Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Attention Seeking by the looks of it.

To be fair, while not an Adam fan (used to be). I do like to read his comments, as I find some of them funny. He had admitted in some comments that other vloggers cover Disney better than him. Not sure if that is something to get attention or he actually means it. Either way, the fantasy house he went on the 29th of Oct give or take was the first video I've watched of his in a while.

Reactions: 1
Not to defend the Slackers, but the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic is only a 2 day event. Even if they went the first day, and had the vlog up that night, I doubt it would do much to push people to going that day. Now if they were invited to the legit Media Preview back in September and didn't put the footage up until this week then yeah, they should definitely never be invited again. At best their vlog would maybe drum up some interest for people to attend next year even though the offerings would most likely be completely different.
Exactly. And in actuality, I’m guessing a lot their viewing base is not local so they aren’t going to rush to Orlando the next day. I watched it, thought the food looked pretty good in a few cases and might plan to go next year.

Hangininthere

The Tim Tracker #46: Home movies for profit.
That reminded me of a video they made where he says something like "making money from listening to him talk". Must be profiting a small fortune for as many staycations and traveling they do.. Living near the happiest place on earth must not be all that. :eek:

Maybe it's a regional thing.

Where we are there is a commitment from the parents who's kids partake in the activity to also staff the door for other trick or treaters. In some cases, such as for single parents or families who need multiple hands on deck to keep their kids safe it's acceptable to leave the house dark but turn on the light when you return.

Here, it's considered rude to expect those houses without children such as the elderly to maintain a bowl and keep heading to the door to answer it while entire trick or treat families leave theirs unattended. It's a give-and-take activity.
Maybe the nanny was there to hand out candy? 🤣🤣

Evil David Letterman

Buddy was their nickname for Bandit (their dog without the halo in the logo for any new peeps). When Bandit died, Jackson became their new Buddy. It's weird and kinda gross, but fitting because their child basically became their new pet.
Almost as weird as people not being able to post Jackson's name, instead opting for nicknames or shorthand

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I'll be down at WDW starting late Sunday night....so I'll be vlogger searching while at the parks and Disney Springs.

If how my coworkers covered my work last Friday when I used a personal day ohh boy I will be walking into a mess on the 15th.
Good luck! We’ll be there the Sunday after you.

MustLoveGoats

Did they even give the dates for the events, I had it on for background noise, but don’t really remember them saying this event has passed, but generally it’s held the third weekend of the month or whatever and here’s how you get tickets. If I didn’t know better I’d have thought this was a recurring event that I could still get tickets to. Maybe I just missed the mention.

Evil David Letterman

Are people acting like Jackson's name isn't out in the open?! That's the guy's name. Same with Jenn/Tim. Parody names notwithstanding, I.E. BUDGE, you gotta have balls enough to say their names. Are they Voldemort to you?

Evil David Letterman

Ok but that’s different than shoving him in Frankenstein’s monsters or a minions face🤣🤣🤣🤣
But Frankenstein isn't scary. Think what makes Frankenstein (or any movie monster) scary : Lighting, Music, and Character behavior.

The first two elements were no-factors for the interaction and his behavior was nothing short of Gentlemanly.

The older generation has ruined Minions. You always see those jerkoff boomers liking every Minion meme they can find on FB.

Evil David Letterman

I never said he was scary. Our son eagerly approached characters (even ones considered scary) but we let him do so on his own accord. The way they were doing this with J$ is ridiculous.
He's a child who can barely go up the stairs. If it was up to him we'd be waiting a couple years (around 3-4) to interact with characters. In YT terms that's like 10-20. Gotta admit, "Jackson meeting _________ for the first time" does make a compelling title/thumbnail 🤣

• Haha

Moonlight666

But they don’t care about what he likes. He spent months of his life being strapped in a stroller looking miserable while they ignored him. He lit up in pools which they mostly skipped. He’s thrilled to runaround with bubbles outside, but they keep him in the house. They really don’t give 2 shits about what he likes- just what can make them money. Tim wants him to be a huge roller coaster lover & he wants it to start asap because that will make them money.
I don't even think it's because of the money. But it is what they have fun with

• Sad

Evil David Letterman

Dude, don't worry. I've called / referred to him by his full name before many times.
I just like to write J. most often as a preference. Just my thing. Still feel uncomfortable talking about a toddler on a gossip board.

You do you w/ your posts and I'll do me. ;)
I do alot more than just me Slick ;)

hawk2.jpg

His name is Jackson. Any post referencing otherwise will be lampooned and judged!