The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
November 9th we're getting a video on a Halloween attraction. Very timely.
Totally agree. Considering it Veterans/Remembrance Day on Thursday. For alot of people, that is a solemn day.

Then for us Americans, past Veterans Day, we also have Thanksgiving in two more weeks (25 Nov).

Reactions: 6
Does she even have a "job", or does Dim file as the sole income earner? She's basically a stay-at-home-blob except when she doesn't stay at home and insists on blobbing around in vlogs.

Also I don't understand her "I don't have health insurance because I never get sick". That's not how it works, Jennyblob. It's like people who say they won't get the vaccine because they're "healthy". It's called prevention and being prepared. You don't wait until you're on your death bed to say "oops, should have gotten health insurance! Oops, should have gotten vaccinated!"
She was in her 30s then. She should have known better.
No idea how US taxes work. Here in the UK, if he employed Jenn as an editor she'd not pay income tax on part of her income.

Reactions: 1
That new video...witch, witch, witch, complain, complain, complain.

Goes on water ride, whines about getting wet. Complains how wet he is and that it's cold. $300 for the event. Doesn't like the first house, too many blank spaces. Complain, complain, complain. 2ft long hot dog, not what he expected. Too much bread. Wasn't expecting mayo, doesn't like curry ketchup. Holy crap, I fast forwarded through most of it, but this tit is absolutely unwatchable.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That new video...witch, witch, witch, complain, complain, complain.

Wasn't expecting mayo,

Does not know what the "White stuff is." Humm, it could either be Mayo (or Miracle Whip, which is something different. Alot of Americans love it or hate it (I hate it)), Sour Cream or Ranch Dressing. Not too many white creamy looking food out there (at least in the U.S). Esp. when you put it on a hot dog.

If I am paying $25 for a hot dog. I sure as heck want something on it besides the hot dog and bun. I'd at least want mustard or ketchup or onions or pickles (which in the U.S at a convenience place is free). I'd want something special for that price. So a curry ketchup would be that special thing for me.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ok, what did I just watch? Dim was energetic and dare say...happy? J was stringing together cognitive sentences and actually had somewhat of a clue as to what is going on instead of whining. There wasn't even the baby talk they do now. Who are these people and where did they go? Now we just have The Frumpy and Dumpy vlog.

Forecast: J reads this hear and goes back to dying her hair funky colors in an effort to look hip and trendy. News flash- not going to change the train wreck you are now.

This is when I really liked them. Back before that got all....Richy rich. Even if she was a total twerp on twitter

Reactions: 4
Does not know what the "White stuff is." Humm, it could either be Mayo (or Miracle Whip, which is something different. Alot of Americans love it or hate it (I hate it)), Sour Cream or Ranch Dressing. Not too many white creamy looking food out there (at least in the U.S). Esp. when you put it on a hot dog.

If I am paying $25 for a hot dog. I sure as heck want something on it besides the hot dog and bun. I'd at least want mustard or ketchup or onions or pickles (which in the U.S at a convenience place is free). I'd want something special for that price. So a curry ketchup would be that special thing for me.
Yet another highly informative food review from Dim. We really need a SMDH emoji on here.

Reactions: 10
For $25 I want a 3 course meal with drinks, not a hotdog, so wasteful with money

Reactions: 23
For $25 I want a 3 course meal with drinks, not a hotdog, so wasteful with money

I guess it is the novelty of a 24 inch (yes, I did that on purpose to try to be funny) is worth $25 I suppose. In reality I'd not get a 2' hot dog. But I'd want (as mentioned) something more on the darn thing than what was showed. If you gave (as mentioned) something along with it (like Fries or chips for our UK friends and 3 sodas and had it divided up in 3rds), then it would be worth $25 or a little over $8 a person

Reactions: 3
Hey All, haven't had a chance to see any of the Slackers videos the last couple of days...but reading the recaps I see nothing has changed.

We had a concert Sunday night to see Ben Folds in Charlotte, and then that night we drove down to Disney. We ended up getting to our hotel around like 6AM. Had Epcot plans, we were exhausted so we really didn't do that much to be honest. I got to admit they (CMs) did an absolutely horrific job managing the queue for Test Track during the early "opening" period. They kept the queue in a straight line utilizing no switch backs so the line poured so far back into Future World, and at 9:30 it was already showing a 45 minute wait. We ended up hopping in the single rider line and we were on the ride within 5 minutes. We snagged a Remy boarding group, and were called pretty much at 10AM, we were on and off pretty quickly. We tried the sit down crepe place and split the prix fixe menu deal. We got the Potato Leek Soup, the Savoyarde Galette and the Pomme Crepe. Everything was really good, the only downside with the Savoyarde Crepe was the corners were a bit little over done but other than that for 33 bucks it was a ton of food at a great price. We did a little shopping at the Creations Shop and went back to the hotel to get some sleep because by this point we were up for well over 24 hours.

After our nap I was able to snag us a same day reservation at Sci-Fi for Dinner. We took the Skyliner from the Pop to the Studios and just took in the atmosphere and what not. We rode Star Tours twice because it was a walk on, got brand new scene both times were rode which is always a pleasant surprise. We had a good dinner at Sci-Fi I don't know if it was because we were starving but holy crap their fries were the best fries we've had in ages. So crisp and creamy on the inside and seasoned perfectly. The service was a little iffy because it seemed our server was spending more time with bigger parties and we were on the back burner. By this point there was a hour before park close so we hopped into the Rise line that said 90 minutes. We were in the first pre-show in about 30 minutes.

