Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
These types of people are the kind that keep reposting the same profile pic but with different banners or with different filters, or they think they're posting a message on a friend's wall but they post on their own or they share those phishing quizzes that pretend they're asking for your professional clown name by asking what high school you went to and the name of your first pet and don't realize how gullible they are. I would bet at least a few of them have actually thought there's a Nigerian prince somewhere out there who wants to send them money but just needs their bank account information. This damn world is oversaturated with people who were never taught critical thinking skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
it's been speculated that they most likely lied about being infertile instead of being honest: they didn't want kids.
whatever their reasons being for suddenly wanting a kid (seeing how much their friends made as family vloggers most likely), it feels like a business decision.
if she was TRULY high risk, she wouldn't be doing half the things she did while pregnant. high risk pregnancies are scary and tough. you have to watch everything that happens and that you do. she literally documented herself mudtruckin'.
I hope for the sake of all involved, the next vlog is Tim getting a vasectomy. She clearly hates being a mom, let's not have two beings brought into the world of resentment.

ETA: of course, now that I've said that, she's going to lay it on THICK next vlog to show the world just how much she LOVES BEING A MOMMY 🙄
I’m convinced Jenn didn’t want kids and then Tim threatened to GTFO and she dropped a surprise baby on him to lock him down. A “save the marriage” baby

• Haha

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Since when does Tim slum with any other vloggers.. Adam once in awhile, but he doesn't interact like the others do.

Tim's out for himself.
Sniff....sniff...reeks of desperation. Sure seems like Tim is tickling other vloggers taints to get those plus one "media" invites. What an asshat - oh, and liar, fake, con artist.

• Angry

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
It took me all of 2 seconds to type in the name of the pasta. Publix. Walmart. Amazon.
Boom. There you go, Elaine. You, too, can conduct a simple Google search.
These stans so desperately want for the slackers to interact with them. It’s so pitiful. Meanwhile, Timmy & Jennifaintlines have no desire to reply to these idiots.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Can someone please PLEASE feed this kid some vegetables?!? Asides from olives?!

my god all this kid gets is brown food and carbs

• Sick
  • Sad

Galorious

VIP Member
Do they just not want Jackson to eat vegetables anymore? Or ever again? Maybe growing kids should consume vegetables? (other than potatoes loaded with cheese and butter) Maybe being healthy when your parents have covid would be a good thing? Maybe?

View attachment 783552tView attachment 783553
They're setting that poor child up for years of weight and health problems. He's mesmerised and distracted by the ipad whilst Tim shovels food in his mouth. That's teaching him mindless eating and millions of obese adults are now trying to break that habit and learn to listen to their bodies. And all because those lazy jackoff parents can't put down the camera, cook and eat together having a decent conversation and teaching their child good habits. He's active enough to be burning it off just now, but I sometimes can't decide if he's a bit hyper and they use the ipad etc to calm him, or if they are just lazy. He could end up a real wee shite of a kid at this rate.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Good morning,
Talked to my PR friend last night. She has a cousin who works in PR at Disney. She was annoyed that Disney “invited” him out so she asked her cousin why they had put him back after all the shit he pulled. Tim is NOT back on the media list. Disney had extra passes or whatever there called with the word “freelance” on it(congratulations @2020planner) and Tim called at the last minute- last week and asked to go. My friend’s cousin said PR isn’t happy with Tim considering he didn’t post to his sm accounts about the fiftieth and at the time I talked to her hadn’t posted the video. Kind of a slap in the face considering Disney let him go.
Woohoo! GooOOOooOo me! 📣🎉🥳

What a shitbag Tim is. Ugh. And thanks, Disney, for doing what we were so hopeful you would NOT do. Cave in to a fucking vlogger. :rolleyes:

• Heart

Vatulele

I'm going to post this yet for stans who come here to snoop .... this was NOT TEN YEARS ago ... it was seven... they were not teens, they were late twenties and thirty. Racism is NEVER "in jest" or a joke - un-fucking-believable that these stans are that immersed in the Tracker cult. They DO NOT DESERVE media status! What is wrong with these people/stans? And that disgusting tweet? Still up last time I checked ... they are so not changed and only sorry because it cost them their media ...
View attachment 789081
View attachment 789084
The idea that they’ve successfully rebranded it into “urban party” when the freaking tweets are still up with the original names.

