-being of their miracle child.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasting 2 days at Universal with a toddler is even more of a nonsensical choice than all the choices they made or didn't make at Disneyland. If you know there isn't much to do for a toddler at Universal, and you the adult aren't going to go on any adult rides either, then why even bother going to Universal? He's not going to remember how much he looooooovvvvved Secret Life of Pets anyway, so it'd make more sense to bring him back when he's at least 4 or 5. These two are extraordinarily talented at superfluous spending of their money. The whole week should have been just Disneyland. Jennyturdlines was the one that was super excited to see Frankenstein, she almost booked it over to him as fast as she stampeded over to Piglet last Halloween. Clearly she was the one that wanted to go to Universal. It's comical to think of how much they spent just so J$ could go on Secret Life of Pets twice, and a swirly ride that even a local carnival will have. They can't come up with enough ways to throw their money away. It's really scary how they don't seem to have a plan for 1 year from now or 5 years from now or 10 years from now. SAVE some of that money. Invest it. These two are going to be scraping the barrel once J$ is old enough to work and they'll put all the pressure on him to also financially support them (they're already putting the pressure on him to financially support them with these vlogs, he just isn't aware of it yet).

Reactions: 15
I know there a lot of animal lovers in this community, came across this video today and just had to share. So creative and heartwarming!!! The total opposite of the Slackers. They can't even buy, much less make, a decent child gate for J$. And I bet Liam didn't have to buy any of his almost 2 million YT subscribers ;).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They could very well have a playground in the backyard of their house. Their next door neighbour has one. Unless they are breaking the HOA rules. I'm honestly surprised by the way they blow money on stuff that they haven't purchased him a playground quality one for their yard yet just to brag.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
It seems to be a bit of a strange thing to not be allowed, I can see the big wooden ones that need to be professionally built maybe not being allowed but really to not allow those little cheap swings or even those little plastic climbing frames is a bit weird

Reactions: 2
It seems to be a bit of a strange thing to not be allowed, I can see the big wooden ones that need to be professionally built maybe not being allowed but really to not allow those little cheap swings or even those little plastic climbing frames is a bit weird
I posted a photo above, their neighbours have one so I don't see why they cannot.

That was their backyard for 1 day to gain money off of a "toddler water park day". Don't think we saw any of those toys in more than 1 other vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
We talked with Jackie for about ten minutes last night. She was raving about the parade just like we were. Trust me, it’s worth the cost if you can get a ticket. Plus all the vloggers have gone. My guess is that the Slacker Ass Trackers go tonight since everyone else went last night.
Are they back from Aulani?

Does this indicate that Jenn doesn't pay taxes? Isn't there a penalty when filing income taxes if you don't have health insurance?

Reactions: 3
Are they back from Aulani?
Ooooh, wouldn’t that be the bees knees if I actually picked a Slacker Ass Tracker free Orlando week. Great question. I’m now immersed in Disney again, but hopefully we only run into Nate and Jackie again. We didn’t even see Michael Kay last night. Thank God!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does this indicate that Jenn doesn't pay taxes? Isn't there a penalty when filing income taxes if you don't have health insurance?
Does she even have a "job", or does Dim file as the sole income earner? She's basically a stay-at-home-blob except when she doesn't stay at home and insists on blobbing around in vlogs.

Also I don't understand her "I don't have health insurance because I never get sick". That's not how it works, Jennyblob. It's like people who say they won't get the vaccine because they're "healthy". It's called prevention and being prepared. You don't wait until you're on your death bed to say "oops, should have gotten health insurance! Oops, should have gotten vaccinated!"
She was in her 30s then. She should have known better.

Reactions: 9
November 9th we're getting a video on a Halloween attraction. Very timely.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A great quote from today's video from Tim, "I'm getting older. I can't handle a 2 foot long hot dog like I used to be able to." Yikes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
November 9th and an HHN video. HHN was old a couple of weeks ago, let alone well into November. The Stans are still raving though. I don't get it. I can't even watch that one.

We should be getting new holiday decorations, party, and snacks at this point. I know that I am preaching to the choir on this one. WTF??????

Reactions: 12
I posted a photo above, their neighbours have one so I don't see why they cannot.

That was their backyard for 1 day to gain money off of a "toddler water park day". Don't think we saw any of those toys in more than 1 other vlog.
The little tikes slide/swing thing is stored in their living room. I think they just brought it outside for this one big occasion.

Oh my goodness. This one popped up on my feed from YT. It's seven minutes of Jenn waking up with a cold and feeling like she needed to grab a camera to show her stans. All while stating over and over how she doesn't have health insurance. Solid adulting there, J. :m:m

Jenn Is Sick & Tim Is Freakin Out!!! (11.30.15) - YouTube
This one came up in my recommended vids yesterday along with the Old Navy rant one. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.