Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Love them or hate them...JoJo, Kyle, Jackie and Nate were all at the Media Christmas Decorations thing at 6:30. All of them have had vlogs up for several hours now.

Meanwhile...we still are waiting on Tracker Halloween stuff from over a week ago. šŸ˜‚
Yup. That and the Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic which ended two days ago that they went to on Friday. $165+ pp EACH in ticket value.

Tim had a PRESS badge; who knows if Jenn was a +1 or they paid for her.

Either way, these places are totally getting played by the Trackers. The Trackers get free food and shit and the venue gets its vlog feature whenever Jenn feels like it. :rolleyes: So unprofessional.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Maybe they bought the wrong size because that pumpkin he is wearing looks like it should fit a kid half his size.
Maybe if they actually put effort in like an orange tshirt and some orange or green leggings and not just haphazardly thrown over his normal clothes it wouldnā€™t have looked so strange fitting.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Criticism on Disney here: There is no reason why they could not have developed a lap bar system for these older rides such that smaller bodies would be held securely in place when a large adult is seated with them. Re-rig the cars with individual bars per person or add a bumper onto the bar for small bodies, or just order up all new cars with formed seats/bars.

For a company that's been so ahead of the curve with ride development for years, they've all but stopped caring about personal safety developments along with dropping it all off to third party companies.

Bierman

Chatty Member
If for some reason they decide to procreate another spawn (and it's a boy), I hope they name him Stanley

This looks like the "Stop asking me fucking questions okay??" face. Lol

Why are they so over obsessed about his fucking nap??? They're planning the last day around his nap?? Really??? FFS

View attachment 849268
Did you catch them saying they were going to go to the quiet room in the baby care center to put him down for his nap?? Yeah, not what baby care center is for.

• Wow
  • Sad

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Yep. It's ridiculous over there. If anyone wants to see what a cesspool looks like for FB, go there. šŸ¤£ I mean, a handful of people simply expressed their opinions and there's some who are saying they want all up in T&J's business, trying to run their lives, or some other absurd shit like that plus others that just devolved into petty fights between sets of two individuals - not included in the OP's initial comment - about responding to each other.

Some people tried to talk some sense but they seemed to be quickly shut down by the snark of the stans. Their stans are fucking insane.

And I agree with you about the ride.

While Jenn asked him if he liked it, he said "yeah" and she asked if he'd go again, he said "yeah," it's possible he was just saying that BUT if they put him on it again, he'd be like NoooOOOOooooOO and want off.

I think they're trying to keep him a baby him in some ways and trying to make him grow up too fast in others.
He has one parent who says heā€™s fine & one who actually believed the terror on his face. His answers to questions he really doesnā€™t understand are just ridiculous. Tim doesnā€™t want a wussy son- he wants one who loves thrills and heā€™ll do what he can to convince J$ that he is fine- no matter what. Talk about a shifty stage parent- Timmy is way worse than Jennyfaintlines.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

spursbob

Iā€™m not going to knock them for wearing masks outside.
Iā€™m not going to claim they are doing it for the right reason, but itā€™s not a stupid or selfish thing to do, and in fact there are many countries that mandate mask wearing, and have must lower covid rates

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I donā€™t mind the occasional home or family blog, truly. But for me, the entertainment and escapism just isnā€™t there when thatā€™s the majority of their content. I watch a beauty YouTuber whoā€™s husband is a Disney agent, they have a three year old. They actually stopped regular vlogs awhile back, and they donā€™t show their daughter on camera in their Disney vlogs anymore. They made a decision and announcement that they felt putting her on camera when sheā€™s too young to consent and understandā€¦.just wasnā€™t right. Huge respect for them as parents.

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Even if he was invited (I'm sure he wasn't) how could Tim possibly go to this media event? Jenn isn't getting up before 11:30--what would he do with the miracle child?

And all you folks saying J$ needs to hang out with kid friends--he has the only friend he needs, the camera. He waves and tells the camera I love you in almost every vlog now. You don't need real people friends when you have the imaginary friends behind the camera. You are all so unwell!
Considering they are trying to get back into Disney's good graces, turning down a #hosted event would be beyond stupid of them.
AND if he was and Jenn couldn't step up to actually support her husband/kid/household, they have even more issues than thought.

Which is sad because it doesn't even seem like they're letting him have playdates or interact with other kids even "off camera"....because they don't want to let him have any life outside of being filmed. If they can't film it for views, likes, and money....it's not happening.
THIS is why the haircut thing bothers me so damn much. They aren't looking at it like it's going to be some truly magical moment shared in the family for years to come. They are looking at it as a way to get clicks/likes/money. I also wouldn't be surprised if they think it might net them a 'viral' video.
Yeah it's "just a hair cut" but it feels indicative of how they are looking at him. They don't care about these firsts. If they did, they'd let them happen as they should instead of manufacturing them for clicks. They'd stop putting a camera in his face the entire time.

Tommytomtom

Hopefully the oven is installed correctly.

The kids hair is so fine it looks like a winded mess constantly. If they are going to wait for Harmony to reopen, then they should look at pulling it back or at the very least use some of Timā€™s hair products on him. Keep in mind they kept the ā€œfirst flightā€ as a memory, but Jackpropā€™s first haircut is going to be for public consumptio. Have to get those views and comments.
His first hair cut will be planned for public consumption until it goes as poorly as the flight then it will be "kept private as a special memory".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Agree about the boxes.

