Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vatulele

DCA vlog - everyone will be happy to know Tim surprised Jenn with a midday spa session where she went and he stayed with J and then took him to nap. She tells us that her message therapist showed her ways to release all her tension she has. šŸ™„

She also is sure to mention how magical it was, that she couldn't take any photos because of the special way you enter the spa, and that it is pricey. šŸ˜
She works soooooo hard you guysssszzz.

Girl you need medication assisted treatment and a good therapist. Not your 5th spa day of the year along with your 30th vacation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Will they ever learn that most people don't want to watch them shove food in their mouth, chew with their mouth open, and lick their lips and teeth on camera? These two are not food critics, either. They sound like idiots.

Reactions: 21

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
ā€œIā€™m not going to tell you to reach out but you can if you want to.ā€ Time to pull a reverse uno on their butts.

For being so desperate to be back on media lists theyā€™re doing an absolute shit job of proving theyā€™re competent at covering events.

They were invited out to cover the first day, right? So logically you would think youā€™d upload this early on the second day to entice local followers to go out to Swan and Dolphin.

Not simply cover the event for content. What does S&D get out of that!?
Ready to hear something wild? The actual Media Preview of this event was held Sept 22nd.
So sounds like Tim did his normal begging and pleading until they finally gave him a 'press pass'.

• Wow
  • Haha
It amazes me that they are constantly questioning and baffled at how and why their TWO year old is amused by simple pleasures like rocks, pumpkins and slides and in turn are constantly pushing all this big stuff on him. Toddlers learn by exploring and interacting with the environment. J$ doesā€™t need thrill rides, attractions and gourmet hut dogs or things shouted at him to fill some endless voids like his parents do.

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
I would have combined Disneyland and Hawaii into one trip to save a 2nd trip to California.

But, then again, I'm not Tim.
That would've involved planning and effort.

Instead they'll fly cross country multiple times a couple weeks apart because we got moneys to throw away.

• Heart
  • Sick

Caligirl123

Regarding the haircut situation:
Does not cutting your childā€™s hair equate to child abuse: No, not even remotely
Does deliberately keeping your child uncomfortable for your own selfish, narcissistic, greedy needs qualify as poor, pathetic, fucked up parenting: ABSOLUTELY YES

scopeyscope

VIP Member
(general/rhetorical comment)

Wouldnā€™t you too if there was nothing securing you in your seat (and keeping you safe) but your father with his hand on your crotch!

I always feel safer in a car with my seat belt on. J$ had nothing but free space around him.
Tim was holding J$ with his left hand and his camera in his right hand. IF J$ were to slip off the seat Tim could not protect him at all.
1) Tim couldnā€™t react fast enough
2) because he would refuse to drop his camera at that moment

My point is that parents should have two free hands when taking young children on rides
I have to disagree I think as ridiculous is Tim can get sometimes he is the main caregiver and I think that he would drop the camera to save his kid. I donā€™t like Tim or Jen at all but they arenā€™t monsters ā€¦theyā€™re stupid and ridiculous and they absolutely do not make the best decisions but I donā€™t think anything malicious of them and letting their kid get hurt and choosing to save a piece of equipment ā€¦no ā€¦no they wouldnā€™t do that

• Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
Iā€™m not going to knock them for wearing masks outside.
Iā€™m not going to claim they are doing it for the right reason, but itā€™s not a stupid or selfish thing to do, and in fact there are many countries that mandate mask wearing, and have must lower covid rates
I am someone who does still mostly mask outside, especially in large groups, so I can't knock them too much on this. The thing I hate about them masking outside is that they're so inconsistent about it while at the same time being super sanctimonious about it. Jenn flits around outside without a mask all the time but then comes back with one on to gush about how they enjoy the outdoor dining options. Tim is a bit better, especially after the COVID diagnosis, but they still have this smug better than thou attitude about doing the bare minimum COVID precautions.

quietcandy

VIP Member
"I like to make his costume"

like with what? money? I think she could have made J$ a scarecrow--- that would have been so cute!
I think Halloween just came up on them too quickly. How are they to know it's on October 31st this year?! Doesn't it change the day it's on every year???! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I personally think it is very deceptive from the get go to title this ā€œDisneyā€™sā€ Swan and dolphin ..Swan and dolphin is a partner/good neighbor hotel it is not a Disney property but they are so desperate for their stupid fucking stans to think that they are on Disney media that they are being deceitful in the title.
they honestly donā€™t deserve shit

• Heart
Reactions: 20

DaffyWarner

I think Jackson is as cute as any other toddler out there, but that ragamuffin look is not doing him any favors.
Pony tail or a trim. I don't care which, pick one.

