The Tim Tracker #45 Don't 💩 where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because Jenn never lets him have time alone or "me" time. The only time he's ever "allowed" to be alone is if he - and this is few and far between anymore - is going to the parks to film or there's some #hosted she wasn't invited to or thinks she's above (i.e. Homosassa).

Interestingly, the only time SHE is quite happy - and unafraid - to be alone is when SHE'S getting pampered, i.e. hair salon, massage, etc.

Otherwise, she forces herself to be joined at the hip to him.
Yeah, true. He seems to have plenty of alone time at his barber appointments. He could book a massage after and just do it. I would actually love that. Lol

I also have a hard time with the "poor Tim" attitude (not saying you said that, just my general opinion). He is a grown man who enables his wife and has nobody to blame but himself. I don't think he "deserves" something because he is being a good dad as he should be. But yeah, in comparison to Jenn, he could have a parade in his honor with a banner saying "good job for actually trying, unlike Jenn" 😂

Reactions: 18
Solid point. Let’s just keep our gripes directed at Jenn with her infinite dinners, horrible attire, and disgusting attitude
Sorry but fixed your statement, “Let’s keep our gripes to TimSuperSpreader and JenFatLines with their horrible eating habits, too small attire, and disgusting attitudes.” Keep in mind he has as much to rag on as she does. 😂🤣😘😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In these CA videos, the "BUDDY" nickname is just overwhelming now.. I don't care at all what nickname they give him or call him, but holy crap they overuse it.

My husband, who has always been very minimal with his critiques of them (but he is slowly joining our side 😅), said he'd like a dollar for every time they have asked "WHAT DO YOU THINK, BUDDY?" since J's been in their vlogs. 😂😂 Whoever said yesterday they have him overstimulated AND are throwing every question they can at him...totally agree. He looked so worn out on Casey Jr..

Reactions: 8
Looking forward to the day Jennyturdlines asks "WHAT DO YOU THINK BUUUDDDDY?" and J$ has enough vocabulary and sass to say, "I hate it, Jennifer".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, true. He seems to have plenty of alone time at his barber appointments. He could book a massage after and just do it. I would actually love that. Lol

I also have a hard time with the "poor Tim" attitude (not saying you said that, just my general opinion). He is a grown man who enables his wife and has nobody to blame but himself. I don't think he "deserves" something because he is being a good dad as he should be. But yeah, in comparison to Jenn, he could have a parade in his honor with a banner saying "good job for actually trying, unlike Jenn" 😂
Oh yeah, totally agree. I am not in the "poor Tim" category at all. He totally enabled her and made her the monster she is.

How much you wanna bet he has to text / call her after his appointment? To tell her that he's on his way home. That's probably why he couldn't do the massage as an add-on thing afterwards at some other place. She has to know his exact coordinates at all times. And if he booked it and she found out, she'd probably be livid he didn't book one for her too! 🤣

In these CA videos, the "BUDDY" nickname is just overwhelming now.. I don't care at all what nickname they give him or call him, but holy crap they overuse it.

My husband, who has always been very minimal with his critiques of them (but he is slowly joining our side 😅), said he'd like a dollar for every time they have asked "WHAT DO YOU THINK, BUDDY?" since J's been in their vlogs. 😂😂 Whoever said yesterday they have him overstimulated AND are throwing every question they can at him...totally agree. He looked so worn out on Casey Jr..
Buddy was my grandfather's dogs' names. Two of them were named Buddy. Buddy I - and when that doggie passed away - the next one was Buddy II.

While I understand people have all sorts of nicknames for their kiddos, I really wish Jenn would just use his given name because it does seem like Tim prefers calling him J. and Jenn reverts always to Buddy. Ugh. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
How much you wanna bet he has to text / call her after his appointment? To tell her that he's on his way home. That's probably why he couldn't do the massage as an add-on thing afterwards at some other place. She has to know his exact coordinates at all times.
I can totally see her tracking his phone and location in real-time minute-by-minute any time he is out somewhere and she is at home.

Reactions: 14
I bet his massage wasn't even on property at the hotel. Probably went to a seedy area of LA to release some of that stress in a sleazy massage parlor. I mean this a man who eats his steak with a side of BJ only. 😂😂😂
R.jpeg

• Haha
I can totally see her tracking his phone and location in real-time minute-by-minute any time he is out somewhere and she is at home.
Agree, and because she is totally dependent on him so if/when he strays she would be insane. I assume she would be one rabbit boiling in a pot away from extreme if that were to happen.
Editing to add: With the "Stansdom" they created that some of these crazies worship and go after Dim. And with her train wreck...might be appealing.

