The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people don't analyze numbers. They see 800K and are wowed, end of story.
That was me, before I started hanging out with you guys and gals. I don't watch much YouTube, don't subscribe to any channels, just watch videos as I might hear about them through friends or social media or when I need to try and fix something basic in my home or car. Until reading the discussions here, I had no idea what made a YT channel a success and what types of stats determine that. And I definitely had no idea you could buy views, subscribers, comments, which definitely adds to the Slackers overinflated numbers. So thanks to everyone here who has helped educate me :). It's now clear to me that a pretty huge percentage of the Slackers 800K+subscribers don't watch their videos. Seems like many people subscribed at some point, don't watch Slacker videos anymore, but just never bothered to unsubscribe from the channel. Having the number of subscribers as the only stat listed on a YT channel does give a false sense of the success of that channel.

Reactions: 10
Went back to the video just after New Smyrna Beach check out day.

869K subscribers, as of today

150 videos posted since 4/29/21
300K+ views = 12
200K+ views = 34

It's now clear to me that a pretty huge percentage of the Slackers 800K+subscribers don't watch their videos. Seems like many people subscribed at some point, don't watch Slacker videos anymore, but just never bothered to unsubscribe from the channel. Having the number of subscribers as the only stat listed on a YT channel does give a false sense of the success of that channel.
One more fact: not all the views are subscribers, this is common on all channels. They're just random people watching through a YouTube portal, such as we might post here, or they're on youtube just falling down that well of content.

That drops their percentages of subscribers to viewers even lower.

Tack on that we see "views" as a number, but we have no idea how long that viewer stayed for. Could have been 20 seconds, could have been 5 minutes... youtube looks at how many ads were seen to determine the payout. They won't publish this info.

Reactions: 5
It’s after 3 pm EST.
Where is the travel day to DL video you promised to post today, Jenn♾️DinnersFaintLine (JIDFL)??

All the videos posted this week could have gone out while JIDFL, oops I mean, they were enjoying their SoCal trip.

Editing is so hard and is challenging for JIDFL. Posting them weeks after the event happened.
10/26 - NASA shot October 11
10/27 - Harry Styles concert attended October 7

=================
JEALOUS much Jenn???

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
In some cases sticking in there because it's best for the kids hurts them far more than the parents realize. We get so caught up in surviving the abuse, and towing the line that good families stick together that it's hard to judge what is happening to the others.

My brother also fell for a manipulator. She's a nasty piece of work. Like Jenn, she hates everyone. She saw her opportunity and quit her job to be a stay at home mom. Her kids are all grown adults now, but you wouldn't know it from the way they behave... they're still at home, afraid to further their education or succeed. The only reason they have jobs is because she walked up to a store manager and demanded they be given jobs in his store. She's something. She has everyone in that family terrorized to make their own decisions or to enjoy life aside from what she deems is allowable.

Her nasty persona has rubbed off on my brother in ways I cannot detail here. It's very sad as my brother used to be my best friend.

Only Tim can make the call with Jenn, and he's so pussy whipped and still thinks he married someone better than himself (wrong, he married trash) that he never will consider it.
It’s so sad for those who are STUCK. I really feel for anyone who is shackled to a manipulation expert. I wonder if Tim will ever see the light?

I know we all think Tim is pussywhipped but also I imagine Jenn’s vagina being equivalent to a decaying Venus flytrap?

Reactions: 6
Travel Vlog is finally up!

Jenn in the elevator at LAX saying traveling with a toddler is so difficult she doesn't know how parents travel with more than one kid.

Thrifty Dim got a car service instead of renting a car because parking is expensive.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
We get shots of plane food?? Riveting content YOUUUUU GUYYZZZZ

As expected, the plane footage is HIGHLY edited and in going to guess J$ had a bleeping meltdown. Give ‘EM hell Little J$

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are so ridiculous. They don’t have footage of the plane trip because they want that “private” but showed and talked about every blow out Jackprop had as a newborn. Not to mention bath time, nap time, waking up on baby monitor camera, etc. How the stans don’t figure out the lies and deceit is unbelievable.

I guarantee the plane trip was a tit show and so were most of the days in the parks out there. What have they really kept private in the last 11 years??

Dim complaining their room isn't ready even though it's before 3pm.

J$ let's out a huge whine when they are sitting down at Craftsman.

Jenn got salmon because she never gets to have seafood. She also has a glass of wine, but she never drinks.

Dim upset they are sold out of the hot dog of the month.

Also Dim said he had a few bites of J$s pizza but he ate two while slices.

They can't get into their room which leads to bickering between Dim and Ginn are we at the right room?

Dim wearing his Uniqlo Florida shirt to show he's a real tourist.

They complain.about the line at the lobby.

J$ picked up the phone to which Jen screams NO and runs off screen.

Now we get the standard Dim room tour.

They booked a regular hotel room holy tit how will they survive in only 400sq feet.

Dim complains about the "chunky" outlets and light switches.

Dim complains more about them getting a walk in shower because it's harder to bathe J$ in one.

Dim is fully erect talking about all the USB outlets.

