Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spursbob

I am someone who does still mostly mask outside, especially in large groups, so I can't knock them too much on this. The thing I hate about them masking outside is that they're so inconsistent about it while at the same time being super sanctimonious about it. Jenn flits around outside without a mask all the time but then comes back with one on to gush about how they enjoy the outdoor dining options. Tim is a bit better, especially after the COVID diagnosis, but they still have this smug better than thou attitude about doing the bare minimum COVID precautions.
Oh, totally

Reactions: 1

PartyRelish

They start asking him if he wants to be X for Halloween. Or Y for Halloween. Or Z for Halloween. Then Jenn asks if he wants to be a pumpkin and J. goes "Yeaaah" and she goes basically "good, because that's what you're going to be." Then Tim accuses her of telling everyone the surprise (his word - ruined). And she's like, "Oh they don't know yet?" and then she says "Well, he's probably in the thumbnail pic as a pumpkin" (or something like that)
Do you think she said that because she didn't like the idea of keeping it a surprise, or because they've finally outsourced some editing?

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Gem from the newest video, when Tim asks J$ if he likes Tow Mater's... he'd probably like it a lot more if his hair wasn't blowing in and out of his eyes the entire time so he could actually see!

She was close to dropkicking little buddy right off the slide there for a second 😂
Still looks like his bangs were trimmed

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Regarding the cruise, I know the Dream set sail yesterday from Port Canaveral for a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas. It’s Christmas themed also there was another that set sail in San Juan on Thursday 🤷🏽‍♀️

Evil David Letterman

Frankenstein's monster isn't the same thing. It's an exaggerated representation of a proto-human. It actually pings in the brain differently. Introducing him to diversity of ability with real people is a completely different animal, and is healthy.
That's not what Amber Knight of the University of North Carolina, Charlotte says in her piece, "Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Disability, and the Injustice of Misrecognition"

We made the same case and it worked for the Professor.

I went back a few pages and didn't see a post but was the nanny with them in CA? In the Oogie Boogie video there is a woman sitting next to Jenn at Flo's V8 Cafe.

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Agreed on the ridiculousness that is comparing his lack of haircut to abuse. No. The hair situation is a major opinion kind of issue, but it seems sooo like T&J to not just do a literal millimeter trim right above his eyeline just to keep the pokey hairs out of his eye. Nobody would have ever known had they just done it and never said a word. You know if Jenn suggested it, Tim would probably freak out saying they can't touch scissors to his hair unless it's on film and Mickey is the one doing the trim so they make $$$. I don't care how they do his hair, but these two asshats are obnoxious with this bullshit.

Also J seems to really not want to be at parks. Won't surprise me at all if he hates them once he gets older. He just wants splash pads and slides and his parents are flying him all over the country. ☹
From what I've seen in the vlogs, the hair right above his eyes (bangs) are one length, cut in a bowl shape. It is the longer side pieces, that come forward, that have not been cut.

StanTracker

Agree about the boxes.

There's no reason for keeping a recycling area on the kitchen counter like that either. They should just have a small plastic tote into which they put all recyclables prior to transfer to the big bin in the garage. Easy, clean, out of the way, but we've already talked about this. Jenn has read the discussion and made no changes, so she likes the mess.

What is that about?
Not typing that slang out but found it by searching for 'Peanut Butter Slang'. Very Brokeback Mountain if she set it up to be nasty or pander to them.