How much you wanna bet he has to text / call her after his appointment? To tell her that he's on his way home. That's probably why he couldn't do the massage as an add-on thing afterwards at some other place. She has to know his exact coordinates at all times. And if he booked it and she found out, she'd probably be livid he didn't book one for her too! 🤣
He needs to find a hair salon that offers the massages as well. Then he can get his $100 haircuts and schedule a massage for directly afterwards.

Wasn’t there a rumor on here or GG that had him cheating with a Stan or someone else?? That probably was the end of the free me/alone time for ole TimSuperSpreader. I was not a member of the forums at that time but remember reading it on one of these. Been lurking a long time, before I started posting.

I tried to watch these Disneyland vlogs because I’ve never been and it’s a bucket list trip for me but holy tit between the shaky, jerky camera movements to Tim’s non stop talking and rhetorical questions on the rides it was mentally exhausting and I had to give up. Poor J must be so exhausted by them. It’s like they think they are being good doting parents but they are giving him the wrong kind of attention. And the churros thing…I managed to watch long enough to see that and I don’t know how she is not self aware enough to have seen her greedy ass fighting with her child to get more of it and left that in. there Is really something wrong with these bozos. It really hit me too how creepy it is that they are monetizing their home videos of their child to strangers. Sick.

Reactions: 22
That churro scene was straight up cringy AF. Jennbo is clearly frustrated cause her child wants food. Buy 2 you cow! Then I love her jab that he won’t nap on the trip. She is such a witch,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Perhaps the Disney offered them free massages after thy complained about the check-in process / room? Still a waste of park time though!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That churro scene was straight up cringy AF. Jennbo is clearly frustrated cause her child wants food. Buy 2 you cow! Then I love her jab that he won’t nap on the trip. She is such a witch,
While I hate, hate, hate defending them, my son was awful about sleeping anywhere but his crib and then when he got older his bed. When he was baby we visited his Great Grandmother in Lakeland. The first time it took forever to get him to go to sleep. Forget naptime. I literally had to hold him and rock him. Hoping that he would eventually go to sleep. I'm not sure who cried more that first time. Him or me. LOL!!

He eventually got better, but even now he really prefers his bed over any other.Even the comfortable Disney hotel beds. LOL!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When I heard cruises for them back in the day I defaulted to Port Canaveral departure.

So where did they fly to?
Miami? Galveston TX?

🙄 So now this changes the narrative.

And how will they handle J$‘s care?
Cause they want to have fun too.
He is too young for the kids’ clubs
(minimum 3 years and potty trained).
The Small World Nursery is $9.00 per hour and requires advanced reservations.
Right now, It's a Small World isn't open on any of the cruises. There is no dropping him off there because the nursery is closed. Right now the rates are really low (for DCL), especially with discounts. The military (which I use) and FL resident discounts are crazy compared to "regular" prices on a lot of cruises right now.

This should be interesting. I just got off of the Fantasy and then the Wonder. Things are different but I still had an amazing time. I don't know with these complainers, but they should definitely like the low passenger rate. On the Wonder, we were about 50% capacity, and on the Fantasy were about a 1/3 with more crew than passengers.

I also agree that they are cramming in stuff before he turns two. DCL wasn't playing with the mask policy.

I was away for 12 days and it has taken me 3 days to catch up! So much messiness with their DL videos. I live in San Diego so DL is home and they did nothing to showcase it. They are not a travel channel. It is like going to a neighbor's house and they bring out the home videos for everyone to watch and you just reach for another drink to try and get through the evening.

Reactions: 22
I can't believe they left the churro part in, Jenn shoots Tim/camera a look of annoyance. I also can't believe Jenn is alone with Jackson at the park.
Seriously when i go, i buy one for everyone. I let my family know, I'm not sharing 😂 even when my hubby says "no thanks". Nope. Didn't wait 20 mins for 1 churro so hubby and kid can eat all of it 😂 aye, i sound terrible. But the precautionary steps i take as a mom.

They could have purchased 2. We all know Tim won't turn down a churro.

