The Tim Tracker #42 Freelancer, freeloader, free covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe the stans are just assuming. Because if they were back to full media access I'd be assured that the badge wouldhave the channel name on it and Tim would be showing it all over Social Media.....
Ok that's what I thought but I saw that podcast title and wondered if I had missed something. Yeah I don't buy the Disney lost my badge story.

Reactions: 9
This might have already been queried but the space vlog seemed so fake did it not...Tim seemed to be bigging it up to be polite rather than to be genuine and honest. It seems like they are sending Tim alone to events as a plus one with his friends so he can get back in the good books so they get invited again, it did seem like they are on "best behaviour " at the moment, the upgrade in camera quality and attempt to interview staff and appear professional shows a willing that they want to be back on that media list. I don't think they realise that it's much more than faking enjoyment and a nice camera

Reactions: 10
Where are they getting their information from? Now the trackers have FULL media access to Disney 🙄
These with that channel are so fake. They say fans are divided by sweatergate but your side of the story and they'll delete anything negative and shadow block you.

It felt good to see them do a video of Tracker's dropped from media. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He flashes the media badge but can only see the back and I tried to read the QR code but the angle is too steep:

TimBoBadge.jpg

I still think he is a plus one or borrowed somebody else's badge. His explanation that they lost his so gave him a generic one seems very unlikely.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Every credential I've had for photographing college sports events has had non transferable on there in some form. He is too well known and there would be Disney media people there to catch him if he did try to use someone else's badge. I'd bet he has authorized access of some kind whether that be partial or full.

Reactions: 7
Tim has definitely been on his best behavior and the vlogs are looking more polished. They’re desperate to be on the cool list again and are getting back to what made people watch in the first place, which was just Tim bumbling around the parks. They obviously only gave him ONE freelancer pass because they know she’s the problem. That and she has bleeping covid right now and everyone but their stans knows it.

Reactions: 15
I have to know the different ways they spell Mason. Lol
I’m a high school teacher in Ohio.

Maysun, Maysen, Masein, Masun…..

and don’t get me started on Maddie, Mady, Maddy, Maddee….

We can’t forget Abby, Abbie, Abbey, Abbee….

UGH

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've taught classes and have had two different girls named "Latrina". No lie.
I taught at a science camp & we had a girl named Camera. First day we tried to read that as not the photography device and she corrected it quickly- it was indeed camera. Sweet kid, bad name.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I believe he had the freelance pass, as he said after @2020planner decoded it last week. I don't think he has full access. I don't think he was originally going this week and so ended up asking late and they didn't have a pass for him. His isolation time ended, conveniently in time for the event. Will they give him full access at some point? Maybe. I don't feel like he has that now (they didn't fly him out to Texas and he never mentioned it). As they said, they have limited media access now for Disney. These videos were just ass-kissing to get back on the full list. If he keeps doing solo videos and Jenn and J aren't in them, then whatever. I would rather that happen than see them back in videos, with no media list, to be honest. I just never want to see Disney hosting them at resorts, Hawaii, or cruises again, though.

Reactions: 12
I do think it suspicious that he had the media access to the pre-launch Enchantment fireworks and desert party, we haven’t yet seen anyone else with that access that I recall. I think we’re underestimating his being back.

This might have already been queried but the space vlog seemed so fake did it not...Tim seemed to be bigging it up to be polite rather than to be genuine and honest. It seems like they are sending Tim alone to events as a plus one with his friends so he can get back in the good books so they get invited again, it did seem like they are on "best behaviour " at the moment, the upgrade in camera quality and attempt to interview staff and appear professional shows a willing that they want to be back on that media list. I don't think they realise that it's much more than faking enjoyment and a nice camera
I think he's mimicking PCDev who has done interviews with cast members and team members quite a bit over the last few years. This is new for Tim and he won't be good at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he's mimicking PCDev who has done interviews with cast members and team members quite a bit over the last few years. This is new for Tim and he won't be good at it.
His questions were bad, not planned out ahead of time for sure. He bumbled through some of it. I don't think he knew he was doing it ahead of time. I could have sworn I saw Dev in the background at Space 220.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
All I can think of is Vanderpump Rules & the idiot Jax.
I was thinking Anne Mccaffrey Pern novels.

I've taught classes and have had two different girls named "Latrina". No lie.
I had my kids in the park one day, many years ago, and someone kept shout for their kid Ebony. Eventually Ebony appears...skin so pale it was almost blue, red hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This was a one off interviewed laid on by Disney as part of the Open House. PC Dev had the same sort of interview.
I do think it suspicious that he had the media access to the pre-launch Enchantment fireworks and desert party, we haven’t yet seen anyone else with that access that I recall. I think we’re underestimating his being back.
The Dis had media access and I watched a live stream from another vlogger who was at the Enchantment media event. There were a lot of people at the media event, some with the Red Lanyards and some with Blue ones.

Reactions: 4
I believe the stans are just assuming. Because if they were back to full media access I'd be assured that the badge wouldhave the channel name on it and Tim would be showing it all over Social Media.....
Like most here, I think he begged to be let in. At this point for the 50th, WDW is looking at bringing in everyone whoever built a channel on the SM sites. Hopefully this will end after this initial month of the celebration. I do believe that Disney Parks YouTube vids were better and should steer the company into using their own people rather than all these vlogger.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.