They are gross people.

• Angry

peteykirch

VIP Member
I don't get with how much $$$$ Dim and Ginn are pulling in, they wear the same 3-4 outfits every single vlog.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
I know everyone has different priorities, and clearly Tim has to pick up a lot of the slack with Jackson, since Jenn is too busy laying around the house, lady of the manor style, to do her half of the parenting. But if my job was to walk around Disney World for a few hours a day and rake in six figures for that, do you know how much time I'd be spending in the gym?

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
So covid or not why I the hell would an Orlando based theme park vlogger plan a trip to Cali at the start of the 50rh anniversary? I get they may not be on the media list but they can still make reservations and go like the rest of the common people. Did they not plan ahead, hoped they would be magically put on the media list or think that a "friend" would help them 😉?
I think it's a mix of things:
1. They probably never made park reservations (even though they opened up a few times) out of the arrogance that someone in the company would slip them in somehow
2. As they started to realize they weren't going to be VIP'ed up, they realized it was a losing battle at this point. They *SHOULD* have made park reservations AND hotel reservations ASAP if they wanted to "properly" cover the 50th. They're SOL now.
3. So, what do they do next? Why not plan a trip to DL where they can monetize J$ FIRST DISNEYLAND TRIP EVER (easy $$$) and it will satisfy their stans who will absolutely defend the choice. ("WELL they got an opportunity to go and it's more important than some stupid 50th!")

To the people who continue to defend them as content creators, THIS is a shining example of why they aren't. They don't create, the react. Successful creators of every ilk (blogs, vlogs, photos, tiktoks, etc) have the discipline to plan out their work. To set deadlines. These two continue to fly by the seat of their pants and, in all honesty, that's really scary thinking that they are doing this with a kid. Kids need structure. J$ is going to have a lot of adjustment issues whenever they put him in a structured learning environment.

ETA: With things like TikTok, I get there is a little more 'off the cuff' nature to it, but even then most of the bigger accounts have scheduled content releases and work on videos daily. Once again, the Trackers would be able to actually thrive, not just survive, if they worked with a social media manager to help them get more scheduled. But Jenn's ego won't allow that.

• Heart

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Their shitshow has truly turned a corner....health updates, eating olives, and finding crap under the sofa. What I really hate is making JP say goodnight and I love you to the camera, multiple times. The creepers must really get off on that.

• Angry
  • Sick

Slumpz321

I saw that Shawn TikTok and saw multiple comments on there saying they went through the same thing or know someone who went through the same ghosting by the Trackers. It’s very telling when Multiple people, not just 1 or 2 are saying how they’ve been treated. And the stories are all very similar. They are friends with the Trackers, everything is going fine, then all of a sudden they ghost you. They won’t talk to you or say anything to you even in public. The last part is what pisses me off. If you can’t even acknowledge someone IN PUBLIC, you’re a total piece of shit human being.
I saw a comment on there by Doug, and he even said the Trackers are garbage humans.

How can 2 “adults” raising a child, have absolutely ZERO idea about how to maintain adult friendships. It seems like more and more stories come out confirming how shitty these 2 are, and honestly, I want To see more people come out and give us more stories.

I’ve been away from this forum for a while cos I just can’t anymore with these two, but the new COVID diagnosis has me back wanting to see all the comments.

why the actual fuck are they wearing masks indoors? Tim has COVID, Jen has COVID (a faint line still means positive, dumbass). It’s 100% done to show viewers how “considerate” they are. I’ve no doubt that the moment the camera is switched off then the masks come off. Idiots.

ArielC

Chatty Member
Wow, I just found this message board yesterday. I've watched The Trackers and Michael Kay for a couple of years now (I had to stop Dave's vlog, it's too cringey). I'm even in Michael's Patreon group on FB. I am LEARNING some things. I thought the most problematic thing about the Kay's were the Kaykateers (Especially Kelly, Theresa, and Shelley) and the most problematic about the Trackers was exploiting their child. Oh, and don't get me started on PCDev.

• Heart

Moonlight666

So OK, they buy a healthy food box... And Jackson is not allowed to try anything... Why? I thought having dinner together is so important to them?

• Sad