Every time Dim says "Secret tunnel!" :sick::sick::sick:
I know this is a tiktok sound... anyone know the context?

I think we have to find some consistency in our grievances, lol, we sound like Karen’s one page to the next. We say Tim is the one who deserves a break, he gets one, we slam him, they should make 2 videos a day, they do, we slam them. Pick a lane. #notjenn #maybe I just need a snickers
So it's not only me thinking it... 😂

If they replace the refrigerator filter and stop letting the kid play in the kitchen, I'd give them a break... a day or two 😆

Yep. I was someone who asked why Jenn always gets massages and not Tim. I don't think getting a massage is that big of a deal but it seems stupid to waste a park day BOTH DAYS for them each to get one midday. Why didn't they just get a couples massage at home. It's just their flexing vacation and they aren't dumb - they are getting it paid for by parading J around for all his "firsts."
AND WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A DISNEY MASSAGE?!

For someone so good with money JEN why have no other local spas---who charge a fraction of a cost--- been considered?

I didn't and won't be watching...
Did Tim make sure to teach Jackson how to eat a churro properly the Tracker way? (That is, on the floor of a hotel bathroom)
I can't I'm dying!! 😂😂😂

He needs to find a hair salon that offers the massages as well. Then he can get his $100 haircuts and schedule a massage for directly afterwards.

Wasn’t there a rumor on here or GG that had him cheating with a Stan or someone else?? That probably was the end of the free me/alone time for ole TimSuperSpreader. I was not a member of the forums at that time but remember reading it on one of these. Been lurking a long time, before I started posting.
Pray tell good sir (or miss)...

I tried to watch these Disneyland vlogs because I’ve never been and it’s a bucket list trip for me but holy tit between the shaky, jerky camera movements to Tim’s non stop talking and rhetorical questions on the rides it was mentally exhausting and I had to give up. Poor J must be so exhausted by them. It’s like they think they are being good doting parents but they are giving him the wrong kind of attention. And the churros thing…I managed to watch long enough to see that and I don’t know how she is not self aware enough to have seen her greedy ass fighting with her child to get more of it and left that in. there Is really something wrong with these bozos. It really hit me too how creepy it is that they are monetizing their home videos of their child to strangers. Sick.
I think she was trying to teach him to share.... with mom...
Imo it came across rather.... like I'm gonna teach my son to put my needs and wants first. He is to take care of us when he gets older... he will be my retirement plan.

Dude imagine her as a mil.. 😬

• Haha
I watched the first roller coaster vlog. The Buddy hated the coaster and couldn’t wait to get off. I was most annoyed though with the first part of the video when they are at the character breakfast. How many freakin times are you going to say Buddy? And how many freakin times are you going to show The Buddy waving at the characters and blowing kisses. It went on and on and on and on. It was fine the first time but then to keep filling up video time showing it over and over again? I was so annoyed. My boyfriend got up and walked the dog, said he can’t watch them anymore, our daily lives are so different from theirs, we can’t relate, they don’t provide any information that might be helpful, and they provide no real contribution to society. It had been awhile since we sat down and watched a tracker video and I was shocked at how much they show that kid!!

Reactions: 12
Pray tell good sir (or miss)...
Dude imagine her as a mil.. 😬
I don’t have all the details as I was just lurking on GG and here at the time. Apparently, TimSuperSpreader was possibly caught by JenFatLines stepping out while he was supposed to be filming “content.” This was the reason that they were able to get pregnant after so many years of infertility. It was posited that Jackprop was a marriage saver miracle baby.

Not sure if any of this is true but a lot of the regular posters to this forum who have been around a long time can corroborate the rumor of the affair and the notion posted about the miracle pregnancy on these forums. Again no confirmation just rumors.

Reactions: 6
Not sure how much of that would be true, somtimes I think people will try look for rumours, to me I feel like he kindi looks like Tim, he seems to have a bit of a lazy eye when he's tired as well, I honestly feel like maybe they got ivf which nothing against that, I know of many people that will to down that route if they are struggling an honestly it's great there's somthing out there that can help an works, I know it's expensive an she seemed to get pregnant around a peak time so they were probably earning more than enough to go for ivf, again it's just a guess, my aunt tried for almost 20 years and had a tilted womb so couldn't carry full time, she did she did in the end very close to her 40s have two kids without help

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.