Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Etj

Busch Gardens and Sea World are really in the "any press is good press" mentality with a lot of these morons.

I wonder if it was longer, but cutting around footage where you see the nanny took it to the oh so wonderful 13 min length.
Since, you know, they got called out during the Ratatouille video and they have to keep up the appearance of being the "loving parents"
What did I misdwith the ratatouille video. I stopped watching them months ago.

Reactions: 1

2020planner

VIP Member
Their Zingers are DELICIOUS. Jenn is an asshole
Whaaat? She was talking bad about the Zingers?!

I also love their spinach and artichoke dip. Yum.
I haven't been to an Ale House in awhile, even though one is like 5-10 mins. from me. Now I want to go. LOL

Kystar

Chatty Member
this was a good hatewatch

also got an ad for that dyson hair thing tim got that dope for Mother’s Day before the video lol
Which she never seems to use , hair mostly always straight , not curled 😯

Galorious

VIP Member
Did he lose weight or is that a weird angle? His legs look tiny, but he still has a muffin top. The way these are so tight in the waist has to be uncomfortable.
Stress related weight gain. It's caused by cortisol which also causes muscle atrophy in the legs and butt.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
💡 Is it just me or do the Bojos only cover events that they are #Hosted at?

I just saw an ad that highlighted all the parks in Florida that are specially themed for Halloween. TTT claims to be a travel channel. Where is all their coverage on all these Florida parks?

Especially the Legoland Brick or Treat videos?
I would think that J$ would enjoy this. Granted he is on the young side, but it is geared for children and he would have fun if they let him free to explore.
They hinted that Brick or Treat is an upcoming video 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

Etj

Here’s the Krispy S’mores video.
Steph’s very first cruise ever.
Just starting to view.
Steph and Dave are living their best lives, have full time jobs and not dependent on YT and #Hosted events/stays.
Unlike the Bojos!
Do we know what happened to.this friendship? Did they dump them too?