The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that Jenn seemed more intelligent and self assured in older videos. What the hell happened there?
I feel like something had to have happened where she had a legitimate issue, Tim catered to her…and she fed off that. The more incapable she is, the more he does for her. And it snowballed into what it is now.

Reactions: 19
Royalty 🤢🤢🤢
Meanwhile WDWNT just raised big $ for GKTW & The Dis raised a big amount in Sept. Why anyone thinks these two are so magical is beyond me.
Don’t ya know that to the stans they are #couplesgoal!! 🤮🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Royalty 🤢🤢🤢
Meanwhile WDWNT just raised big $ for GKTW & The Dis raised a big amount in Sept. Why anyone thinks these two are so magical is beyond me.
Sometimes the stans will argue that T&J give so much money to charity. I call major BS on that. They seem like the type who would want all the accolades for raising money for charity, and would make sure to annonce exactly how much they give so the stans could gush over them. I have to commend the channels like WDWNT and TheDIS for using their platforms to help people. The trackers are only interested in helping themselves. Even when they did that stupid “Now It’s Time To Help” bullshit, I doubt they gave a single penny to any of those charities they highlighted at the end of their videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it's interesting how they are totally unorganized in activity and day planning and disinterested. They spent so much time dawdling around the parks and not really doing an awful lot, it's funny to watch considering they are supposed to be experts at Disney parks and have all these 'hacks and tips'. It just seems when they moaned about luxury and the experience etc. that it wasn't Disney's fault but rather they don't put any effort into trying to enjoy the experience and do a variety of new things, they just moan and then keep throwing money away.

Reactions: 18
Sometimes the stans will argue that T&J give so much money to charity. I call major BS on that. They seem like the type who would want all the accolades for raising money for charity, and would make sure to annonce exactly how much they give so the stans could gush over them. I have to commend the channels like WDWNT and TheDIS for using their platforms to help people. The trackers are only interested in helping themselves. Even when they did that stupid “Now It’s Time To Help” bullshit, I doubt they gave a single penny to any of those charities they highlighted at the end of their videos.
I questioned them challenging people to donate to the Dallas floods (don't get me wrong funds were totally needed), it was they wanted people to match the 7,000.00 they were donating.... best of my memory they raised a total of 14,000.00 and donated that. Hmmmm I wanted them to show a donation receipt as they were able to file taxes on that.. Maybe it was an honest gesture but I'm one for visual of donations made.. Make sense?

Reactions: 12
Buying comments again?? Wasn’t this exact same comment posted on a previous video?

0C5A2060-0DC4-4628-9CD0-CB95859B2F69.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Buying comments again?? Wasn’t this exact same comment posted on a previous video?

View attachment 855058
Check out their social blade stats they are even more sus, 1k subscribers coming and going in specific amounts

Check out their social blade stats they are even more sus, 1k subscribers coming and going in specific amounts
And not to quote myself but rather to add the views are odd they are only at like the 150k mark then suddenly well over 200k and so on and there bottom stats on the page are at an all time flop

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

And not to quote myself but rather to add the views are odd they are only at like the 150k mark then suddenly well over 200k and so on and there bottom stats on the page are at an all time flop
Last TTT video to go past 200K was posted October 30. Since then only Oogie Boggie at 158K and first day of DCA at 147K. All the rest were below 120K in views

Reactions: 7
Last TTT video to go past 200K was posted October 30. Since then only Oogie Boggie at 158K and first day of DCA at 147K. All the rest were below 120K in views
They got huge jumps. After the first day when the majority of their subscribers watch most of their CA trip videos were around 72-85k

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Speculation post, figures for illustration only… Let’s say they average 200 comments per video, and buy 10 comments per, and get another 20 comments that need to be deleted and banned, is the engagement worth the time and cost associated with grooming 15% of your total, everyday?

Stating the obvious to all of you, but if they just took J off camera no one would see how terrible they do life, granted 50% of their comments would still be weirdos saying how much they miss him, but they’d still get comments, maybe learn to live off their “royalties”? Even if you keep doing your boring content, just keep the kids face and activities off the video.

As a stretch goal, you could actually hire an editor, have a game plan for your content and crank out something worthwhile. For YT longevity, this seems their only path forward.

Alternatively, own that you are a home video channel, update your description and go on with your lives, tell people they should follow other folk for valuable park content and hope your kid one day forgives you. Probably least impactful to the algorithm, but contributes to their stagnant growth, especially now given all the recent offerings at WDW that they still haven’t covered.

The income HAS to be significant, I just can’t believe they would refuse to address their issues if it wasn’t.

Reactions: 9
First parade at magic kingdom tonight since March 2020. First night of Merriest after hours. Trackers dropping the ball again. They need to stop trying to sell Disney. They’re terrible at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am absolutely sickened at this last video of them in Universal Hollywood. J$ did NOT like Frankenstein's monster, but they didn't remove him, they made him stay there. Then same thing with the farting minion. J$ is STILL A BABY, why force this kind of crap on him? These 2 make me wretch. Jen's frustration with J$ is so freaking evident. Put the damn camera down, and stop making that baby perform. We know you read here Trackholes, get your $hit together and stop exploiting your baby. Pathetic.
I felt the same way. When we went to Florida, my son was the same age as J and he hated it. He didn’t enjoy anything except the monorail to the parks and one afternoon, we spent the entire afternoon/evening on it. Luckily for us it was a huge family holiday so if husband and I wanted to go the parks without our son, we did. Maybe they ought to do the same. Because you think it’s cute and it’s marketed for kids, doesn’t mean it’s right for your kid.