Jenn complains about their check in process. She said it wasn't very Disney like.

Jenn thought they booked a king room, but they got a standard room instead to which leads to more complaining.

Jenn just barks orders at J$ instead of actively showing him something.

They are putting J$ to sleep at 6pm.

Dim is taking us down to the lobby to buy a sweater, and then he tells us he has a sweater problem, yet we've seen him wear one like twice.

Dim is pounding back a shot of chocolate milk out of his cookie shot glass.

Dim wants to e as t at Storyteller's Cafe, but they aren't doing indoor dining guys LLLLLLLlllll these lies are so hard to keep track of.

Jesus now he is buying a hot dog after buying sugary treats. Oh wait there isn't a hot dog in it, it's a churro wrapped in pastry. Dim is eating this in the bathroom because J$ is sleeping in the regular room.

Dim is super happy the spa is open.

In true TimSlacker fashion Tim tells us to try a treat that by the time this vlog went up might be sold for a few more days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m legitimately SHOCKED they “slummed it” in a regular room

I don’t consider it slumming it but I’m sure they do

13:22 “if you don’t want it that bright, you can dim it down”

Not sure if Tim is talking about the bathroom mirror or Jenn???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lmaooooo

So they booked a room without double checking that it was toddler friendly. Or when they had to adjust their reservation because of their Covid they took whatever was available instead of postponing and waiting until after the holidays to visit.

Again, zero preparation causing them ridiculous amounts of unnecessary stress.

Tim eating a pastry, alone in the bathroom sounds hilarious. I might need to watch the vlog just for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m legitimately SHOCKED they “slummed it” in a regular room
I imagine that because this was a reschedule trip, it was slim pickins at the Grand Californian.

I skipped through a lot but, they absolutely sicken me. Jenn had a death grip on that kid during the very little time we saw them in the plane. J$ is basically an emotional support pet for her.

Complaining about how wild he is and that he's chaos. What the actual duck...this is their miracle child, why do they expect to drag him across the country and for him to be perfect? He didn't get a nap because you created an absolute nightmare of a sleeping situation for him. And so what--you have to entertain your miracle child for 4 hours on a flight?

Jenn is an absolute witch ragging on the check in process or whatever. I guess she didn't pack her patience as Tim suggested? I think by know everyone knows, every place is short staffed, everyone is over worked. In situations where there is truly absolutely nothing you can do...bitching and moaning about the Disney service just shows want an entitled asshole she is. That kind of attitude won't get you to to the top of the media list.

Tim has hit an ultimate low though--and I will admit, my heart broke for him a bit. Videoing himself sitting on a hotel bathroom floor binging on sweets. More sweets than any normal person could possibly consume in an evening. That's bad, that's really, really bad. Poor guy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I imagine that because this was a reschedule trip, it was slim pickins at the Grand Californian.

I skipped through a lot but, they absolutely sicken me. Jenn had a death grip on that kid during the very little time we saw them in the plane. J$ is basically an emotional support pet for her.

Complaining about how wild he is and that he's chaos. What the actual duck...this is their miracle child, why do they expect to drag him across the country and for him to be perfect? He didn't get a nap because you created an absolute nightmare of a sleeping situation for him. And so what--you have to entertain your miracle child for 4 hours on a flight?

Jenn is an absolute witch ragging on the check in process or whatever. I guess she didn't pack her patience as Tim suggested? I think by know everyone knows, every place is short staffed, everyone is over worked. In situations where there is truly absolutely nothing you can do...bitching and moaning about the Disney service just shows want an entitled asshole she is. That kind of attitude won't get you to to the top of the media list.

Tim has hit an ultimate low though--and I will admit, my heart broke for him a bit. Videoing himself sitting on a hotel bathroom floor binging on sweets. More sweets than any normal person could possibly consume in an evening. That's bad, that's really, really bad. Poor guy.
Him sitting on the floor eating is absolutely depressing. This is all self inflicted. When we go to a hotel with our son we don’t hide in the bathroom. He is either up with us or so exhausted from the days activities that he’s passed out HARD.

That was sadness eating if I ever saw it…

• Haha
  • Sad
I haven't watched the vlog yet, but sounds like a lot of COMPLAINING from Jenn... Chelsey won't like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Him sitting on the floor eating is absolutely depressing. This is all self inflicted. When we go to a hotel with our son we don’t hide in the bathroom. He is either up with us or so exhausted from the days activities that he’s passed out HARD.

That was sadness eating if I ever saw it…
It’s their own fault! They had to have J$ sleep in another room all the time. Girl- get some leggings that aren’t see through. She looks extra dumpy on that trip. Why does that kid have a pacifier? Get rid of it.
WTF? Your two yr old is acting like a 2 yr & they are not happy.
That kid is about to be a terror cause they are laughing at him for not listening. Good job grown ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
weird.png

Again with the incredibly goofy, nonsensical way to put food into your mouth hole...

This freeze frame might be us getting a glimpse into why Dim doesn't want that anywhere near his missing junk...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one absolutely fed up with Jen interrupting Tim all the freaking time? shut your pie hole Jen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.