Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
And the ironic thing is that these stans are probably OK with Gruden being canceled for the same thing. And they don't see the hypocrisy.

I just don't understand the stans' excuses that they were "young." They weren't teenagers (if they were, I'd excuse them for ignorance)

I'm sorry but late 20s and early 30s is not "young" in the sense that you don't know right from wrong or what you should or should not post on the internet. Tim was simply all about uploading and becoming the next Charles Trippy (one of his old idols, I believe), go viral, and / or be an internet "star" (despite Jenn saying in a really old video that they weren't doing this to be "internet famous").

Not to paraphrase Jenn, but I'd wager to say that 99.9% of us on here weren't saying such things or going to "urban" parties as "one chainz" at the age of 30. Most of us were too busy working, taking care of families, tending to homes, etc. to do that - and then post it on the internet for $$$$.

Yeah, that was one of the many phases of Tim. Which is a whole other thing. I never saw a grown man continually reinvent himself so much. No man - secure with himself - does such a thing. He's gone from the longer-haired country boy to mullet boy to a Rob Thomas lookalike to long-haired homeless-man look w/ scraggly beard to super skin and bones to cool hipster handlebar moustache to now Disney dad? So friggin strange!

Speaking of mullet, there's an old pic of Tim with a mullet holding a beer and I think he had on a Billy Ray Cyrus t-shirt? I can't find that one though!

NEVERMIND - Found it! ;)

View attachment 806992
That's one I haven't seen yet. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: 2

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I’m already dreading the Very Merry After Hours on the 8th. We’ll have to put up with all of these YouTube goobers…
Let us know the party is. We’re going a few weeks after you. Wasn’t on my to do- but our friend from the UK is coming & she wanted to go. Excited to see them.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
If they rented points to stay at GC they paid a premium... It is not cheap as they can go for 20+ a point...

Hootersdude

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Are you eyeing it?
I would be interested, but I think my Fiance would kill me if I booked it as a surprise. Issue would be needing to find either a hotel stay before the 1st, or finding one for the 3rd.

What were you looking to get point wise? I won't be like the Dimm and demand to only pay $6 per point.

bten1989

VIP Member
They aren't much older than me and I can assure that when I was at theme parks, I wasn't that much of an asshole.
I certainly have drank a bit more than I should have making me a little more giddy, but I was never a loud, rude, asshole.
Him making a joke about the crashed car being her driving was total cringe. I hate them both, but that makes me feel like he was probably really overly critical of her driving.
On that subject, I think he thought if he gets her to stop driving, it will mean more control when (in reality) it shifted all the control to her.
Completely agree! I spent many a day/night drinking around the world at Epcot and drinking at Universal in my 20's and I for sure never acted that douchey. Even when I'd had too many I wouldn't have made myself look like an ass like they consistently did in those vlogs. If I would've seen them in the parks back then, I probably would've assumed he was some older d-bag dating a younger girl from UCF who was trying too hard to be cool lol

mjm9

VIP Member
MJM if Petey doesn’t take your points I would love to know how much you were hoping to get for them? I’ve never done anything DVC related before but our 13th wedding anniversary is February and a little Disney fun would be super cool. No pressure if you prefer to donate them and not trying to snake them out from under @peteykirch ,just in case they change their mind!
I would love to help you by sprinkling a little pixie dust.

What dates, room type, and resorts are you interested in? I could check if there is availability.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Just looking at one of the availability tools, there isn't much available for more than 1 consecutive night. If you were to do a 1 night stay on 2.22 you could have any room category at Saratoga Springs, or a 3BR Villa at Bay Lake, or a Cabin at Copper Creek.
You guys are all so good at this stuff. I wouldn’t even know where to begin looking at availability especially with DVC. The cabins at copper creek were always a dream as my husband loves Fort wilderness but I never thought that was an option in our lifetime ever

comeagain

Didn't the old hag have a meltdown when Trump got in, telling people on twitter to go fuck themselves and such?

I mean Donald Trump's a cunt no doubt, but I believe she went ape shit with the abuse over that at the time?

I'm a bit behind...but yes she did. And was crying on their vlog about how terrible this was. Frankly, we know they're extreme lefties now, but from Tim's hillbilly days, I was surprised he felt the way he *claims*.

Oh, it will be.

I give it a month tops before it's a shitshow again in there.

ALSO -

View attachment 820782
I wonder if Jen & j aren't there? I haven't seen any pics w them

Orangebird

Also, J♾️D says she edits in the living room, which is actually the family room. The living room (by the front door) is J$’s downstairs playroom. At least half of the stuff there he has outgrown. J$ also has his upstairs playroom, which is the loft. So including his bedroom J$ has three rooms in the house dedicated to his sole use.
You forgot to mention the kitchen!

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I can't remember them ever having been as bad as that but then it's been years, but jeezz like what age are you again? They were acting like silly little 18yo act when they finally hit drinking age an drink far more than they can handle an end up acting like complete ass holes, am surprised the park didn't actually throw them out, really they should have been, first time I ever went to America it was with my brother an we were early 20s an went to a friends, not once did we act like that an it was our first time being without parents and in America at theme parks so we had totally freedom, guess our parents raised us right

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I’ve been a lurker on this thread for awhile but I can confirm that they are at Disneyland as I just walked by them in the Grand Californian when cutting through to downtown Disney. I raced here to double check that my eyes weren’t deceiving me
Did they have the nanny with them?

Galorious

VIP Member
Finally caught up so rehashing a bit from the last thread, but I can’t help but smile thinking about how upset JFL∞D must have been these last couple weeks. I imagine she was stewing at home while being excluded from all of the 50th events and from all of the gluttonous eating. And then she went on the live and tried to say media didn’t get a +1, forcing freelancer Dim to correct her and quickly change the subject. You just know the tension was higher than it normally is in that pigpen of a house. So to all of that, hahahaha!

In other news, this guy’s life is complete now that his phone woke him up in the middle of the night to watch a 1am upload.
View attachment 809600
He's an American Dad fan as well as a sad sack

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Right!??! I vaguely recall her actually asking J. when he was a bit younger who he liked better - her or Tim. Do you remember that?
Have we seen a video where J. says either "mama" or "dada"? It's often a good natured joke and competition with couples, which one a baby will say first.