Reactions: 16
Really dry weather or really wet weather can cause sinkholes. It just depends.

If you're interested in sinkholes, you should check out Devil's Millhoppper in Gainesville. It's pretty cool (and a ton of steps to walk down and up = good exercise LOL)
I didn't have a change to look this up until now.
Looks awesome. I will add that to my list of places to go and see :) Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just getting back from Very Merry After Hours…worth the price of admission just for the fireworks and the parade. Tim was NOT there. We met Nate at the entrance of Magic Kingdom when we first arrived, got a photo with him and got a chance to talk to him for a few minutes. I can spot a bullshitter, I think he’s a decent dude. We met SuperEnthused, she was really nice, got a photo with her, my wife, and son. She’s the real deal and was surprisingly shorter in person than I thought she would be.

Apparently PCDouche was there, I avoided him the entire night successfully. Nate and Jackie both said they haven’t seen Tim and Jenny 10 Dinners in a while and they were not at the party, the unspoken part I picked up on was; “And thank God for that.”I did walk through a couple of random livestreams and said; “You god damn livestreamers need real jobs.” So that was fun.

We did run into Chasing Dreams with Mike while waiting in line for a PhotoPass. In the words of a guy I used to work with; “He’s a duck and douche…no not a bleeping douche…he’s a duck…and he’s also a douche.” Was not a fan.

I told my wife that I probably knew more vloggers there than I cared to let on that I knew. There were so many, all of them struggling for a piece of that Disney pie. The well established ones are here to stay…except for the Slacker Ass Trackers. And after rubbing elbows with some of the big dogs tonight, it sounds like everyone else is ready to be rid of them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Trying to catch up after taking the day off for football and real life lol
I don’t remember who said it, but “ Tim bathroom eater” had me cracking up 🤣

I saw the latest home video- these two are complete idiots. They basically put their home videos on YouTube
If this is their big vacation, why go to a theme park? Why book a Disney cruise? Why do the same crap they do at home every day? I’m already sick of Js first fill in the blank videos
He is a cute and sweet little boy, but he’s not related to me so I don’t care lol. I did chuckle when Tim asked him if he was ready for the Halloween thing and he said NO! Lol
Why couldn’t they spend more time at the slides since he loved that?
Who in their right mind stands in a churro line and only buys 1???
End of rant lol 😆

Reactions: 11
"Jacksy, do you want to be a mushroom?" - as she tries to put the Goomba hat on him and he squirms and tries to get away from her.
He doesn't want to wear the bleeping hat, Jenn.
I don’t mean to laugh at a toddler who has parents like J$ but I woke up laughing to that reaction. “Foff woman, I’m tired of this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t mean to laugh at a toddler who has parents like J$ but I woke up laughing to that reaction. “Foff woman, I’m tired of this tit
Yeah, I'm thinking that's exactly what I envision him saying to her. 🤣

He just seemed OVER everything at Universal thus far.

Poor little guy is probably burned out on being completely overstimulated and dragged - and flown - around all over creation. :(

I noticed, at one point, he seemed the happiest just running around in circles in front of a closed ice cream window.

THAT is all he wants, you fucknuts. Just to PLAY.

Taking him all around theme parks at this age - and at this point for the millionth time - is FOR YOU (and bleeping clicks and views), not him.

Reactions: 24
Just getting back from Very Merry After Hours…worth the price of admission just for the fireworks and the parade. Tim was NOT there. We met Nate at the entrance of Magic Kingdom when we first arrived, got a photo with him and got a chance to talk to him for a few minutes. I can spot a bullshitter, I think he’s a decent dude. We met SuperEnthused, she was really nice, got a photo with her, my wife, and son. She’s the real deal and was surprisingly shorter in person than I thought she would be.

Apparently PCDouche was there, I avoided him the entire night successfully. Nate and Jackie both said they haven’t seen Tim and Jenny 10 Dinners in a while and they were not at the party, the unspoken part I picked up on was; “And thank God for that.”I did walk through a couple of random livestreams and said; “You god damn livestreamers need real jobs.” So that was fun.

We did run into Chasing Dreams with Mike while waiting in line for a PhotoPass. In the words of a guy I used to work with; “He’s a duck and douche…no not a bleeping douche…he’s a duck…and he’s also a douche.” Was not a fan.

I told my wife that I probably knew more vloggers there than I cared to let on that I knew. There were so many, all of them struggling for a piece of that Disney pie. The well established ones are here to stay…except for the Slacker Ass Trackers. And after rubbing elbows with some of the big dogs tonight, it sounds like everyone else is ready to be rid of them.
We go next week & it looks like fun!! I am excited to see the parade.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.