Better yet, GET CREATIVE and make a first haircut video using local barbers.

TIM: Stop sitting on your ass ~waiting~for others to create interesting content for you!

Disclaimer: I personally don't think watching a kid get their first haircut is interesting to anyone other than the parents.
I'm just not intrested in watching someone else's kid FULL STOP!!! And yet the whole vlog was just J$ waving and blowing kisses. But did anyone notice we had 9 mins of that crap but only 2 seconds of him on that rollercoaster....he must have been shitting himself. Jenbo must have had to cut the rest and that's all she could show. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Sad
I was worried something like the Go-Coaster thing would happen ever since they first tried measuring J$ for the Barnstormer, when he was even younger and less able to protest than he is now. They don't seem to get that just because he's tall enough for a ride, it doesn't mean he's ready for it. And a roller coaster is pretty different from just the slow dark and boat rides they tend to bring him on. I don't think he's even been on a ride that had a drop before this, so his first experience with a drop was also in a ride that probably went pretty fast for a kid that young.

At the very least, they should have let him watch the coaster for a little while so he could see what it was like, then actually ask him if he wants to be measured to go on it, and then take him if he was tall enough. And probably still have him confirm that he still wanted to go on before they got into the carts; the Cast Members are usually pretty understanding that sometimes people, especially young children, get nervous at the last minute about going on thrill rides, so there's usually no issue with you having to get out of line. Don't put the kid on a ride if you're not 100% sure he's ready for it.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Is this stan "talking" like he's giving a pep talk to the CMs at DL? OMG :rolleyes:

1635687368249.png

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1635687407985.png

There was also someone who posted w/ the name Gareth something-or-another who said to stop blaming your child for your cold food. But it's already gone. In the time it took me to find it and try and screenshot it, it's gone now.

• Wow
  • Sick

itzbrit87

Hi! First time posting but Iā€™ve been lurking for weeks now. I use to ā€œStanā€ these people hardcore but after the incident and their disingenuous Soul video I knew the jig was over. Then the constant staycations rubbed me the wrong way too!
They think J is a handful now wait until he gets older and express himself appropriately. I mostly stay on the FB page to scroll and roll my eyes at the comments.
HEY Everyone!! THIS is ME.....just registered here after my 18 yo told me about this. She's been reading for weeks now and informing me. We started a conversation weeks ago about how they seem to be exploiting Jackson and she found this forum after searching for more crap about them. We've been watching them for about 3-4 years and really enjoyed them at first. Over time, things just got stranger. When she was first pregnant with Jackson, she acted as though we'd be lucky to ever see him at all, then they basically show the birth, and he becomes the star of the vlog in an instant. I wasn't thinking much about it, or them(just enjoying their videos), until the whole "scandal" thing came about and Disney dropped them from everything, etc. Then I started watching everything they did and REALLY paying attention. THEN the more they showed Jackson and then these "staycations"....it just hits me wrong. The poor kid was never home. It seemed they'd get done with ONE staycation, be home for a few days, then do another one. My daughter had the bitch that these staycations weren't even something the rest of us could relate to. They were staying mostly in places that most of us can't afford(we're Riverside or AllStars people), so why keep doing them? I'm also very MIFFED about the possibility that they're going to Aulani when Hawaiian officials have BEGGED people to NOT come right now. It's just all disgusting to me. I haven't seen the video where Jackson rides Slinky Dog...the photo where he looks petrified is enough for me. I think T and J can't see the forest for the trees right now. It's asinine. And the FB group reminds me of the Keto FB groups I've been in. You can't veer off track for a second before you're the devil himself. I have no time for any of the BS. I've seen others put their idols on a pedestal and then not be able to accept that they aren't perfect. This is exactly what's happening in that group. It truly reads like a small cult. After reading many of the posts here, It's apparent that MOST are just concerned for Jackson's wellbeing, as am I. This kid is going to really "pay the price" if they don't stop this BS before he gets into school.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
How do these two not plan for anything? First of all, you can go do a character breakfast at WDW. I donā€™t know why youā€™d come out to DL and waste time doing that when thereā€™s rides to ride that donā€™t exist in WDW. I had to skip through all the footage of J$ waving and blowing kisses to characters, that content can only be entertaining to the creeps obsessed with their kid. We donā€™t need 9 minutes of breakfast waves.
Second, of course the kid was going to get up early and you should have planned for that, knowing thereā€™s a time difference. Third, youā€™d think the fact that these two make a living off going to theme parks, theyā€™d know by now with the current system and restrictions in place, you should basically know by now that you should mobile order early.

