Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Do the stans think they will be classed as non stans if they don't go with the whole buuuuddy thing, I honestly think Jackson is a OK name, maybe a bit over used since every 2nd kid seems to be called it, personally I use my nickname but that's my choice, I certainly got my actual name used as a kid by everyone an even know one aunt refuses to call me anything but my actual name

Reactions: 3

DaffyWarner

I know. :rolleyes:

But really, I can't sleep that long as an adult! Even if we're up late out somewhere and go to bed like at 2 or 3 a.m., I'll still get up around 8 or 9 at the latest and just go on like 5 hrs sleep. (I'm normally up around 6:30-7) I can't sleep until friggin 11 a.m. I can't even honestly remember if I EVER slept until that time of the morning at any age, if I wasn't ill or something.
Oh I can sleep in lol...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HiJenn

I think it’s what you know. Earthquakes happen and then they’re over.

In July my roommate and I were forced down into our rental’s unfinished basement for an hour when the tornado sirens went off in Milwaukee.

But again this is the Trackers who are native Floridians and still freak out over Hurricanes that won’t reach Orlando.
I agree with everything 100%

I laughed so hard this last vlog. They definitely read here but the course correcting is COMICAL

Us: Please take J$ into your huge yard and not just running/playing in the Kitchen
Them: "Oh look Jackson plays with his little mermaid bubble maker OUTSIDE and puts together a puzzle in the living room"
....and then minutes later there he in playing in the kitchen with a whole playset that clearly lives there

Us: Please feed J$ fruit and vegetables and let him feed himself
Them: say less. Here is a whole Pear for him to hold alone as he wobbles on the new stairs.

Us: Please hire someone to clean the house
Them: just the office for J4D to "work faster" but our kitchen is going to have Drain-O right next to 7up on the counter.

THESE PEOPLE should donate their brain to science #hosted
With the whole thing of letting him feed himself, I think they just don't get that we mean let him feed himself when it comes to actual meals, not just snacks? Because I'm pretty convinced that the reason they plop the iPad in front of him during meals isn't because he necessarily wants to watch something while eating, but because if he watches videos while eating, he's too focused on that too eat, so Jenn has an excuse to feed him, even though at this age, he should be feeding himself just fine. Because I don't think she's going to accept that he's not always going to be a little baby (unless he needs to do something that will get them views, of course), until he's able to flat out tell her, meaning until then, she's going to do what she can to treat him like one - including feeding him.

apojacks

VIP Member
OK, I'm gonna have the Slacker Ass Trackers on in the background today, because I am so far out of the loop, and I want to get back in on the non-stop dunk fest that we have here. Fuck me, do we really have 45 threads dedicated to them? I'll bet Jenn enjoys reading these even though we constantly shit on them because like a guy I used to work with back home would say; 'Any attention is good attention.' Like, this is gonna be good. Hey...wait...are they still out of town? Are you all telling me there is a chance that our Very Merry Afterhours will be Tim Tracker free next week? Fingers crossed????

I think it just depends on the neighborhood. Where I’m from if it’s a kid heavy neighborhood, people will treat it like a block party and set up on their driveways with fire pits and most kiddos will walk around by themselves. (Unless they’re really young then they’ll go as a family)

If it’s a more subdued neighborhood (mine for ex, most of the kids are middle school or older) we just leave the candy bowl out because we barely get any trick or treaters.

I think T&J probably went too early, or people in their neighborhood do other activities like trunk or treats at churches or other community based activities.
I just thought it was strange to criticize them for going together, that’s all...

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Which is an absolute shame. Imagine the great jump on Holiday footage you could get, even if it’s just B-roll for future vlogs.

A simple breakfast followed by a morning of Disney Guest relations explaining how they transitioned MK into Christmas would be so fun.

It’s really clear just how desensitized to the magic the vloggers get. Unless they’re #hosted within an inch of their life they really don’t care.
After the 50th, it's interesting that it seems WDW is doing almost this 'tiered' access to things as opposed to just inviting everyone for everything. Makes sense to me honestly. Test the waters with newer/smaller accounts to see how they are at these things.
I can imagine the bigger names will be getting some more involved event(s) soon enough.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Anyone have any information on this mornings Media events at MK for Christmas?

It seems it started at 6:30am from contemporary but all the vids I've seen the vloggers are going to MK at normal early opening time and doing their own thing. :unsure:

I'm wondering if something was shown to them at an even that is Embargoed until the actual Christmas event is about to start?

Yeah, until she wants to go out with her girlfriends for a girls' night out cocktail or two (I'm sure she actually has girlfriends) and she's at the mercy of being picked up and dropped off like she's going to a middle school dance.

Remember, we're mirroring Jenn. Jenn wouldn't ever possibly be picked up by her friends. You can't trust them! 🤣
Or because they dont exist 😂

• Haha

apojacks

VIP Member
Oh boy don't be eating while watching this one with the mental imagery. Jen talking about mommys secret tunnel as Js going between her legs and Tim responds "speaking of your birthday...". Nobody needs to he thinking about Jens "secret tunnel" while eating breakfast.
Jesus Christ. That's an image I want to get out of my head immediately. Oh...wow...the "Toxic Waste" candy...perfectly describes Jen...Toxic Waste. "And shout out to Tim for finding this outfit and in the right size." Great job Tim, you found Oh My Jesus Size for her on the first try, great job pal!

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
DCA vlog - everyone will be happy to know Tim surprised Jenn with a midday spa session where she went and he stayed with J and then took him to nap. She tells us that her message therapist showed her ways to release all her tension she has. 🙄

She also is sure to mention how magical it was, that she couldn't take any photos because of the special way you enter the spa, and that it is pricey. 😏
This is the one she needed.
She seriously requires a head adjustment!

But she demands a full body treatment.
So very much pity the therapist

How much you want to bet that J♾️D didn’t leave a tip either?

Attachments

• Wow
Disneyland has Philharmagic? Where? I've only gone once since it opened. Like a decent mom i did everything the kid wanted to do
I hope so barnstormer seems intense to me
Philharmonic is at DCA near the Marvel photo ops. It is a much clearer visual than ours here at WDW. When we went out to CA, prepandemic, the wife did not want to do it since we do it quite a bit at MK. She finally went thru it with me and remarked that the scenes are so much clearer and HD than ours. Just our thoughts on it.

So any updates in the current travel to Aulani??