Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galorious

VIP Member
Just watched latest vlog
Shut up and just let Jackson experience the rides, talk about over stimulated. Poor kid is just zoning out
For the love of God break off a piece of churro and give it to Jackson, you don't have to have the first bite!!!!
Who the hell goes to Disneyland and leaves the family for a "massage"
The massages are mostly flex, but I also wonder if they are stressed and thought me time massages woukd help. Tim defo needed one and he'd have had to book Jenn one too to avoid her whining. I think they'll be insufferable on this next holiday šŸ¤¢.

We touched on the ā€œexploitationā€ in previous threads. Such a perfect word to describe everything that been going on for the past two years.

Now Figmentā€™s Imagination song is stuck head!

šŸŽ¼šŸŽ¼šŸŽ¼šŸŽ¼

ā€œExploitation! Exploitation!
Putting Jack$on .....in your views
Just to get the subs and clicks from you!ā€
Ahhhh or as we had it a few threads back 'emancipation'!!

Reactions: 3

Hangininthere

Why oh why are they wearing masks outdoors? We were at Disney World last week until yesterday and we only wore a mask, as required, inside and on the rides. Crystal Palace was the most strict, if you got up to get your food from the buffet, you had to mask up... I had to say, "yes sir" twice to this young man, LOL .. Saw J'son's face on that roller coaster, oops he won't want to ride again.. he's so cute.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
FaintLines needs to size up in her spirit jerseys. The seam isnā€™t supposed to go across your bustline itā€™s supposed to go under it.

J looked annoyed as hell that she pulled him back off the support bar.
Saggy boobs. She just needs a good bra.

Vatulele

Is that strange? Weā€™d leave candy out, but both go enjoy seeing our daughter trick or treating. Iā€˜d be sad if my husband missed it, plus, weā€™d enjoy talking to our neighbors. Weā€™d do family costumes as well. One year we were Elsa, Sven, and Olaf, it was a blast.
I think it just depends on the neighborhood. Where Iā€™m from if itā€™s a kid heavy neighborhood, people will treat it like a block party and set up on their driveways with fire pits and most kiddos will walk around by themselves. (Unless theyā€™re really young then theyā€™ll go as a family)

If itā€™s a more subdued neighborhood (mine for ex, most of the kids are middle school or older) we just leave the candy bowl out because we barely get any trick or treaters.

I think T&J probably went too early, or people in their neighborhood do other activities like trunk or treats at churches or other community based activities.

Foust

Is the Disney Jr show opened? I was asking because its perfect for his age group
It is, but that would require them to actually put thought into planning a day and knowing what times the show happens.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
If Dimā€™s ego wasnā€™t so gargantuan he could actually probably be a pretty good talent agent.

• Sick

shadee91762

VIP Member
Jenn has convenient anxiety. When it's convenient she's anxious
By the way I thought of another Buddy. The 80's doll My Buddy šŸ˜€
vintage-buddy-doll-real-pal-hasbro_1_86400f49a82a5507e796fe9c1e0b7814.jpg

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Not the best photo us it? Looks like his hair is thinning out too. Meanwhile Princess Jenormous looks well rested and fresh. Hmmm.
Wow, noting the difference between the two sides of the face, he's overcompensating with the eye and has minimal control on the mouth.

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
Walt didn't have enough money to build a bigger castle because Tim wasn't born yet to finance it.
Jackson should have stayed with Eeyore in his "Gloomy Place".

mjm9

VIP Member
Hereā€™s a thought for those two nitwits - especially trashbag Jenn. You were so worried about his safety on this ride, yet you stick him with Timbo, who can only hold him with one handā€¦.so he can hold a camera to film his cash cow with the other.

Hey Jenn - you sorry excuse for a mother - maybe YOU should have riden with your kid and kept TWO hands on him. She was voicing her concerns long before they boarded, so there really is no reason other than $$$ that she couldnā€™t/wouldnā€™t have sit with him while Timbo filmed from another row.

Just another example of how these two really only look at this kid as their paycheck.
Ummm. I rode this coaster early Oct. with my granddaughter. It is a kidsā€™ coaster and designed as such. Itā€™s possible the seat wasnā€™t wide enough for both Jā™¾ļøD and J$ to sit together. She might be more wide bodied than we know. We adults have to be creative in getting in and out of the seat section.

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Because I won't watch, was after the coaster were there was a 'time jump' and they were going back to the hotel?