Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
So they'll have to buy him a seat to fly to Hawaii in December. I wonder if they know that.
I’m sure they do.
Has it been confirmed that they are going to Aulani in December?
They complained about his MCO to LAX behavior. (he was just being an average active toddler).
It will be a much longer trip to Hawaii.
With layovers required.

By them not being up front about a lot of things, that gives us opportunities to speculate how events might have unfolded.
Like what happened on...
• the airplane, since J$ was a lap child
•.J$’s first coaster ride after the big drop
•. Tim showed us two Oggie Boggie Bash tickets (J$ is under 3, so doesn’t need one). Yet he went solo to the event.

Reactions: 3

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Do NOT hit the unlike button that helps their algorithm not commenting and not hitting anything hurts them more.
Interesting, very good to know. So what would the point of having an unlike button be if it helps the content creator (I'm using that term VERY loosely here)

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I deal with quite a bit of analytics, and flat line growth of approximately 5k subs in Feb-Jul and again in Sep-Oct looks real fishy to me. If I sent something like this up the chain, I would have to explain the flat line growth. It’s just not expected. Does anyone know or can research what the price is to purchase 5k subs?? Only thing that comes to mind, is that these were purchased to keep the algorithm where they needed it. Thoughts, just comment below hahahah 😝
looks like anywhere from $300-500 for 5000 subscribers.

HiJenn

Attention Seeking by the looks of it.
He's always been attention seeking...

Like what got me was when him, fresh baked, and i forgot who else. Went to Knotts and filmed themselves not social distancing at the height of covid... eating a pie with no utensils.

They filmed it and posted it

They got backlash and in true adam fashion, he filmed the next day saying he was confused, he wasnt one to follow rules.... etc etc he hated the backlash

I remember writing someone about deleting negative comments and he actually responded I will never delete comments.... then WHY ARE YOU CRYING 😂

Reactions: 2
I thought youbtube had rules about this.
It does, technically....but the way it works is that if you say your video is "for kids", then comments are allowed and I'm pretty sure ads aren't allowed either. But it's also up to the person posting the video to say it's meant for children. If they say it's not made for kids, then they can keep the comments and ads.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
The only person outside of Buddy Holly who I knew of that went by Buddy, is Buddy from My Big Fat Fabulous Life, and that's because his real name is Luby.
Buddy Rich, Buddy Hackett, Buddy Sorrel from the Dick Van Dyke Show.

Kristy McNichol played “Buddy” on the TV show Family. But that was weird too 😂
Her name on the show was Leticia so in this case I think Buddy was an improvement.

comeagain

I think Jaime lives in Virginia now. Now that I think of it, I don't believe Jaime or Ellen (Adam's wife) - they're both on IG - follow TTT on IG. :unsure:

I'm going to guess this is a "safety" thing. The last trip they took in FL (idr where, ami maybe?) The brother was there

apojacks

VIP Member
Oh and the English guys are back. I figured they'd have jettisoned them with yesterday's diarrhea but apparently not.

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
What is with calling their child Buddy? I am sure they don't call him that all day, but in the video edit it seems excessive. Almost like that is his real name.
For a while I kept track of which they used. It was usually a 50/50 split between Buddy and, y'know, his goddamn name.

Bierman

Chatty Member
Its crazy they invited these new friends for J$ trick or treating.... like it feels they have no boundaries with his life. Any and all are welcome to join SO LONG as it benefits them.

You'd think they would have had friends with kids over.... but then they wouldn't be able to vlog it... right?
And then in the vlog she said they only had 2 hour notice? And that is why they didn't have such a fancy meal ready for their friends