The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim can't figure out the difference between a coyote and a wild dog and asks "would a coyote be so close to the street?" Yes, Dim. Coyotes don't give a crap. I live in northern CA but we have plenty of coyotes (and rattlesnakes, tarantulas, turkeys, deer, wild hogs, badgers, mountain lions, etc) in the state, and they don't care if there's cars and roads. Which is why I give a side eye to people who let their cats go outdoors and then cry about it on Nextdoor when Fluffy gets killed by a coyote.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ok after watching this evening’s episode I have one question: Who pissed in Tim’s cheerios?(stupid question I know 🙄) Wow he was bitchier than normal

Reactions: 8
Wonder if he was bitchy cause he was wet (oh, the horror!) but couldn't he just buy a $200 jacket (which seems like a bang for your buck compared to a $25 hot dog) or $70 towel or $120 pants.

The stuff of nightmares
Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 3.03.09 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Dim and Ginn are trying some stupid Slacker version of reverse psychology these days. Like if they keep telling their stans how much Disney/Universal suck, then the theme park gods will invite them back in hopes the Slackers will stop talking tit about them. Basically be nicer to us and we'll be nicer to you. Like Disney/Universal give a flying duck what the Slackers think anymore .

Reactions: 9
Wonder if he was bitchy cause he was wet (oh, the horror!) but couldn't he just buy a $200 jacket (which seems like a bang for your buck compared to a $25 hot dog) or $70 towel or $120 pants.

The stuff of nightmares View attachment 856639
Spends less than Katie & Spencer…and she’ll leave the the tags on. 🤣

Maybe Dim and Ginn are trying some stupid Slacker version of reverse psychology these days. Like if they keep telling their stans how much Disney/Universal suck, then the theme park gods will invite them back in hopes the Slackers will stop talking tit about them. Basically be nicer to us and we'll be nicer to you. Like Disney/Universal give a flying duck what the Slackers think anymore .
Sounds like BLAB. Is this what these people do? Be mean to fans, spend, get super chats, blog about how hard life is, put others down…wash and repeat.

Reactions: 5
Dim can't figure out the difference between a coyote and a wild dog and asks "would a coyote be so close to the street?" Yes, Dim. Coyotes don't give a crap. I live in northern CA but we have plenty of coyotes (and rattlesnakes, tarantulas, turkeys, deer, wild hogs, badgers, mountain lions, etc) in the state, and they don't care if there's cars and roads. Which is why I give a side eye to people who let their cats go outdoors and then cry about it on Nextdoor when Fluffy gets killed by a coyote.
OMG! Yes! I live in the heart of Atlanta- middle of the city & we have coyotes! They’ll howl at sirens. He is so beyond dumb!

Reactions: 6
We have coyotes, bears, rattlesnakes, wild turkeys, wild hogs, bobcats, Fla panthers, and otters in our state of Florida.
We also have gators, crocodiles, monkeys, armadillos, wild horses, bison, Burmese pythons, coati, and capybara.

Some of the aforementioned listed, I've had at my front door before (I live near a state park).

He's just a moron.

And yes, Tim. Coyotes can be near cars and roads.

We saw one trotting along in Magic Kingdom's parking lot as we were leaving MNSSHP a few years' back around 1 a.m.

That last video was so depressing. I LOVE HHN and attended this year (but in Orlando). It really makes me wonder if they don't allow filming anymore in the FL park because it spoils the event and doesn't look as good on camera. Either it was a combination of Dim's negativity and the clarity of a camera during a night event or the houses just weren't great. But from prior experience, I feel like it had to be the former. He somehow managed to make the event look chaotic & underwhelming. I'm sure watching another vlogger would have hyped me up for the event - but the long lines, over-priced food & lackluster scares made a 45 min ad to avoid HHN CA.

I know they have a toddler and the funds but they flew to California and spent all that money for nothing.

Reactions: 20
The lady next to my fiance in our ride vehicle kept taking her mask off. There was a dude who looked like a Great Value Old School Version of "Red Neck" Tim in the queue ahead of us wearing a Liberalism is a Disease shirt who didn't wear a mask the entire queue.
Seems like a nice trip so far. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the mask compliance in early October. Look I hate masks too, but they’re effective—Proven over and over. Politics never should’ve gotten into it and it’s BS. I was hoping with 2 jabs we’d be done with them but delta came along. Therefore I always wear a mask when it’s required or when I think it’s personally necessary. I wish everyone would see it that way, as a courtesy to others but also being protective of your own health. Seems reasonable 🤷🏻‍♂️

Disney really needs to ban people wearing political tit. It’s just rude. I don’t want to see a Biden 2024 shirt or a Trump 2024 shirt. That last guy is an asshole, period. It’s worse than a revealing shirt imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jerks looking for a fight are everywhere. It's a testament to the patience of people around them when everyone turns their heads and pretends the offensive message is not there.

Disney tries to stop issues with messages on shirts before entry. They'll even toss a brand new Tee at people to make them cover up the message, but once through that gate the person typically takes the cover up off and chalks it up as a freebie. My son used to work a guest services booth at a park. He made it sound like this is a frequent issue.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I skimmed through the HHN vlog, he said he spent $300 on the ticket plus express pass and another $25 on the hot dog. Are they losing money on these trips? I just don't see the videos for them generating enough extra income to justify the expense.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Isn't Universal Studios in Universal City and not Hollywood Hills? Can either of them read a map?

" I don't know what the white stuff is on my 22 inch hot dog " - Tim Tracker

" It's the same exact merch, Just a little bit different" - Tim Tracker 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I skimmed through the HHN vlog, he said he spent $300 on the ticket plus express pass and another $25 on the hot dog. Are they losing money on these trips? I just don't see the videos for them generating enough extra income to justify the expense.
They make it back, especially California vlogs and that market

Reactions: 1
Trust me Kevin nobody wants to see Jenn's anything let alone her reactions
Screenshot_20211109-201831.png

She got real lazy with those hashtags. You guyyyyyyyzzzz
Screenshot_20211109-202147.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I love that so many Vloggers and Orlando-area citizens continuously, year after year go out and volunteer their time for Give Kids the World/Night of a Million Lights.

You can really see who does things from the bottom of their hearts, with love and compassion vs people like the Trackers who went out for Vlog content and then free access to events.

Free things for no work? You can bet the Trashers will be there.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.