Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HiJenn

Some days I feel about 82 but I would like to think my son keeps me young. I am tired as hell though and wonder if other 32 year olds feel this tired🤣🤣

Homeschooling is definitely a lot of work and a lot of pressure. Nobody to blame but myself really if he doesn’t succeed. But what I will tell you, getting to see the look on his face when he gets a good grade on a quiz or when he understands the lesson is inexplicable. It’s just such a proud parent moment. It’s definitely not for everyone.
I'm 34 years old, sometimes i feel 82 too. On friday night we had my daughter's best friend over to carve Pumpkins (after work) and then Saturday we went to a Pumpkin patch (on a California hot summer day in Flannel 🤦‍♀️) my mom offered to watch my daughter afterwards. When i got home. I ate and watched the last episode of Squid Game. Then the hubby and i fell asleep for 3 HOURS?! When i wokeup everything was dark 😂

But just last weekend i was at a dropkick Murphys/rancid concert .

Age is relatively (but man does it suck to feel old 😆)

Reactions: 3

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I remember in a live show, maybe a year or two ago, someone in the comments asked the Slackers about doing Cameo. Don't think they ever did it, because I'm sure we would have heard about it and they would have been advertising it.
Wasn't Tim in some kind of commercial just as a background person?

Nothing (outside of Jenn) will stop Tim from trying various activities that might help him get his name and self image out there. He's always had that attitude about whoring his image out to increase his popularity. I've known folks who do that background thing for movies as a little extra income and for the most part it's a ton of sitting around. Not anything Tim would put up with beyond one try.

Last edited:

bten1989

VIP Member
I’m more shocked that they ever hung out with a poc.
Only because they were forced to for whatever "behind the scenes" thing they happened to be doing with the other social media folks. Notice she doesn't look pleased to be in the photo.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
She's done this before too. I remember when they sponsored the capybara exhibit at that wildlife place (the name escapes me at the moment).

The capybara wasn't giving her any attention and she said - on camera - "but I sponsored your exhibit, don't you love me the most?"

(note she said "I sponsored," not "we" - it's, once again, all about her)
Clearly her issues go back to childhood, her sister is the same attention seeking personality.

HiJenn

I wonder if being a season passholder for all of the parks is a requirement to be their nanny or do they provide her pass as a "perk"?
Idk why I see them providing the pass but keeping it under lock and key. Meaning they could only use with when "working"

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Well Karen- you are wrong that that appreciate everything they received (hello the blanket for Bandit), but you are correct that they should get rid of that shit.

1634601429865.jpeg

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
@ndavy I have no desire to look through the TTT catalog. After their “exposure” in June 2020. Many videos were retitled to hid their actual content. Got to keep monetizing this crap!!
=======
Why are they in DL, except to flex?
There are no special events.
It can’t be a family vacation, as most days they are experiencing OUR vacations.
Is Aulani the next stop?
It's simply to push views up. They know that "JACKSON'S FIRST___________" will always be a boost to the channel.
I'd assume Aulani would be after. Makes more sense to just go after Disneyland.

shadee91762

VIP Member
Wasn't Tim in some kind of commercial just as a background person?
I think he was in the background at the grand opening of Today show cafe and a few years ago Universal Hollywood used a TTT clip in the ad below. It aired on tv often here in California.

• Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I have a kid just like him. Be prepared for an exhausting stretch of years later, too. 😅 But yep, they will grow up to be tough as nails and won't take any shit from anyone. Love it. 😍

I am really hoping J is like that as a teen one day. Jenn doesn't even know what is going to hit later, if so. 🤣
I’m still trying to mentally prepare. I’m a hard ass and my husband and is stubborn so he’s going to be a character. But you give me hope, I’ll take exhausting as long as I know he can hold his own and won’t be taken advantage of!

Oh man we can only hope that J$ develops a gnarly attitude and take no prisoners disposition! 3 was a really tough year for us so I hope the same for the Trackers!

Mr. Blue Sky

Peppa Pig or even Blippie is better than those stinkin' Teletubbies from years ago. Not on my TV evah.

Galorious

VIP Member
Peppa Pig is like that damn purple dinosaur, Barney from when my kiddos were little. Wasn't allowed in my house 😬
It was TellyTubbies when mine were small. The worst thing about toddler TV is that the episodes are really short so you get the bloody theme tune like every 5 mins arrrrrgggghhhhh

• Haha