Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
So am I the only one that heard Jen say “we didn’t film installing the oven because it was really difficult” And that it probably really means “we called Tim‘s brother to install it”

• Haha
Reactions: 18

mjm9

VIP Member
I know that I'm going to have to wait a long long time for this videos, but I cannot wait to see their experience in Hawaii. We leave for Aulani on 12/19 and from what I've researched, and I've researched a lot, Aulani is not anywhere near close to pre-covid Aulani right now. The big popular restaurant isn't open yet, there are no refillable drinks, you don't get a lei greeting, no kids clubs. So we are going to hear some major bitching from them. Those poor guest services people!
😂😆😂 Love it!
With no kids clubs open J$ will be with them 24/7!!
How will they ever function having full time parental responsibilities while on vacation??
Yes, yes. I know. Tim will get 100% of the responsibilities. duh 🤦‍♀️
No vacation for Tim.

No sympathy for him either!
He is an enabler to J♾️D’s demeanor and behavior.

I, too, expect vlogs full of complaint after complaint after complaint!! 🙇🏼‍♀️

Whatthevlog

Quick rant. I was at HHN last night. I had to check out the Tribute Store Tracker Family portrait debacle. I found it so weird that as people passed by the portrait of J$, that they knew his name. I know it's been said here before, but I still can't believe how exposed to the world they've made him. Also, people were making fun of his portrait and saying how he's going to hate it when he gets older. Poor kid.

• Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Welcome back. I was concerned. Really, I was.
Duly noted. I will make sure to check in before motherly duties take over my life again.

But seriously, homeschooling is ROUGH. For J$ sake I hope, hope, hope that these two dick dribbles don’t even think to attempt homeschooling that poor kid.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Probably because Jenn never lets him have time alone or "me" time. The only time he's ever "allowed" to be alone is if he - and this is few and far between anymore - is going to the parks to film or there's some #hosted she wasn't invited to or thinks she's above (i.e. Homosassa).

Interestingly, the only time SHE is quite happy - and unafraid - to be alone is when SHE'S getting pampered, i.e. hair salon, massage, etc.

Otherwise, she forces herself to be joined at the hip to him.
Yeah, true. He seems to have plenty of alone time at his barber appointments. He could book a massage after and just do it. I would actually love that. Lol

I also have a hard time with the "poor Tim" attitude (not saying you said that, just my general opinion). He is a grown man who enables his wife and has nobody to blame but himself. I don't think he "deserves" something because he is being a good dad as he should be. But yeah, in comparison to Jenn, he could have a parade in his honor with a banner saying "good job for actually trying, unlike Jenn" 😂

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
ALSO TLDR: -companies need to stop inviting them out for #hosted events that they wait WEEKS to post about.
-they hired organizers to help move the mess from one room to another
-they didn't post A SINGLE vlog for 5+ days because they didn't plan ahead

peteykirch

VIP Member
So curious what the phone call was that took her away from breakfast. What a wasteful cow that she got a fresh plate.
Like she doesn't have a job that would need to contact her.

She really doesn't have much family left.

Did they let the Nanny house sit and something happened? Maybe more garage shelves fell off the wall.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I think we have to find some consistency in our grievances, lol, we sound like Karen’s one page to the next. We say Tim is the one who deserves a break, he gets one, we slam him, they should make 2 videos a day, they do, we slam them. Pick a lane. #notjenn #maybe I just need a snickers
No, I'm with you.

I'm sure we're all guilty of being Karens from time to time (no offense to Karens) and contradict ourselves... BUT I hear you loud and clear.

I had the same experience in the Michael Kay thread today (shout-out to my MKay peeps! 🤣 ).

On there, we're always ranting about Mikey's shitty diet, sugar habits, need to lose weight, non-exercise, etc. and then he signs up and does a runDisney 5k (for whatever real reason, who really cares) and now peeps were commenting on his finish time, complaining about slow it was, critiquing his performance, bitching about his reasons for doing it.

I'm like - I can't keep up. 🤣 I thought we wanted him to do something like this - for whatever reason (even if superficial or just for clicks and views; it still involved paying $$, getting up early, and exercise of some sort - in the pouring cold rain). 🤣

Honestly, good for Tim re: massage. Jenn needs to learn how to be alone w/ Jackson in a non-familiar environment and for Tim to get some friggin "me" time. 🤣

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
DCA vlog - everyone will be happy to know Tim surprised Jenn with a midday spa session where she went and he stayed with J and then took him to nap. She tells us that her message therapist showed her ways to release all her tension she has. 🙄

She also is sure to mention how magical it was, that she couldn't take any photos because of the special way you enter the spa, and that it is pricey. 😏

• Sick
  • Haha

Mr. Blue Sky

Saw the ride portion. That poor kid was scared.

