Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hootersdude

It's ridiculous an I feel sorry for him really who's going have to live with his entire life being nothing more than a documentary for these weirdos, every single up an down is going be either filmed or spoken about, kid isn't going have any private moments, even as he gets older if he wants to tell his friends a funny story or somthing he did it will be met with "we know, it's on YouTube" just sad
"Todays vlogg we discuss finding Jackson jacking off to Playboy magazines. We wondered what all the stains on Mickey's face were, now we know it's jizz"

• Haha
Reactions: 3

apojacks

VIP Member
He is so proud to be standing next to TimSuperSpreader with an infant in his arms.

Oh, look 👀.
They are in the Baby Care Center.
Same as fanboying in a bathroom.
One of Timbo’s favorite places!
I’m already dreading the Very Merry After Hours on the 8th. We’ll have to put up with all of these YouTube goobers…

peteykirch

VIP Member
I have 37 from year 2020 that I don’t know what to do with. They expire February 2022. And I will be banking all my 2021 points next week, unless something comes up where I can use a portion or all of them.
Ooh there is Copper Creek availability in February for 34 points for 2 nights / 3 days

starri

VIP Member
I'm just saying, if they're still very concerned (which is honestly reasonable, given that they managed to get exposed in spite of everything), they could always bubble up with other parents. Although they won't drag him to the parks if they were that worried.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I'm so confused... Jenn says they did a consultation about a month ago but they're just now getting around to the actual organization because "...our schedules just didn't line up for the actual organization job."

Tim and Jenn both left in the middle of them organizing to go get her hair styled...what 'schedule' did they need to line up if the both of them were going to leave in the middle of the organization job anyway?
the organizers probably didn’t want to enter their Covid Cave

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I am assuming America doesn't have the law in which kids must attend nursery the year before they go to school? Over here kids now need a full year of nursery before they go to school so that they have some social skills with other kids an also have experienced not being around parents for a few hours per day, too many kids here were having meltdowns at school because they had simple never experienced anything like being away from home or parents like that, honestly it would be the only thing that would save j if there was a law over there to make him go to nursery so he could build those skills otherwise he's not going have any social skills or what it's like not being at home or being in a park 24/7

peteykirch

VIP Member
This is new territory for me. Hadn’t really thought about it. I am open to a fair offer.

Is there a feature on here where we can DM each other? So we aren’t posting our conversation?
Sadly there isn't a DM area on this website.

As much as I'm interested and would love to make another trip down to WDW, I'd rather see the points go to someone less fortunate via a charity like GKTW or Make A Wish.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Yeah, the WayBack Machine archive site
Forgot about that site. I just tried it for 2018 and every video of theirs prior to 2018 is appearing. Lol
Thanks, I couldn't remember the name of the site lol but I just remembered people would use it to call out others that would delete stuff, seems even deleting things online doesn't make you safe lol

Tommytomtom

I'm attempting to watch some older videos, all newer than that one above... holy smokes... when does Jenn NOT have an alcoholic beverage in hand and is screaming drunk?

Why would you even post this?
Just one example of many from their old videos of someone driving home drunk. At least in this one it was the friend and not Jen.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
We don't really do homeschooling here, I expect it is somthing you can do but there would probably be very little support for it as everything really pushes you into going to a school, it's probably why we have so many now, you have both religious schools plus none religious and even different language schools, but to make it easier for the kids to be in a school environment then they need to do so many days an hours at a nursery at least the year before they go, most nurseries here will take from newborn as well but there is a ton of classes that baby's an toddlers can attend that helps them socialize an you can do very small groups like 3 or 4 other kids or larger groups an again it's from baby stage, am pretty sure America will have these little social classes somewhere an to deny j that opportunity is sad, she could easily try an find a very small one, they even do walking groups here where the parents will go for a walk an the kids in a pushchair

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Are you eyeing it?
MJM if Petey doesn’t take your points I would love to know how much you were hoping to get for them? I’ve never done anything DVC related before but our 13th wedding anniversary is February and a little Disney fun would be super cool. No pressure if you prefer to donate them and not trying to snake them out from under @peteykirch ,just in case they change their mind!

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I seriously wish they would just get the kids hair cut, am sure there's plenty places around that will do a special first cut, the older he gets the more he's probably going take a full blown meltdown, most kids tend to take a bit of a meltdown on their first haircut because they freak out a little especially boys since they use the razer, I'd much rather have my kid have a meltdown at a hairdressers someplace then have them get the second one done at Disney where they will probably be a bit more calmer since they know what to expect an it will be a more enjoyable experience for them since am sure disney probably make a fuss doing it

starpaws

I would guess his droopy eye and wonky lip are part of a neurological condition he’s had for a long time?

wtc50e

Chatty Member
The Tim Tracker #44 - Lightning Lane to Idiotville!

The Tim Tracker #44 - Professionally Unorganized