The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We go next week & it looks like fun!! I am excited to see the parade.
I'm still debating about this one. The cost is turning me off, but our new exchange student LOVES Christmas, and I just got a new job with a huge raise, so I'm thinking of taking her (my husband is the bigger Disney fan and he has 0 interest in it). I'm excited to see PMM and SE's vlogs on it to see if it's even worth the cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, I'm thinking that's exactly what I envision him saying to her. 🤣

He just seemed OVER everything at Universal thus far.

Poor little guy is probably burned out on being completely overstimulated and dragged - and flown - around all over creation. :(

I noticed, at one point, he seemed the happiest just running around in circles in front of a closed ice cream window.

THAT is all he wants, you fucknuts. Just to PLAY.

Taking him all around theme parks at this age - and at this point for the millionth time - is FOR YOU (and bleeping clicks and views), not him.
J$ IS happiest on a slide or as you say just running around in circles. None of these trips are for him, if they were they would wait until he is 4 or 5 so he has some memory of it. They would be smart to spend some of this cash on a swing set for their back yard however, I am sure they are deed restricted. I also wonder when are they going to potty train him....you need to stay home for that so I am guessing when he is 7 or 8 or 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm still debating about this one. The cost is turning me off, but our new exchange student LOVES Christmas, and I just got a new job with a huge raise, so I'm thinking of taking her (my husband is the bigger Disney fan and he has 0 interest in it). I'm excited to see PMM and SE's vlogs on it to see if it's even worth the cost.
We bought tickets cause our friends from the UK are coming for the 1st time in 2 yrs. Otherwise I wouldn’t have- but the early reviews look good- so now I’m excited. Watch us be at the one the slackers attend 🤢

Reactions: 3
We talked with Jackie for about ten minutes last night. She was raving about the parade just like we were. Trust me, it’s worth the cost if you can get a ticket. Plus all the vloggers have gone. My guess is that the Slacker Ass Trackers go tonight since everyone else went last night.

Reactions: 4
He is in the process of learning certain behaviors get them to turn the camera off or away from him. Good for him!

That Secret Life of Pets ride looks amazing but very cheap all at the same time. TimBo seemed way excited about getting adopted at the end of it. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m from the UK and wondered why on earth they didn’t have a swing, slide or playhouse for Jackson in the garden - are there rules forbidding it?

Their travel schedule has me so confused.
I only look at TTT videos if someone here points something out.

Re: Churro incident between J♾️D and J$
What video and what segment?
I can’t believe that she is fighting with her 23 month old toddler. It’s a churro. Buy yourself another one!

Re: potty training
They need to do it by the time he is 3 if they want free childcare on the cruises. J$ will be so happy to be away from these twits.
Question is, what will his social skills sets be?
His current exclusive playmates are a dorky dad and a teenager girl.

Re: Merry Christmas after hour party
I hope no one has a negative encounter with the Bojos. But don’t worry. The video will get posted Dec 26 or later.

They need to stop dragging him all over the country (Aulani, Star Wars Hotel and more cruises are on the docket) and just take him to a park where he can freely explore and take advantage of all the play equipment and structures. Climbing and sliding.
Just being a kid!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m from the UK and wondered why on earth they didn’t have a swing, slide or playhouse for Jackson in the garden - are there rules forbidding it?
They probably can’t have one in their gated community BUT they do have access to a giant playground, 2 large pools, a splash area for j$ and the opportunity for him to meet and play with other kids..all right there…In their gated world! Everything they pay for on a Disney staycation-right in their gated community! Lol

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ll leave you with this, to the tune of Figment’s Imagination song chorus.

“Exploitation! Exploitation!
We show Jack$on, just for you!
Cause we want your subs and views!! “
If Eric Idle is on Cameo, I wonder if he'd sing this?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, what did I just watch? Dim was energetic and dare say...happy? J was stringing together cognitive sentences and actually had somewhat of a clue as to what is going on instead of whining. There wasn't even the baby talk they do now. Who are these people and where did they go? Now we just have The Frumpy and Dumpy vlog.

Forecast: J reads this hear and goes back to dying her hair funky colors in an effort to look hip and trendy. News flash- not going to change the train wreck you are now.
The prancerise video gets mentioned a lot here, when I watched it I was shocked to see how happy and healthy they looked (I don’t mean healthy = thin)

Reactions: 2
🎠
Has she been to the MK yet? If no, I'd not start off with an event in which the big value are the shows and parade. However everything seemed to be a walk on that first night.

Keep in mind that if this is anything like that Halloween after hours event they get more crowded the closer they get to the holiday.

