Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
The only person outside of Buddy Holly who I knew of that went by Buddy, is Buddy from My Big Fat Fabulous Life, and that's because his real name is Luby.
Kristy McNichol played “Buddy” on the TV show Family. But that was weird too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Is a Tommy tit some new type of hut dog for Tim to try?
Quick google on the term:
I think the tattle software didn't know what to do with the asterisk & it was decided to use an urban dictionary translation. The problem is most US folk have no clue what a tom tit is. (Tommy tit is the verb)

It's still funny, just looses that special something.
🚽

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I was there last night. I had boarding group 79. We got called at 5:30pm due to the ride being down for a few hours. Total wait in line was 1 hour 25 minutes.
How'd you like it?

I experienced Remy in the passholder previews in Sept.
I adore creativity and new, Remy certainly was adorable, for me it just fell a yard short of the goal post. I'm pretty sure the ride would have been more appealing without the 3D glasses if they could just get rid of those.

Anniebee

VIP Member
I've learned all of my British slang from Brassic. I watch it with subtitles, since I have trouble understanding their accents a lot of the time. And I'm constantly googling what they are saying, since they use a lot of slang in the show, but it's part of the fun for me learning these new words (although I'll probably never use them here in the US). It's a really funny show, available in the US on Hulu, but definitely adult themes and language.
I LOVE Brassic! Tommo, Ash and Cardi are fecking hilarious 😂

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
"I didn't realize traveling with a child was so hard, so let's do an even longer journey just to go to Hawaii where I'll forget to put sunscreen on my prop and spend most of the day sleeping or complaining!" Hope these two have fun with with J$ waking up at 1am instead of 4am this time! "Wow, that's so surprising, it's not like there's a 6 hour time difference or anything!"

Meanwhile Jennyturdlines will still get up at 11am which would be 5pm Florida time. Then off the to the character breakfast lunch (I'm guessing Aulani has one of those cause it's another great way to get people to waste their money to get some cold eggs and bacon just to wave to Mickey). These two will surely complain - there's a worker shortage everywhere and it's pretty bad in Hawaii too - I feel bad for the workers who have to put up with the droves of tourists who still go to Hawaii because damn it, it doesn't matter what's going on in the world, they deserve their overpriced vacation!
When I read reviews it said the character breakfast is pretty much the only thing that reminds you your at disney and the characters just wave from a distance. Apparently everything at the resort costs extra, I wonder how much they will spend on activities

JssLG317

VIP Member
These two are never going to change. Narcissists don’t think they have a reason to change in their minds.
For the love of all things eyebrows- go get a damn lesson on how to do your brows! Or just leave them be!

View attachment 843227
Doesn’t she go get her hair done like once a month? Pretty sure most salons have at least one person who can do brows.

HiJenn

The Trackers new favorite phrase "secret tunnel". Ever since Tim referred to Jens vag as a secret tunnel im pretty sure there's been a secret tunnel reference in every video since.

Also that Frankenstein actor was great at his job.
I believe it's a popular sound on tiktok

Dillon21

VIP Member
•. Go to Disneyland. Ride Alice and Gadget’s Go Go Coaster. See a few Disney characters. Decide to have lunch. Refuse to mobile order cause of long lines. Don’t like the lines in Downtown Disney. So go to their GC room and feast on last night’s cold pizza

I am not sure where Downtown Disney is in relation to their hotel (last time I went to Disneyland I was 13 and I did not pay attention to that kind of stuff, plus that was 30+ years ago). But I don't think they "realized" that they could leave Disney property and get some food. Give them credit and at least they ate food already in their room vs. throwing it out. They would have had to suck up getting food if they did not have left over pizza. Waa for them having to leave property or waiting in line on property. So sad :rolleyes:

Meanwhile Jennyturdlines will still get up at 11am which would be 5pm Florida time.
[/QUOTE]

There is a three hour difference, so it would be 2pm

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
They spent how much to go to a theme park for the morning? What are they doing after lunch & nap to entertain that kid?

TawdryT

VIP Member
It was ok. Not worth the hour and 25 we waited. It was our last ride of the night and wanted to make sure we did the new thing.
I'm curious, I've heard it can make you motion sick. How did you 'feel' on it? Notice anything like that?

It was ok. Not worth the hour and 25 we waited. It was our last ride of the night and wanted to make sure we did the new thing.

View attachment 854228
I saw the new Tim Tracker action figure in the Fantasia shop at the Contemporary this afternoon.
I would buy this if it said, "That log had a child."

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
She's said several times before she has someone do her brows. They always look awful. This last round it almost looks like microblading? And maybe they did them so sparse she has to color in the rest with a brow pencil?

Example of microblading on a blonde:

microblading-for-blondes.jpg

Attachments

Hangininthere

I'm the guilty party (🙃) that questioned why they were masking because of the previous videos in Florida, like at that thing at the Swan & Dolphin, the concert and trick or treatin'- I didn't see any masks... was my strange curiosity only- sorry.. as I said, we just got back from DisneyWorld and didn't mask up while outside- we both are high risk and have been fully vaccinated plus a booster so we were ready to get back into action.. 🎢

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Exactly. And in actuality, I’m guessing a lot their viewing base is not local so they aren’t going to rush to Orlando the next day. I watched it, thought the food looked pretty good in a few cases and might plan to go next year.
I begrudgingly say, this is the most engaged and complimentary I've seen them in a long time. They actually looked they were really having a good time.
Thank goodness the poor kid wasn't the focus.

Reactions: 1

elly199

I haven't been on this site in awhile and I forgot how old Jackson was can someone tell me how old he is I appreciate it.

Reactions: 1