Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
1:30 seconds in Tim is already throwing shade at WDW train station.
I am very glad that they did take him on Casey Jr. , and the carousel.
OK when they get on Mr. toad Tim says ā€œweā€™re gonna let The kid drive but I donā€™t think heā€™s gonna do so goodā€. I know that thatā€™s supposed to be a joke but it is seriously off colored and itā€™s still throwing negative shade towards your child like donā€™t even say shit like thatā€¦all he had to say was ā€œweā€™re gonna let the kid drive.ā€
Tim and Jen stop saying negative things to your child not even in a joking manner because stuff like that sticks ffs.
Either that kids first name is Buddy or Jen had a my buddy doll growing up and had it taken away or something because this nickname is so overused if itā€™s not the childā€™s real name itā€™s ridiculous.
Honestly with these freaking family vlogs just retitle your channel from TheTimTracker to ā€œTracker Family Adventuresā€ and be done with it and call yourself a damn family channel because thatā€™s what it is

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Quasimodo

VIP Member
You have to admit they have quite a talent for making everything in life more complicated than it has to be.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
If these poor people would just open their eyes and realize that the Tracker absolutely, positively do not give two shits about anyone other than themselves. You'd hope reading here and seeing Doug's first hand stories of how awful they were to him or the verified stories of fat shaming, stiffing server's tips on free meals, taking advantage of persons with disabilities, racist garbage like the urban party, etc. they'd stop kneeling to them. But alas, you can't help people who don't want to help themselves.
100%.

And that's the thing. Lauren and other stans, if you read on here so much and have any sort of common sense, you'd see that our intentions are only for the greater good of J. You'd recognize that no, it's not normal for Jenn to be waking up hours after her husband and child do. She doesn't work overnights in a coal mine. You'd recognize it's not normal for a child to spend more nights in a hotel room than his own room. You'd recognize the hypocrisy of their choices, their statements, their own actions.

We're not monsters. Sure we may get out of hand here or there w/ our overly expressive words but I'd rather be a monster if it means calling out people as frauds than a sycophant so far up two random people's asses that I immediately jump on responding to someone - anyone - who offers even the slightest bit of constructive criticism. Whether or not that person contributes here. That point doesn't seem to matter, now does it, Lauren?

• Heart

Vatulele

Sparkly Nicole was invited out by Disney to preview MKā€™s Christmas decorations early this morning. Amazing that she clearly labels her posts as well as that itā€™s an ad/sponsored post by Disney.

Also, IG/posting in real time? FaintLines could never šŸ˜‚

The rollercoaster thread on FB was deleted (or just ā€œnegativeā€ comments?) and now itā€™s a thread full of ā€œI forced my 3 year old on space mountain, sheā€™s fine!ā€ and creepy comments saying they thought Baby J being scared was funny.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Am I missing something here? Whatā€™s so great about her eye brows?
FA8032FD-EDFA-41E7-B666-87E45A4166FF.jpeg
Also, I get so tired (even back when I was a ā€œfanā€) of them shitting on Disneyland. Yes, everyone knows the castle is smaller. Anyone with at least one functioning brain cell knows why the castle is so small. There is absolutely no reason for them to travel to California. If they were true Disney fans, sure. We all know theyā€™re not, though. I love seeing them throw all this money at Disney, though, to try to get back in their good graces. Iā€™m fairly confident their days of being hosted by Disney and all the other huge companies are over. That puts a huge smile on my face.

• Wow
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Can someone explain the massages to me?

I donā€™t deny a good massage would feel great (I have never had one only because they make me uncomfortable as an introvert šŸ˜…). I am confused why after traveling across the country, you would waste all that time and money in the middle of a park day to get a massage? I don't get it? I would never want to leave the park midday for hours. I also assume you could get a massage back at home at any time, so what is so great about doing this at DL? I can see if it was some special spa that is a once in a lifetime experience, but this just seems like flexing (surprise!) and pointless. If they got them, why do they even have to talk about it? They aren't showing us and they aren't giving any information about it. It's very in line with the "we bought $380 in merch at the concert" flex. Who cares?

• Heart

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
She's used to cold food because of JaĀ¢kpot.

I'd suggest a drinking game where you drink every time she blames him for some limitation in her life, but I don't want anyone to die of alcohol poisoning.