There's no reason for keeping a recycling area on the kitchen counter like that either. They should just have a small plastic tote into which they put all recyclables prior to transfer to the big bin in the garage. Easy, clean, out of the way, but we've already talked about this. Jenn has read the discussion and made no changes, so she likes the mess.
Or they can just walk 10 steps from the kitchen into the garage and toss the recyclable in there right as they finish it off. Like so many of us do.

They are SO lazy, it's beyond understanding at this point.

• Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn when looking at the Spiderman ride add-on gizmos said "Disney is good at getting you to spend more money" This is an educational trip!
She was blown away by $50 for these Spiderman gadgets but then left right from there to her $160+ spa time. šŸ˜‚

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
From YouTubes Guidelines:

YouTube doesnā€™t allow content that endangers the emotional and physical well-being of minors. A minor is defined as someone under the legal age of majority -- usually anyone younger than 18 years old in most countries/regions.
I just reported the video for ā€œharmful/dangerous actsā€

Probably wonā€™t do any good, but at least I did something. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Galorious

VIP Member
Thank goodness we didnā€™t have to find out.
Itā€™s a reaction!
Not a conscious decision.

In my opinion Tim would not have been able to react quickly because he had the camera in his other hand and was more focused on filming rather than giving J$ šŸ’Æ% of his attention.
Jackson First Time Being Flung Out a Coaster ..... You guuuuyyyysss we're so sad.

I do agree that Tim would try to react and drop his camera. But they're going to have to be careful. Lap bars aren't great for small kids with large parents. They need to consider that, as embarrassing as that will be to admit. J$ may be tall enough to ride but that does not guarantee he'll be safe.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
As I posted the other day, they cut something out between happy J as the coaster started and started to speed up, and terrified face J, that was sort of odd. It was something they probably didn't want us to see. I thought maybe J slid over or his head went towards the side wall as a natural reaction to the movement, but also possible Tim had to fumble with the camera. To me it looked like Tim moved his upper arm over more to secure J's head and he was between the wall and his arm more closely than before. Right after that he sort of snapped at Jenn that he had him. Someone who is good at screen grabs of videos could get that gif.
I glanced at that cut, something very, very odd with that. This was Jackson's FIRST rollercoaster ride, it's even billed as such on the title, and yet it was glanced over in the final produced video. Yes, something happened.

Also, Jackson could not get out of that ride car fast enough, he was moving to get out of there before the train had stopped. That's not the reaction of a child who had fun, he was terrified.

Last edited:
  • Sad

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
So I do have to say that I often criticize Disney vloggers for reporting everything with rose colored glasses, but its so crazy to me that the Trackers complain as much as they do about Disney. While I like hearing honest reviews and critiques, I don't know how they expect to get back in Disney's good graces by complaining to their large platform about hotel check-in wait times, insulting the lack of "luxury" at the hotels, and complaining about half the merchandise they had already purchased. I feel like the Disneyland vlogs just showcased how hectic and disappointing Disney can be & would not be a good representation for Disney to host them again.
Outside of the Disney of it all, it's just making them look like a entitled pos they are.
I get it's frustrating AF when you're used to a certain level of service and I know that an argument can be made about the cost.
BUT CMs are STRUGGLING right now. They are way overburdened with work and trying their best.
Hotel check in times are there for a reason and I know most the time you get in a little early, but sometimes you can't.
I just think these two are used to being the apple of Disney's eye and, now that they are being treated like us normies, they aren't adjusting well.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Iā€™m actually hoping that since they obviously quarreled over the outcome of Gadget that we wonā€™t be seeing him on Barnstormer anytime soon

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Thatā€™s always been the one thing Iā€™ve hated as an adult are my peers who are like; ā€œWell, I had to endure it so everyone else should have to endure it too.ā€ Nope, doesnā€™t work like that
It's been nice seeing younger people start saying that. Gives me hope.

I've been trying to articulate my thoughts on J$ and the coaster. I think what it boils down to is not only did we potentially see him legit scared (I know there is some debate but I think it's pretty apparent he didn't overly enjoy himself), but we are seeing a glimpse into how Jenn and Tim are with him off camera. Jenn is projecting her own fears and anxieties onto him while Tim wants him to 'man up and enjoy things'. I feel like we are seeing two parents fighting to mold a child how they want him to be instead of trying to encourage him to grow, learn, be his own thing.

Tim see's him as a new friend who he can take to the parks, do vlogs with, pal around with. Jenn see's him as her new stay home friend while Tim goes off. I know this forum can be dramatic or mean at times, but I am legit worried for this kid.

• Sad

peteykirch

VIP Member
Lizard Queen Jenn

1635865909035.png

Getting a napkin is too difficult to clean up with, so just use your massive tongue to wipe down your own face.

• Haha
  • Sick

bichonrose

Did you catch them saying they were going to go to the quiet room in the baby care center to put him down for his nap?? Yeah, not what baby care center is for.
No, you're right. It's for getting free cold water refills without having to wait in line.

• Haha