Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HiJenn

The kid is playing on the kitchen floor again--- full peppa pig playset (he LOVE peppa). He falls. Then jen just films it and extends a hand. Its sad to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

HiJenn

Yep. I saw a video Mondo did of it after they added the Coco part.
Philharmonic is at DCA near the Marvel photo ops. It is a much clearer visual than ours here at WDW. When we went out to CA, prepandemic, the wife did not want to do it since we do it quite a bit at MK. She finally went thru it with me and remarked that the scenes are so much clearer and HD than ours. Just our thoughts on it.

So any updates in the current travel to Aulani??
Ohhh so where Muppets use to be! Oh man gotta check it out. Thanks guys!

It is quite apparent that, once again, Jack$on takes a back seat to his parents fun and enjoyment. I haven’t been in DCA for a bit, though. I don’t recall a whole lot at DCA for toddlers. At least that they showed.

Tim alludes to lots more rides ahead.
Which park are they in?
Are the rides for J$‘s delight or theirs?
Is the Disney Jr show opened? I was asking because its perfect for his age group

FireWife

Based on the other photo, she took off the flannel and stayed in the overalls?? Not sure if this look really works in Lake Nona.
Yeah she did, and made sure to point out that she still had a shirt on.... but still barf 😂

Squeal like a pig!!!

The first thing that popped into my head was the "pretty mouth" line, but J4D's mouth and chiclet teeth are gross. Thought the pig thing fit better (although it's still an insult to pigs).
😂😂😂😂 pigs look better. I wonder if Tim had her lay in the backyard so he could throw slop at her 🤔

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
It was honestly hard to work out what was happening, it was all one sided with them, we would hear them go on about how they felt but never brought up how any of it started, there's always two sides an I guess if we know what really was going on then they stans wouldn't fall for the sympathy

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I am afraid to look at how many comments are on the vlog about how much she deserves this massage because she is overworked. 🤣🤮

I also noticed I typed it as "mEssage therapist" on my first post. They definitely need help with their messaging, too. 😅

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
How did they know they had no Trick or Treaters when they weren't even in the house? Did one half of My 2 Dads stay behind and mind the house?
I wondered that too. But then I figured they probably have something like Ring. I don't know anything about that but doesn't it record who comes to your door? Maybe they reviewed that footage.

Because he said nobody rang the doorbell if they have something like nest or ring even if they’re away from the house if somebody rings the doorbell they’ll get a notification on their phone
Jinx. ;)

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
did your house survive? I remember the freeway broken in half my dad still had to go to work lol
Woah! He did?? I’ll never forget the sound - it sounded like our house was literally snapping in half!

We had major damage, but no red flag tag, thankfully. We had no power, water or gas for 2+ weeks. It was nuts! Remember the aftershocks that lasted for weeks - some even in the 5+ category?! So scary!

[/QUOTE]
The ‘89 earthquake that hit NorCal occurred in the middle of the Battle of the Bay World Series between the SF Giants and the Oakland Athletics.

At that time my kids were 9 & 6. I was in the middle of my son’s soccer practice (coaching). My daughter was giggling and thought it was fun that the ground was shaking. She refused to come to me. We had just seen the movie Land Before Time and I had images of the earth parting between us. 🤷🏻‍♀️

In Oakland there was a double decker freeway called the Cypress structure. A portion of it collapsed causing the top to crash onto the bottom. People were killed and injured. The Cypress was 1-1/2 blocks from my family business. I remember taking my kids to the building roof so they could see the damage. I wanted them to understand that what they saw on TV regarding this structure was real life and not make believe like cartoons. And don’t worry. I monitored what information and images they were exposed to.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
If Aulani is not offering much right now what is there for the poor child to do? I’ve never been do they have like kids activities appropriate for his age?

bten1989

VIP Member
I usually refrain from attacking people's looks but man, Ginn's looking rather pale and washed out lately... come to think of it, all those wine corks in the kitchen (which the stans seem to think they just "collect" instead of drinking the wine themselves lol) make me think over consumption could be taking a toll on her appearance.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I just thought it was strange to criticize them for going together, that’s all...
Maybe it's a regional thing.

Where we are there is a commitment from the parents whose kids partake in the activity to also staff the door for other trick or treaters. In some cases, such as for single parents or families who need multiple hands on deck to keep their kids safe it's acceptable to leave the house dark but turn on the light when you return.

Here, it's considered rude to expect those houses without children such as the elderly to maintain a bowl and keep heading to the door to answer it while entire trick or treat families leave theirs unattended. It's a give-and-take activity.

Adding: leaving a bowl out does not work here either. First set of kids to come by without an adult to stop them will take the entire contents as a score.

Last edited:
  • Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
I noticed how that was quickly said and poorly attempted to be edited out
LOL when was this? Nevermind! It's when they're sitting at Antijitos.

I noticed at around 25:40, Tim says "we don't have anything like this at our City Walk" and then transitions to talking about Antijitos and Jenn reused the clip of him saying "at our City Walk" to describe it. LOL WHY, why edit that?!

The kid is playing on the kitchen floor again--- full peppa pig playset (he LOVE peppa). He falls. Then jen just films it and extends a hand. Its sad to watch.
And then she bans Peppa Pig from the house because J$ was playing with it when he fell. Like how they wanted to keep balloons away from him because he fell after trying to stand on one that was partially deflated.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
If you're looking for info on DVC avoid youtube all together. Pete Warner in particular is such a know it all that he mixes bad info with good all the time. You're best hitting up long time owners on the Disboards DVC forums. It's how I learned.
Oh, sorry! I've owned for years at BLT. Just dawned on me that Disney or stans host them and they apparently don't even bother to learn anything about DVC.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
That whole thing with Jenn arguing with Little J got me. I don’t think there is any better way to sum up who Jenn is as a person than in that short clip seriously she told an almost two year old that she wanted a bite first. He’s not going to eat the whole thing Jenn- let him open the jar and take a taste first. I can only imagine how often she argues with Little J- the way he is going to internalize it as he grows up.
Why has no one come up with a SMDH emoji? I would probably feel the need to use it on most thing Jenn.

Foust

No surprise that he got a second dinner and so much candy he had to stuff some of the candy in his pockets cause his bag wouldn't hold it all. It wasn't even necessary for him to get so much candy - he just did it because he could. Again, a waste. Did they haul all that candy back with them to FL? Probably. If he doesn't eat it all, it'll sit rotting somewhere in their house with all of their other clutter.
I am not going to knock him for getting candy. It's literally one of the draws of the event because it's the only way to see certain characters. Could he have walked through the trails without getting candy/snacks? Yes, but sort of defeats the purpose. The bags they give are small and we ended up dumping into a backpack because of how much you get per each trail. I haven't watched the video, but if he goes through each one multiple times, then yea, you can knock him for that. Was the candy needed? Probably not, but, again, that's one of the draws of the event.