And yeah Iā€™m sure Dim just ā€œaskedā€ for Oogie Boogie Bash tickets, and didnā€™t pull a ā€œwe stood in line for a long time yesterday after coming all the way from Florida and also Iā€™m a very important vloggerā€. Or would have been prepared to pull that out if necessary.

these two are perfect vloggers for ā€œHereā€™s What NOT to do When You Fly Across the Country Just to Crap on Walt Disneyā€™s OG Park With a Castle Thatā€™s Just the Right Size and isnā€™t Trying to Overcompensate for What it Lacks Elsewhereā€.

I canā€™t believe they have 2 days in Disneyland and the first day just consisted of 2 rides. I bet Jennyturdlines was on the phone with their bank or credit card company. Or scheduling another hair appointment.

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The Tim Complainer would be a more accurate channel title these days. These vlogs actually make me want to travel to those places less after watching them. Why would anybody host these nitwits?

When is the HHN Hollywood video coming out? Tomorrow? Only 1+ weeks past end of Halloween season.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Anyone else think that pumpkin costume is too small for J$?

Why are they asking J$ what theme he wants for this birthday?

They are talking to the audience THRU J$? "Hey buddy what theme do you want for Halloween? Since last year we chose for you...." šŸ¤®

So they just showed j$ pale. They have 2 of the same treat bag ontop.

100% believe one of them were asking for candy along with J$
I consider that pumpkin costume a baby costume. J$ is at the age where he could have gone to Target or Spirit and said, ok budddddyyyy, what do you want to be? Since he watches 20 hour of ipad videos in a day, a guy from a show he watches would have made him happy. We had a ton of kids come by last night. Kids J$ age were most Paw Patrol and PJ Masks.

You could really tell in this video, when Jenn asks him questions about what he wants to be he just says 'yea' over and over. He is not capable of making a decision and has been trained to say yes. He has no idea what "Do you want to dress up as" is. Same with what kind of birthday party he wants to have. Take him to the damn store and look at the kid aisle and let him pick.

lauraingal

For the life of me I donā€™t understand WHY Tim beats that dead horse on how unsatisfactory he found the Grand Californian. The rooms, the check in process, and his latestā€¦it doesnā€™t feel like ā€œluxuryā€ only the spa feels luxurious. The Grand is a stunning hotel and Iā€™m embarrassed that Jen paraded around our resorts in gardening clothes! ā€¦oh wait, nvrmnd

• Heart
  • Angry

Caligirl123

Hereā€™s a thought for those two nitwits - especially trashbag Jenn. You were so worried about his safety on this ride, yet you stick him with Timbo, who can only hold him with one handā€¦.so he can hold a camera to film his cash cow with the other.

Hey Jenn - you sorry excuse for a mother - maybe YOU should have riden with your kid and kept TWO hands on him. She was voicing her concerns long before they boarded, so there really is no reason other than $$$ that she couldnā€™t/wouldnā€™t have sit with him while Timbo filmed from another row.

Just another example of how these two really only look at this kid as their paycheck.

• Heart