They probably can’t have one in their gated community BUT they do have access to a giant playground, 2 large pools, a splash area for j$ and the opportunity for him to meet and play with other kids..all right there…In their gated world! Everything they pay for on a Disney staycation-right in their gated community! Lol
That's sad. I wish I had a pool right in front of my house (and the Florida weather). My son would be probably everyday in it...

Reactions: 5
They need to stop dragging him all over the country (Aulani, Star Wars Hotel and more cruises are on the docket) and just take him to a park where he can freely explore and take advantage of all the play equipment and structures. Climbing and sliding.
Just being a kid!

I think that is why the kid likes Legoland. Everything is geared toward kids his size (downside is that I remember Tim and Jen complaining there is nothing for adults at Legoland. It is a legit complaint if you have a family thing there and you have older kids (for 12 and above). But if you are a parent with kids under 8 lets say, you have to expect it is a kid themed park that is not catering to the parents. I am not sure why they never understood that). That is the most fun (besides slides, water, and outdoor stuff (butterfly's and rocks) I've seen that kid have at a Theme Park.

I know the kid is almost 2 and you can't judge what he will be doing at 24. But I can see that kid doing something with ecology or animals somehow based on his 2 year old self obsession with rocks and butterfly's.

You see it alot with child stars. Alot of them once they hit late teens or early 20's either choose on purpose to leave Hollywood or because people don't find them cute anymore (like Shirley Temple), they are forced out of Hollywood. I wonder if Jackson will be so sick of overbearing "Hollywood" parents when he gets older that he will want nothing to do with acting/preforming for the camera and (as mentioned) go into something like ecology or animal care of some sort.

I think that is why the kid likes Legoland. Everything is geared toward kids his size (downside is that I remember Tim and Jen complaining there is nothing for adults at Legoland. It is a legit complaint if you have a family thing there and you have older kids (for 12 and above). But if you are a parent with kids under 8 lets say, you have to expect it is a kid themed park that is not catering to the parents. I am not sure why they never understood that). That is the most fun (besides slides, water, and outdoor stuff (butterfly's and rocks) I've seen that kid have at a Theme Park.

I know the kid is almost 2 and you can't judge what he will be doing at 24. But I can see that kid doing something with ecology or animals somehow based on his 2 year old self obsession with rocks and butterfly's.

You see it alot with child stars. Alot of them once they hit late teens or early 20's either choose on purpose to leave Hollywood or because people don't find them cute anymore (like Shirley Temple), they are forced out of Hollywood. I wonder if Jackson will be so sick of overbearing "Hollywood" parents when he gets older that he will want nothing to do with acting/preforming for the camera and (as mentioned) go into something like ecology or animal care of some sort.
I agree with your sentiments.
Though, 2 is a little early to predict a child’s future interests. He likes animals cause it is a new experience for him. Sorry, but a toddler knows nothing about ecology.

Childhood, particularly this young, is all about learning and discovering.

J$ doesn’t get to do this much. He gets “snippets” of free play where they aren’t trying to micromanage his experiences.

He needs longer periods where he is allowed to choose what he wants to do or interact with. Some activities require supervision, others don’t. But at least this is his choice and not them dictating his activities.

Re: the Churro
Again J♾️D is controlling the experience.
Break off a piece and let J$ enjoy it at his own pace. Instead of him waiting for you to determine that he may have another bite.
J$ has very few enjoyments in life. It’s a freaking churro! Let him have his own piece! And if he gets messy...that’s what wipes are for!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
About 12:20

🤦‍♀️ Thank you for the timestamp

Tim is far more in tune with his son and what he's feeling than Jenn who is concerned for feeding herself and telling jackson he can only eat if he does it her way.

A therapist would dissect that scene and come down on Jenn asking why she offered up food and took it away. You don't do that to a young child unless there's a critical need ("oh no, the chicken is under cooked" type stuff)

Reactions: 15

When your self-absorbed, cow of a talent agent mother can't be bothered to take you to the park or group play activities with kids his age then his only choice for friends is rocks and butterflies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think, and maybe this has already be said. But Jen wanted a girl. It’s clear.

do you want to ride cars ride? I vote Snow White…J$ can’t express his feelings! He’s, what,2

Reactions: 7
Tim says Disney has no whimsical / themed trash cans or water fountains. 🤔

I’m a Disney & Disney Parks fan who only gets to go about once every 2 years if I’m super lucky and I knew right away he is SO WRONG.

Trash cans - but you’d never notice. And it’s not like they make Xmas ornaments in the shape of them…
ADCB1FF5-D247-4C8F-8EEB-222E02AB528C.jpeg

Oh and a water foundation with a Star Wars alien AA INSIDE IT in Galaxy’s Edge. 🤦🏻‍♀️
A5938A5F-A6DE-4AAA-9EDB-9C4A71E899FD.jpeg

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.