I will say it's absolutely pathetic mask compliance, with a queue like Rise you go MANY MANY MANY rooms before you will encounter a CM. Once you are inside a building mask up, that's the rule, so many people going through the caverns not wearing their masks. It was 60 some odd degrees yesterday, and you're inside in the AC, there's no reason why you can't keep the mask on. The lady next to my fiance in our ride vehicle kept taking her mask off. There was a dude who looked like a Great Value Old School Version of "Red Neck" Tim in the queue ahead of us wearing a Liberalism is a Disease shirt who didn't wear a mask the entire queue.

Today we started again at Epcot, we were able to get one of the electric charging spots so that was pretty nice. We rope dropped the entire Land Pavilion, did some pin shopping, and starting knocking out the F&W Booths. Pretty much did everything we wanted to by about 2PM headed back to the hotel for a nap, and now we are getting ready to head to the MK for a few hours, then we have dinner reservations at Steakhouse 71.

Haven't spotted any vloggers yet, but I did see a guy in the lobby here who looks exactly like someone I work with, I need to check my work email and see if he has his out of office on as well because it could've easily been his twin.

I will say F&W wise, the Pork Rinds and Pimento Cheese dip option is a stupid good deal, the amount of Pimento Cheese you get would be like $8 itself at the food store.

20211109_104515.jpg

Reactions: 19
They know Halloween has been over for over a week and Christmas decorations are going up at Universal and Disney right? And that people dont want to see Halloween crap, they interested in seeing more relevant videos like the Christmas decor, merch, changes in the parks (still waiting for that Disney Genie video to see how it changes your park experience btw!). Like I said they better be dusting off those resumes because their videos are getting less and less views.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These two idiots bumble around the parks like they've never been to one before. You'd think after the 1st time they ordered a food item that didn't come out as expected they'd think to ASK ahead of time, but no. That's only for people who actually learn from their mistakes.

Reactions: 11
@peteyk - It's speaks volumes that your short trip review was more informative and entertaining than any of the Train Wreck's vlogs.
Hey! Dim and J, as you read this thread you might pick up some good tips!! 👍👍👍

Reactions: 14
Hey All, haven't had a chance to see any of the Slackers videos the last couple of days...but reading the recaps I see nothing has changed.

We had a concert Sunday night to see Ben Folds in Charlotte, and then that night we drove down to Disney. We ended up getting to our hotel around like 6AM. Had Epcot plans, we were exhausted so we really didn't do that much to be honest. I got to admit they (CMs) did an absolutely horrific job managing the queue for Test Track during the early "opening" period. They kept the queue in a straight line utilizing no switch backs so the line poured so far back into Future World, and at 9:30 it was already showing a 45 minute wait. We ended up hopping in the single rider line and we were on the ride within 5 minutes. We snagged a Remy boarding group, and were called pretty much at 10AM, we were on and off pretty quickly. We tried the sit down crepe place and split the prix fixe menu deal. We got the Potato Leek Soup, the Savoyarde Galette and the Pomme Crepe. Everything was really good, the only downside with the Savoyarde Crepe was the corners were a bit little over done but other than that for 33 bucks it was a ton of food at a great price. We did a little shopping at the Creations Shop and went back to the hotel to get some sleep because by this point we were up for well over 24 hours.

After our nap I was able to snag us a same day reservation at Sci-Fi for Dinner. We took the Skyliner from the Pop to the Studios and just took in the atmosphere and what not. We rode Star Tours twice because it was a walk on, got brand new scene both times were rode which is always a pleasant surprise. We had a good dinner at Sci-Fi I don't know if it was because we were starving but holy crap their fries were the best fries we've had in ages. So crisp and creamy on the inside and seasoned perfectly. The service was a little iffy because it seemed our server was spending more time with bigger parties and we were on the back burner. By this point there was a hour before park close so we hopped into the Rise line that said 90 minutes. We were in the first pre-show in about 30 minutes.

I will say it's absolutely pathetic mask compliance, with a queue like Rise you go MANY MANY MANY rooms before you will encounter a CM. Once you are inside a building mask up, that's the rule, so many people going through the caverns not wearing their masks. It was 60 some odd degrees yesterday, and you're inside in the AC, there's no reason why you can't keep the mask on. The lady next to my fiance in our ride vehicle kept taking her mask off. There was a dude who looked like a Great Value Old School Version of "Red Neck" Tim in the queue ahead of us wearing a Liberalism is a Disease shirt who didn't wear a mask the entire queue.

Today we started again at Epcot, we were able to get one of the electric charging spots so that was pretty nice. We rope dropped the entire Land Pavilion, did some pin shopping, and starting knocking out the F&W Booths. Pretty much did everything we wanted to by about 2PM headed back to the hotel for a nap, and now we are getting ready to head to the MK for a few hours, then we have dinner reservations at Steakhouse 71.

Haven't spotted any vloggers yet, but I did see
You keep up these reviews, and you'll be added to the media list. Nice job.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.