The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back when they used to shop for clothes at Old Navy and Target and for socks at Publix 🤣
Ok, what did I just watch? Dim was energetic and dare say...happy? J was stringing together cognitive sentences and actually had somewhat of a clue as to what is going on instead of whining. There wasn't even the baby talk they do now. Who are these people and where did they go? Now we just have The Frumpy and Dumpy vlog.

Forecast: J reads this hear and goes back to dying her hair funky colors in an effort to look hip and trendy. News flash- not going to change the train wreck you are now.

Reactions: 12
Ok, what did I just watch? Dim was energetic and dare say...happy? J was stringing together cognitive sentences and actually had somewhat of a clue as to what is going on instead of whining. There wasn't even the baby talk they do now. Who are these people and where did they go? Now we just have The Frumpy and Dumpy vlog.

Forecast: J reads this hear and goes back to dying her hair funky colors in an effort to look hip and trendy. News flash- not going to change the train wreck you are now.
Yap feels like totally different people...

Reactions: 5
Internet fame and success (relative to their former careers) definitely changed them into "golly gee ding dang" shells of their former selves. I guess money doesn't buy happiness.

Reactions: 16
Back when they used to shop for clothes at Old Navy and Target and for socks at Publix 🤣
Holy crap what a difference

🎠

:ROFLMAO:
What happened to THIS Jenn? She seems so much more self assured, and dare I say, more intelligent than the rendition we have now.
Also, the nerdy glasses suit her face.

For someone who supposedly worked retail for 15 years she handled the situation totally wrong and was responsible for wasting her own time. The charge should have been reversed at the bank level, it was an unauthorized purchase. Calling up a well known retailer and telling them that they processed a fraudulent charge does nothing. Back then they could not search orders by charge card number, and I doubt they can still, they're encrypted in the system for a reason.

Her threats of "I'll never shop Old Navy again" are empty promises. I'm sure ON would have loved for that to have been true.
She sounds.... not as annoying 🤣
And yes the hair suits her better here and the frames

I never noticed how much a smile changes as we age. I could tell on myself hence invisalign... and on Jen. Her teeth look different...

But yeah i woulda called the bank. Done ✔

She definitely radiates more confidence here. Its crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Internet fame and success (relative to their former careers) definitely changed them into "golly gee ding dang" shells of their former selves. I guess money doesn't buy happiness.
Yeah. Yet the stans continue to tell us we're supposed to be so jealous. 🤣

Jealous of what exactly?

People who are shells of their former selves?
(even if I can't stand them. LOL)

Reactions: 11
You know what Mr. J did say no to today? Anything HHN.
I find it sad, but also funny, that they got trapped in the let's be super duper, ding-dang, holy macaroni-oney wholesome shtick, that's hard to navigate long term.
Even Ned Flanders can't hack that.

• Haha
Yeah. Yet the stans continue to tell us we're supposed to be so jealous. 🤣

Jealous of what exactly?

People who are shells of their former selves?
(even if I can't stand them. LOL)
Their lives seem so extremely UNFUN at this point, even with all these amazing experiences they are either gifted or can afford. Neither of them ever look actually happy or as if they're actually enjoying the experience. Both typically have this permanent look of both annoyance and disgust. There is nothing to be jealous of with their current existence.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Finally caught up (both on the threads and with their Disneyland videos). My god, I could not imagine flying cross-country to spend more time eating, getting massages, and looking at merch than going on the frickin rides. These two are so boring and ridiculous, it's making me angry! Please, give someone all your money who would actually appreciate it and put it to good use instead of buying crap you a) don't need and b) don't even like that much. Newsflash - you don't have to buy a sh*t ton of merch to remember a vacation. I usually get a magnet because I have my photos/videos which are better memories than some object. FFS!

Edited to add: Their taste in shirts is horrible and they don't even pick out ones where the image is centered. That would drive me crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I've never seen a child so uninterested in their own mother as Jackson is with faintlines!
She continually talks at him 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I briefly mentioned it. I haven't been since August. But i guarantee you Disneyland offers more than a sweater in toddler sizes..

It's unheard of for Disney not to sell kids clothing. Also, based on what size they bought J, she buys EXACTLY his size. That's gonna last him a few weeks IF at that. What it comes down to is they either didn't ask OR they didn't look at the right places. Also, a sweater? So he can follow dad's footsteps on unnecessary purchases.... maybe they can get him that Medieval Times shirt Dim always wears 😂
Thanks HiJenn. LOL-I was so pissed after watching their stupid bitching that I missed that!

Can we all agree The Tracker have become The Wankers?! Hate watching is rough...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks HiJenn. LOL-I was so pissed after watching their stupid bitching that I missed that!

Can we all agree The Tracker have become The Wankers?! Hate watching is rough...
We all need to vent.... and its a lot to unpack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they complain with a mixture of "critiquing"

My money is they think they are giving an indepth coverage of everything. But have they asked themselves... have they really?

That "critique" of the check-in process being "strenuous".....did they note if it was during check in time rush hour? Did they offer a solution... lets say hey there's a lobby, go grab a cookie, sit and eat while the line dies down... or did they rationalize the reason the lines are so long.

Without rationalizing the situation at hand, it comes off as a complaint.

I don't get their reasoning. A lot of parents will buy oversized clothing for their toddler. I always did by 1 or 2 sizes so the clothes last longer. It is not that noticeable in toddler clothes

Jackson - your Scummy Mummy pushes you into situations that clearly make you scared and.uncomfortable , whilst your Grasping Grabby Daddy carries on filming and laughing for, you know, the $clicks from complete strangers on the internet.

Ahh what happy holiday memories.

Let the kid approach Characters if and when HE WANTS TO.

No-ones childhood got ruined because they didn’t get to hug Mickey, you numb-nuts

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I agree that Jenn seemed more intelligent and self assured in older videos. What the hell happened there?
They play stupid and ask dumb ass questions to play the algorithm ... it gets the even dumber stans to engage (comments, clicks, likes) ... and because they are fakes, frauds, con artists.

That "critique" of the check-in process being "strenuous".....did they note if it was during check in time rush hour? Did they offer a solution... lets say hey there's a lobby, go grab a cookie, sit and eat while the line dies down... or did they rationalize the reason the lines are so long.

Without rationalizing the situation at hand, it comes off as a complaint.
I don’t call Tim King Klueless for nothing!

Per the plane ride, arrival GC TTT video they arrived so early that their room wasn’t ready. Check in time was 3:00 pm

Seriously, they are two entitled pricks who think they are better than everyone else. Waiting in line, like us common people, is such an insult and beneath them. Proven in TTT videos where if there is a line, attractions or food, they refuse to queue up and move on.

Someone mentioned that they (T$J) believe they are royalty, thanks to the stans, in WDW. And they are perplexed as to why they don’t get the same treatment in DL.

• Haha
I don’t call Tim King Klueless for nothing!

Per the plane ride, arrival GC TTT video they arrived so early that their room wasn’t ready. Check in time was 3:00 pm

Seriously, they are two entitled pricks who think they are better than everyone else. Waiting in line, like us common people, is such an insult and beneath them. Proven in TTT videos where if there is a line, attractions or food, they refuse to queue up and move on.

Someone mentioned that they (T$J) believe they are royalty, thanks to the stans, in WDW. And they are perplexed as to why they don’t get the same treatment in DL.
Royalty 🤢🤢🤢
Meanwhile WDWNT just raised big $ for GKTW & The Dis raised a big amount in Sept. Why anyone thinks these two are so magical is beyond me.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.