Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Lmao. Disney supposedly invites Dim out for a day of free activities and this is all they get in return.

screenshot-twitter.com-2021.09.30-11_14_31.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Caligirl123

So I must be a masochist, because I just tortured myself to watch their last two vomit vlogs. Just a few of my observations:

1) They live in a literal pigsty
2) Methinks that recipe is no longer considered a TikTok “trend”, since it’s been played out for at least six months now…oh, and it’s disgusting. Idiots
3) Jennbo 100000% has full blown Covid.
4) My heart continues to ache for that poor child. Can’t feed himself, can’t eat a meal without staring at an iPad, has long ass hair that is very obviously bothering him, never gets to play outside, NEVER EATING A SINGLE FUCKING FRUIT OR VEGETABLE, etc. etc. etc.
5) Tim looks like absolute, hammered shit

I literally loathe these people

• Heart
Reactions: 21

2020planner

VIP Member
Why is J. scrolling through Good Night Moon when Tim - overcoming COVID - is trying to feed him?
A) why does he need the screen while eating? he's paying no attention to the act of having a meal (you know, as a FaMiLy, right, Jenn?)
B) why can't Jenn feed him?

Reactions: 20

2020planner

VIP Member
Raise your hand if you think they took the masks off as soon as they got done filming. lol
YESSSS Nailed it.

All for fucking show. It's just that they can't keep up w/ their shitshow stack of lies that they slip up here or there and their stans don't have the analytical minds (or common sense) that we do to see through the crap. So they buy the lies - hook, line, and sinker. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

gizmo18

EF07ADD3-9C4B-4FE5-A0B2-D83842AD2181.jpeg

“Depending on the Covid situation” Didn’t this asshat fly to Hawaii?🙄 Love how he added that, probably because of the Tracker Covid video. No dumb ass you’re just as reckless as any of the other vloggers.

• Sick

elliebee27

VIP Member
Hi... New here. Enjoyed lurking for awhile... I used to like them. Years ago. They are ridiculous and now I can't effing stand them.

I feel for that little guy. Mine is older now but at 2 he was talking up a storm, feeding himself messily, he had already had several sleepovers of weekends with the grandparents... J$ is just being used for stans and views which disgusts me. And here I was real happy for them back when they announced Jenn was pregnant!!!

• Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m sure he’ll “pay the price” for being in the vicinity of someone Jenna The Hutt wishes she looked like

A3819730-276F-466A-B002-001A62209930.png

• Haha
  • Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
15:35 “It looks like a telephone cord huh”…Jenn, J$ won’t ever know what a fucking telephone cord is you fucking dingbat.

• Haha
  • Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
My question is ....
has Tim recovered fully from “Covid” and is not contagious and a hotbed to other people?

The timeline just doesn’t add up. I still believe that family went to Disney/Universal properties while they had COVID. Therefore spreading it to other people. And they finally owned up to it at the very tail end of the 🦠 virus period.

• Sick

quietcandy

VIP Member
This shit, unreal! They wouldn't take Jackpot to a media event because that would be like taking him to work with them??? Where the hell has this idiot been since his birth where he has had a camera shoved in his face 24/7, while they "work"?

Leah Harris
Patrick Heller before all of this drama, it was mostly Tim going to media events alone. Jen didn’t go to too many of them (although she definitely went to hosted events). I don’t think they would take Jackson, because it would be like taking your kid to the office to work. It’s a bit more focused at media events.
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Tim'll get very limited media access for future events, but they'll never be #hosted by Disney again. No luxurious Adventures by Disney trips, no all expenses paid cruises or Aulani trips, no free hotel stays, that's all done with.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Ok so if he is back on the media list why hide the name on the badge? 🤔🤔🤔 just because he says it five times doesn’t make it true. We know he reads here, so he is probably panicking about it

• Haha
  • Heart

Caligirl123

I think you're reading a little too much into it. Either that or you're secretly a stan posing as one of us. Who cares? The point is the badge did say Freelancer on it. Not their channel name like the others that are official media.
His badge should say Freelancer Freeloader on it

• Haha
  • Heart

ponchogrl

From the latest video..Jen- I don’t want to overcook the eggs (as she overcooks the eggs into oblivion). Tim talking about a MEDIA event that he had to miss. I couldn’t stomach any more, and was out before the two minute mark. I’m finding I can’t even hate watch these videos any more..

• Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I left the park, the air was thick with the smell of self importance and resellers. :sick::sick: I’ll be back later when their phones start dying and the ebayers all go home with their hauls.

I definitely heard Josh at one point, did not go hunting for him as I’d probably say something snarky. Saw Jenna, in person she looks like an adult pretending to be a teen. very strange.

Did not attempt to go in any shops. Nope. Only thing I bought today are the new 50th refillable mugs. My cashier warned me not to go to World of Disney until later, if at all.

Actually left due to the super spreader event feel the place had going on. Got a cute poster on the way out. Taking the boat over to wilderness lodge. I’ll head back to the MK later. Minimize my exposure to everyone. ( I also forgot to pop on sunscreen so will have to head back to my room).

• Sad
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm honestly feeling a little sorry for Tim in this situation.

The other dude has some serious dark energy coming off him.
Oh come on--they made J$ a gift, drove halfway across the state to deliver it to him because his parents told the world where they'd be, they crashed a party hosted by a rental company and took photos of J$ and plastered them all over social media. I don't feel sorry for Tim or Jenn. I feel sorry for J$ because his parents continuously put him in dangerous situations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

CatNipRules

If Tim has covid, then why he is so close to J$? My niece tested positive and she has to stay in her room for 10 days. Meaning they bring her food to her room and leave it at the door. That's the main reason I call BS on him having it. Not only that, but they've been exposed to it before he tested positive. Another reason to call BS on the whole covid story.

Reactions: 19