Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Almost as weird as people not being able to post Jackson's name, instead opting for nicknames or shorthand
It may be weird to you but sorry-not-sorry.
I feel slightly uncomfortable chatting on a gossip thread about an innocent little boy (whose parents are exploiting him).

So yeah, I'm going to continue to refer to him as J. He didn't ask for this and / or his lack of privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ndavy

J$ only social interaction is with a camera, his genetic donors, stalker stans and occasionally two adult British men. He has zero social interaction with kids his own age, much less any friends his own age. This is so incredibly creepy and isolating for him. Not to mention the fact that the Slackers publicly and regularly blame J$ for every problem and negative thing that happens to them on a day to day basis. Outside of the socialization aspect, I highly doubt they are teaching him anything parents should be teaching a child his age. Ginn's day is limited to sleeping, binge drinking and negative comment deleting. Dim is busy filming bad quality home movies and binge eating in the bathroom. Hard to tell if the nanny is still around. When or if J$ ever winds up in preschool/pre-K, I think his teachers are going to realize pretty quickly that he is far behind his peers in just about every aspect.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

scopeyscope

VIP Member
So am I the only one screaming at the tv when she was all ā€œanxiousā€ bec she felt ā€œlostā€ in disneyland? I was screaming ā€œlet me google that for you!ā€ Anyone with common freaking sense knows that. There are disney apps and maps everywhere and she can get on the freaking internet.

The Tim Tracker #46 ITā€™S CALLED GOOGLE YOU DAFT COW
6DA2354A-E84D-45B6-A227-567BBF04C616.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

bjade00

I think I love this woman! Lol a few folks coming out to show not everyone is up the Trackerā€™s asses
this is actually my mom lol! we started watching them 3-4 years ago and started to feel off about them when they started doing the staycations, but didn't really say or do much about it for awhile. these threads are (mostly) what got us to step back from them and ive been lurking in here for several weeks mostly agreeing with a lot of what you have to say. she told me about her comment this afternoon and mentioned interacting with you. this gave me a laugh.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
They spent hours at the Breakfast place and then went to DL for 2 rides? WTF
And breakfast was $130 plus tax / tip. ($50 per adult / $30 per child) with a limited menu and no real character interaction at the moment.

Also - did they typically list THIS MANY old vlogs under the current vlog's descrip?
I don't remember them listing so soooo many. :unsure:

1635690747328.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
Wonder if Disneyland stocks a toddler t-shirt saying 'my parents took me to Disneyland and all I got was PTSD'

• Haha

jetty48

No one has mentioned Jen's ridiculous tirade about the limited amount of 2T-4T boy toddler clothing!

Geeze, JennDufus, it's not like we're in the middle of a pandemic or anything. It's not as though the headlines are
screaming about low inventory and back orders- especially from China (where I'm sure a large percentage of Disney
merch is made). What an ASS!

She really is a perfect example of an entitled brat. They went on a total of what-8-10 rides- over a 3 day visit to Disneyland?!

Cut it out. Fly 1st class, stay onsite at Disney Grand California Adventure, attend a sold out Boo Bash...YET, nothing is
good enough for these 2 clowns. The hotel is not fancy enough, the castle is too small, the park is too crowded the week
before Halloween...Blah, blah, blah.... I love that they are so self absorbed they don't realize how poorly they come off.
Disney wants only positive! I was a cast member at a local Disney Store in a management position 12 years ago. I left that position
because you were not allowed to give any negative feedback- at all. No way are they going to continue with these ungrateful fools!

I have been to Disneyland once and Disney World 3 times in my life. I'd go back to either in a heartbeat and not complain but be grateful.

I think the real issue is that they are treated as celebrities at Disney World and seem to feel slighted that this is not the case at Disneyland.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
One of the problems the stans have with us is that some of the members here have the tendency to over-report, sometimes with malicious intention.
(Note: I said stans on purpose, they have the opposite problem, blindly thinking everything the Slackers do is amazing and worthy of praise. Tim takes a dump in Disney Springs and there's a chorus from them of "OMG, Me too! I did that!")

I have seen very few cases of over-reporting. Tim and Jenn have earned many of their red marks on the ledger as they just don't care what they do or who it harms. I believe most of us sit back and hope the Slackers get what is coming to them through karma, and it seems to be happening. A few take action, because these companies have shown they don't do their research. They have no idea who they're investing in until it's too late.

We each need to draw our own line at what we feel is something important. Not everything needs to be reported.
@mjm9 made an excellent case for why she's alerting the Swan and Dolphin about the Tracker's behavior. It means a lot to her and I respect that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers finally uploaded vlogs to fill up the last thread.

The thread title is courtesy of @jwee

Jenn Infinity Dinners Faint Lines only took 2+ weeks to edit and upload footage from the beginning of October.

Now we are seeing the disaster and difficulty that Jenn put is "traveling with a toddler" and she doesn't know how other families do it if they have more than one kid, good thing Dim didn't have super sperm and knocked her up with triplets or something.

Fresh off their first DL Vlog featuring complaint after complaint their newest shit show has them forcing their child prop to perform on demand to their stupidest desires because they think it's cute and funny. Dim forces J$ onto a ride that clearly he wasn't prepared for or interested in because money.

What lie will these two bend and break next? Remember they don't do in door dining, except when they do in door dining. Then they were only able to get 1 Boo Bash Ticket, but Dim clearly is holding 2.

