Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ndavy

It's cued up for y'all, just watch a minute until they're leaving the park. Blast from the past.
Keep in mind these people are 30 here. No excuse for acting like this in front of kids in a park. Drunk, kissing statues and just more.

So family friendly. :rolleyes:

Is that the OnlyFans sister (blonde lady) walking behind them throughout the video?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
How many points are you looking to rent out and when do they expire?
Also @mgm9, have you checked out the Disboard's page for transfers and rentals?

mjm9

VIP Member
I would be interested, but I think my Fiance would kill me if I booked it as a surprise. Issue would be needing to find either a hotel stay before the 1st, or finding one for the 3rd.

What were you looking to get point wise? I won't be like the Dimm and demand to only pay $6 per point.
This is new territory for me. Hadn’t really thought about it. I am open to a fair offer.

Is there a feature on here where we can DM each other? So we aren’t posting our conversation?

Edit: Sorry, Petey. Only Feb 1 is available

not_interesting

Just how low will the views go when they get to December which is their lowest views month every year? Even some of the Disney vlogs are only getting low to mid 100k views now.

This is the one where they whine about the 2016 election... It's purely lol material

So 9/10 doctors recommend Tracker videos to cure depression and anything else that ails you?

comeagain

Seriously. I’ve encountered a lot of kids raising our son and I’ve yet to meet one who genuinely enjoys Peppa Pig. It’s one of those shows that most parents are like nope turn that shit off. No offense to any Peppa Stan’s, it’s just hard to watch.
I hate peppa. Sadly my 2 yr old loves it. :(

BTW, I found this pic from Dec 2016 on Jenn's twitter.

I don't remember her being a tad heavier in the hips and thighs back then. Does anyone else?
Or...does this pic just show the "real" Jenn from back then and not the carefully photographed / edited version? ;)

View attachment 809968
She mentioned a long time ago she carries her weight in her hips & thighs

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I would love to help you by sprinkling a little pixie dust.

What dates, room type, and resorts are you interested in? I could check if there is availability.
Honestly as we are local we aren’t terribly picky with dates! Nor are we picky with room type as we aren’t fancy! Our anniversary is February 22nd so I don’t know if there would be availability on or around that particular date…this year is pretty cool for us as it’s 2.22.22 so kind of a fun date for us to celebrate! Like I said, we’ve never done anything with DVC and the last time we stayed on property was for our 5th wedding anniversary so im totally ignorant when it comes to these things!

again, no pressure as these are your points 💕💕💕