• Haha
  • Sick

Galorious

VIP Member
The affair rumour was just that... Rumour. No evidence, just a lot of wishful thinking. They did, however, disappear for a few days to deal with personal stuff which is possibly where the rumour came from. These forums are full of people that stretch and make up their own stories based on very little. As much as the Trackholes irk me, I don't wish ill on them. Just sometimes I wouldn't be surprised if there was a shit/fan collision because they live such chaotic and claustrophobic lives.

mjm9

VIP Member
We all have a shared irritation of TTT (to different degrees), but please donā€™t email this woman about them! If you want to email someone how about President Xi about the Uyghur genocide in China? Or email Jeff Bezos and ask him to pay more in tax?

Obvs you are all entitled to do what you want and it isnā€™t my business (and I do know the background). But this makes me feel a bit icky.
Just giving S&D information for them going forward. What they do with it is up to them.

If I had a business and invited/hosted media to it I would expect:
1) an informational article/vlog - re: event dates & times, ticket cost and what your experience will include. In this case unlimited food from S&D fabulous restaurants and drinks
2) that this article/vlog would be printed/posted in advance of the event so people can plan to attend.

Tim & Jennā™¾ļøDinners failed at both!
An event held Oct. 29 & 30 gets their publicity on Nov. 2!!
Seriously!!??

Tickets were $165 each. So they got $330 worth of food and wine for FREE.

Swan and Dolphin got ZERO back on their investment!

So, yes! I will speak up

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Unless itā€™s an upcoming vlog that we havenā€™t seen yet I was absolutely shocked that they did not take him on Casey Junior I havenā€™t even been to Disneyland and I know that that is a fantastic ride for littles along with the storybook boats :(
But they donā€™t care about what he likes. He spent months of his life being strapped in a stroller looking miserable while they ignored him. He lit up in pools which they mostly skipped. Heā€™s thrilled to runaround with bubbles outside, but they keep him in the house. They really donā€™t give 2 shits about what he likes- just what can make them money. Tim wants him to be a huge roller coaster lover & he wants it to start asap because that will make them money.

• Sad

mjm9

VIP Member
@Moonlight666
You do you. And Iā€™ll do me.

I despise grifters and users.

Informing companies about these peopleā€™s actions is my prerogative. Turboant electric bikes was grateful I brought to their attention that Tim was riding their bike through turtle hatchlings nests at night, with their company brand on full display. Waldorf Astoria was not pleased with how Tim framed the Bull n Bear pop up hosted video. And how Tim showed absolutely no gratitude and was not transparent that the dinner was complimentary. Speculation is that Tim stiffed the servers also.

Then these companies can make an informed decision how they choose to interact with these grifters going forward. Not necessarily based on what I say, but on what these grifters produce.

The Slackers are doing it to themselves with their poor quality rambling content and posting after the event has ended.

Accepting $330 in food and beverage and not posting your video till three days after the event has ended is akin to stealing.
But thatā€™s the Bojanowski modus operandi!

I feel it's ridiculous to keep hosting these leeches - if they want to pay, that's one thing. It's a write off for their lazy asses anyway!

I am sure emails assist because so many short staffed industries can't keep an eye on everything. And in this case, the Trackers could not be bothered to post a video on their comp till over a month after! Definitely allows the company that sponsored to realize how little they got and better to give the opportunity to vloggers that live up to their side of the bargain -i.e. posting a vlog in a reasonable time period of the event.

You don't want to email, don't. But don't protests against others doing so. It's Tattle-not a fan page!
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ well said!

Last edited:
  • Heart

mmc2020

I would have combined Disneyland and Hawaii into one trip to save a 2nd trip to California.

But, then again, I'm not Tim.
Maybe theyā€™ll stay a few days in DL again to break up the flight. Then they can ride two more rides.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Vlogs we are waiting for:

Disneyland Halloween Party (now lapsed)
Disneyland Day 2?
Universal California?
Universal Horror Nights? (Now Lapsed)
'Check Out Day'
Swan and Dolphin Food Event (now lapsed)
Disney Christmas Decorations Media Event (Took place this morning)

Wow, Ginn has her work cut out. :p

• Haha
  • Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dim just complaining that there is no sense of luxury at the Grand Californian. Dude just has to throw shade at Disney for anything and everything.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
OMG. Are we seriously overanalyzing a child being apprehensive about meeting Frankenstein?

He's not fluffy and cute.
He is tall and human-like, he's got greenish skin with "cuts" on his face and arms, and giant hands.
Frank's monster doesn't look like anyone he has ever met before.

Some kids wouldn't have an issue; some would. But it was a rather normal reaction for a kiddo not even 2 yet when his mom goes and forces a meet-up.

Kudos to the TM for the awesome work, BTW.

Last edited:
  • Heart