And he never gets to react on his own. T and J always yammering at him and asking so many questions. No chance for him to talk unless prompted.

• Sad
So to recap, Jackprop can’t feed himself, is a lap baby for flights, has to have a rigid nap schedule, need a pack n play to sleep, BUT can ride a roller coaster because he’s tall enough. Got it Trackhole, anything for clicks, views, and comments. Great parenting.

I commend those that reported the video based on YT’s own rules. That kid is nothing more than a cash generating machine for that asinine channel. YT should put something in place to ensure the exploited children get the money the parents made off of them without their consent. Unbelievable.

As a few of you have said already, this is not a travel vlog channel, it’s the modern equivalent to the old 16mm family home movies most of us are familiar with. It boggles the mind how the stans can totally sit and enjoy watching a family they have no connection with.

• Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think these two have simply given up on being relevant and have decided to coast. They can't compete with the younger vloggers cross posting on tik tok and insta and getting their videos up within hours of the breaking news happening. The up and coming vloggers are gaining subs by doing collabs with each other. Working together is benefiting them for sure. I mean the Trackers certainly CAN stay relevant, if they were willing to try, but it's obvious now they really don't care about growing this channel at all.

Jenn mentions it's Friday in today's video--it's up on Tuesday? We still have a week's worth of the Cali trip--which I'm leaning towards is such a disaster that it's impossible to edit and just may become part of their "family videos". We've had 2 home vlogs, the travel day and the breakfast-2 rides video. No Genie. No Christmas. I'm seeing a ton of new merch and snacks out there. How can you have such an easy job and be so far behind?

scopeyscope

VIP Member
The comment about her personality being sour was absolute gold thank you Tim for that.
After Jen makes the rollercoaster comment and there is the edit at 22:43 Tim swallows hard 3 times in a row… a body language tell for an uncomfortable reaction. They CLEARLY fought over the outcome to the roller coaster thing and the contention between the two over it shows

• Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They are constantly having to push the hair away from Jackson’s eyes - GIVE HIM A TRIM.
I think Jackson is as cute as any other toddler out there, but that ragamuffin look is not doing him any favors.
Pony tail or a trim. I don't care which, pick one.

Better yet, GET CREATIVE and make a first haircut video using local barbers.

TIM: Stop sitting on your ass ~waiting~for others to create interesting content for you!

Disclaimer: I personally don't think watching a kid get their first haircut is interesting to anyone other than the parents.

Last edited:

starri

VIP Member
Don't know if it was Ginn actually being concerned for his wellbeing, or being more concerned if the prop got damaged what would they do?
As much as I dislike her, I can't believe she's so monstrous as to feel like that.

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
That churro scene was straight up cringy AF. Jennbo is clearly frustrated cause her child wants food. Buy 2 you cow! Then I love her jab that he won’t nap on the trip. She is such a bitch,

• Haha
  • Heart

Vatulele

I have an email for the person in charge of the Swan & Dolphin Food and Wine Festival.

[email protected]
“I’m not going to tell you to reach out but you can if you want to.” Time to pull a reverse uno on their butts.

For being so desperate to be back on media lists they’re doing an absolute shit job of proving they’re competent at covering events.

They were invited out to cover the first day, right? So logically you would think you’d upload this early on the second day to entice local followers to go out to Swan and Dolphin.

Not simply cover the event for content. What does S&D get out of that!?

HiJenn

They always have to correct him. It’s one of the reasons he just replies Yeah all the time. To please his parents.
I just realized what happened
Dim: what flavor is that?
Gin: what is it buddy?
*impatient*
Gin: is it chocolate?
Tim: chocolate
Gin and dim: and?
Gin: Peanut Butter
J$: Peanut Butter
Gin: we love peanut butter
J$: Jelly (referring to sandwich or love of jelly... who knows since they don't let him talk)
Gin: (referring to candy) no, no jelly. Just Peanut butter

They don't let him answer... like they get impatient or embarrassed he doesnt answer fast enough. But hes just a baby. He still needs to find his voice.

Holy crap... thats a lot on a kid

Last edited:
  • Sad

Lankylamb

VIP Member
This Vlog is priceless.

They made a pie for their guests but their guests left early

Gin moaning that the new over takes ages to heat up. (they didn't film the instillation cos it was hard)

J5D doesn't wake up till lunchtime it seems. Because of Editing

Jenn wishes they had more time to make a Halloween Costume but everything messed up. (What like the 2 weeks you were home with Covid?)

If their 'Friends' don't know they are piles of shit after this vlog then they never will

Reactions: 17