Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
THEN WTF.
What a weird video. The song part he used, "we could have been so good together" implies that they couldn't wait?
Ugh. I really hate them.
ALSO A+ lip synching my dude while it looks like you dragged your son out of bed to film a forking tik tok
Yeah, I know. I had to watch a few times over because I was confused because of that very reason.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just seeing things but I thought when he swung his head a bit, I saw a bit of the hair slicked in the back?

Reactions: 2

ndavy

This subject matter still bothers me.
Bet the Stans make excuses for this.
And the original video is still in the TTT catalog!! 😡 ????
Did you find the original video??? I looked in the Slackers YT catalog but didn't know what to search on. Can you link it for me?

peteykirch

VIP Member
We will most likely make one more trip to WDW after our November trip.

Our APs expire in April, and I would like to finally see the Festival of the Arts or try to take a trip around my birthday in March.

• Heart

ndavy

Maybe Tim will start charging to come to events so Stans can hire him like some sort of deranged clown 🤡
I remember in a live show, maybe a year or two ago, someone in the comments asked the Slackers about doing Cameo. Don't think they ever did it, because I'm sure we would have heard about it and they would have been advertising it.

mjm9

VIP Member
Do we know what happened to.this friendship? Did they dump them too?
My speculation is that it became a very one sided friendship. Leaning towards the “what have you done or can do for me lately” Bojanowskis. Dave and Steph had nothing tangible to do/give to them living across the pond. And with J$, there was no way they were traveling to England soon.

Steph did sent J♾️D and J$ all kinds of gifts pre and post his birth, which weren’t truly appreciated and acknowledged.

With Steph now expecting twins we shall see if and what J♾️D reciprocates with gifting wise.

Quite telling that the most interesting, engaging thing was someone who isn't the trackers. It was refreshing to watch a video where the content was what the content was meant to be. Informing about Florida attractions. If only for a few minutes. It felt like the channel should.

Vatulele

Maybe they'll fall in love with CA and move there! Then they can be your problem. lol
They’d never do it. They wouldn’t be able to buy a 3000sqft home for all their junk, and tbh I don’t think they even like DisneyLand that much. “The castle is too small, the park is small, there’s only two parks etc.”

They go for views and nothing else.

So back out to CA, I have to wonder how that flight went with the little guy. Hope they didn't have problems with presure in the cabin.

Let's see, trying to predict content from CA. They're Travel professionals/vloggers, at least that's what they claim to be, mixed with family style vlogging. As such I'd expect to see:

The first day of the trip as a story:
  • A montage of going to the airport, boarding, the flight and landing.
  • A HOW TO of traveling from the airport that they chose to the Disney hotel. No Magical Express leaves people feeling feeling scared to visit.
  • Quick overview of entering the hotel, check-in, basic room overview.
  • Overview of where to dine and other food options.
  • Overview of swimming and other activities
  • Entertainment for their evening, in park or otherwise.
What we'll get:
  • Hi Ho! Kermit the Frog Tim here, we're going to California!
  • Severe closeups of Jenn's mug on the airplane, we'll be able to see she hasn't done a proper nose trim in months.
  • In the hotel room with Jenn saying "It's so nice. I'm so excited" about 15 times. Tim counting up the mundane objects in the room.
  • Off for more closeups of food and them chewing it with mouths agape on camera.
This spot on!!

mjm9

VIP Member
How many points are you looking to rent out and when do they expire?
I have 37 from year 2020 that I don’t know what to do with. They expire February 2022. And I will be banking all my 2021 points next week, unless something comes up where I can use a portion or all of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

peteykirch

VIP Member
Thanks for the kind words @Love_the_kitz

I reached out to DVC Rental Store.
Nicole advised me to make a reservation and they would post it. If it didn’t rent in a timely fashion, then they would drop the price.
The down side is that if it doesn’t rent then I lose it all.

That got me thinking that I would rather donate it knowing it would go to good use rather than be wasted.

I used to take my grandson to WDW every year till he was in school. He was a very open child loving other kids despite their differences in color or ability. We were waiting for our plane home at MCO. There was a little girl in a wheelchair waiting too. I could tell that he was drawn to her, but he didn’t want to do anything for fear of hurting her. I spoke with her parents to see if it was okay for him to say hello. And what boundaries needed to be followed, so I could caution and advise him on his behavior. The kids hit it off, played and he made a new friend. He waved to her as the family passed us boarding the plane. Upon landing the stewardess came over the speaker asking everyone to please remain in their seats as they needed to get the little girl off the plane ASAP. (She had had a respiratory issue in flight) When my grandson saw her pass us cradled in her father’s arms his heart broke. As did mine.
How many points are you looking to rent out and when do they expire?

peteykirch

VIP Member
Honestly as we are local we aren’t terribly picky with dates! Nor are we picky with room type as we aren’t fancy! Our anniversary is February 22nd so I don’t know if there would be availability on or around that particular date…this year is pretty cool for us as it’s 2.22.22 so kind of a fun date for us to celebrate! Like I said, we’ve never done anything with DVC and the last time we stayed on property was for our 5th wedding anniversary so im totally ignorant when it comes to these things!

again, no pressure as these are your points 💕💕💕
Just looking at one of the availability tools, there isn't much available for more than 1 consecutive night. If you were to do a 1 night stay on 2.22 you could have any room category at Saratoga Springs, or a 3BR Villa at Bay Lake, or a Cabin at Copper Creek.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I have that same haircut :(

TBF I am growing it out, but it was a shag cut done poorly :( :( :(
No offense to the shag cut. Something about the whole style just doesn’t suit her face. Those bangs are just not flattering. Not making fun of the haircut in general, just Jackie’s hair seems to be getting worse🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️