Also Ginn...if you are going to insist on wearing yoga pants/leggings/etc please wear a shirt that is long enough to cover your dumper. While not as large as your sisters, no one really wants to see your backside jiggle with each step you take.

• Haha

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
I also feel Dim is just burnt out with the Disney parks in general. He hasn't got the get up and go like he used to have. Maybe they need to step away for a few weeks and not film ANYTHING. Then see how they feel. I don't want to use the word "break or rest" as these do bearly anything to start with. But I feel that's what's needed to get things back on track
IMHO, they need to take January "off"
Go into the 'archives' and throw together some B-roll nonsense to schedule out to post every other day in Jan.
TAKE THE TIME to really work on establishing a schedule. Set a game plan for 2022 as to what they want to do with the channel.
Set deadlines for everyone.
BUT more importantly, spend time together as a family without a camera in J$'s face.

Had they established boundaries, it wouldn't be a problem
How does that not scare them? Like they went away for a week and the way people acted was truly unsettling.
I think Jenn is so desperate to be loved by anyone she doesn't see the potential danger.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Their vlogs should really be titled, "how to spend as much of your money as possible short of setting it on fire". Because I know the average person when they've saved up to go to Disney, especially when the trip is on the short side, also schedule in massages at the spa and spending at least an hour dining at Carthay Circle to eat shrimp spring rolls and salmon (or was it chicken this time? she never gets seafood you guyzzz).

They always always mention how "oops we didn't plan for this" or "oops we didn't see that coming even though even Stevie Wonder could" - is there not a breaking point to this? At some point do you not finally get sick of your own lack of planning and time mismanagement and think, "okay, I need to seriously attempt to find some tools to help me organize my time and life better." What is the straw that breaks the camel's back?

I also don't understand Jennyturdline's brand of "anxiety". I have GAD. One of my life's coping mechanisms is to try to plan out as much of my routine as I can so that I can at least have the illusion of having some control over my life. When I travel, I research as much as I can ahead of time. I at least make notes of key things I want to accomplish while on vacation so I'm making the best use of my valuable time (although I guess if your whole life is one long vacation, time doesn't feel as valuable). I don't assume that I'll necessarily be able to come back again, especially if my trip is thousands of miles away.

These two are very much fly-by-the-seat-of-their-ever-expanding-pants. Well, just Jennyturdline's pants. Dimster insists on still wearing his pants from 2 years and 2 sizes ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jen237

Chatty Member
Seriously at 10:55 did Tim say he just dropped off Jenn and J$ back at the hotel? Is she really not capable of doing anything on her own? The hotel is right there! She is so pathetic!

• Wow
  • Haha

Brookie

Chatty Member
When I heard cruises for them back in the day I defaulted to Port Canaveral departure.

So where did they fly to?
Miami? Galveston TX?

šŸ™„ So now this changes the narrative.

And how will they handle J$ā€˜s care?
Cause they want to have fun too.
He is too young for the kidsā€™ clubs
(minimum 3 years and potty trained).
The Small World Nursery is $9.00 per hour and requires advanced reservations.
Right now, It's a Small World isn't open on any of the cruises. There is no dropping him off there because the nursery is closed. Right now the rates are really low (for DCL), especially with discounts. The military (which I use) and FL resident discounts are crazy compared to "regular" prices on a lot of cruises right now.

This should be interesting. I just got off of the Fantasy and then the Wonder. Things are different but I still had an amazing time. I don't know with these complainers, but they should definitely like the low passenger rate. On the Wonder, we were about 50% capacity, and on the Fantasy were about a 1/3 with more crew than passengers.

I also agree that they are cramming in stuff before he turns two. DCL wasn't playing with the mask policy.

I was away for 12 days and it has taken me 3 days to catch up! So much messiness with their DL videos. I live in San Diego so DL is home and they did nothing to showcase it. They are not a travel channel. It is like going to a neighbor's house and they bring out the home videos for everyone to watch and you just reach for another drink to try and get through the evening.

Orangebird

I tried to watch these Disneyland vlogs because Iā€™ve never been and itā€™s a bucket list trip for me but holy shit between the shaky, jerky camera movements to Timā€™s non stop talking and rhetorical questions on the rides it was mentally exhausting and I had to give up. Poor J must be so exhausted by them. Itā€™s like they think they are being good doting parents but they are giving him the wrong kind of attention. And the churros thingā€¦I managed to watch long enough to see that and I donā€™t know how she is not self aware enough to have seen her greedy ass fighting with her child to get more of it and left that in. there Is really something wrong with these bozos. It really hit me too how creepy it is that they are monetizing their home videos of their child to strangers. Sick.

Vatulele

I canā€™t with them anymore. Am I understanding this rightā€¦little buddy, who is unable to ride on an airplane without sitting on a lap, was forced to ride a rollercoaster?
More accurately his parents didnā€™t want to PAY for him to have his own seat.

Heā€™s under 2 so heā€™s still a lap child! BUT heā€™s as tall as a 3 year old so roller coasters are fine!

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
You can schedule publishing of videos in YouTube. She is likely fast asleep in a very expensive room in Hawaii right now.

Tim your new safe phrase is "huckleberry hound". Say that and we will try to get you some help. Your new everything is fine don't worry about me phrase is "skater boi" if you say that we will assume you are happier than you appear try to smile more in the fan selfies you look dead inside.

• Haha