Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gill247

Good morning,
Talked to my PR friend last night. She has a cousin who works in PR at Disney. She was annoyed that Disney “invited” him out so she asked her cousin why they had put him back after all the shit he pulled. Tim is NOT back on the media list. Disney had extra passes or whatever there called with the word “freelance” on it(congratulations @2020planner) and Tim called at the last minute- last week and asked to go. My friend’s cousin said PR isn’t happy with Tim considering he didn’t post to his sm accounts about the fiftieth and at the time I talked to her hadn’t posted the video. Kind of a slap in the face considering Disney let him go.
Hmmm, yesterday you said, and I quote, “My long post is this- Tim was a guest - 115%” You even mentioned your marketing background, again, to justify your insight and had spoken to Disney insiders re the passes. Now today you have spoken to another one of your insiders at Disney and now he was invited, but only because he called last minute. So the people you “spoke with” the day before were lying?

I like reading along here for the gossip and some of the theories are hysterical, but don’t make shit up like it’s fact. It’s the same with Apojacks and his super secret insider who told him about a big media list cull, including PMM, but wasn’t he on a media flight 2 days ago?? So much bullshit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Shawn Rosell

I'm glad Shawn in Orlando spoke his mind on the Trackers. I just wonder if he'll change his story sooner than later. He's defended them a few times recently. Now he says this.

No. Its accurate.

As creators..I respect them, probably more than many and more than what they deserve.

As people...not so much.

• Wow
But no, let’s film the child eating olives. How many times do they need to highlight he is eating OLIVES (rather than fried food and bacon bacon bacon). Why does Tim need to put peanut butter into Jackson’s fruit smoothies? Just let him get used to the flavour of fruit!
Every time Tim talks about his smoothies it irks me. Sir, you eat plenty of calories and do not do enough exercise to be having to add the peanut butter. A three fruit peanut butter smoothie is not really the health fix for someone who is already consuming so much sugar and calories. Would it kill him to add some spinach or kale. I know it’s a weird thing to get bent out of shape about, but it’s a pet peeve of mine. 😂

Their shitshow has truly turned a corner....health updates, eating olives, and finding crap under the sofa. What I really hate is making JP say goodnight and I love you to the camera, multiple times. The creepers must really get off on that.
The sofa scene had me cringing for two reasons
1. The thought of the amount of dust under the couch, I’m sure they have never moved it to clean under 🤢
2. Tim’s back hanging out of his pants. I don’t understand why he can’t just buy clothes that fit him. Tim you wouldn’t have a muffin top if you would just buy the proper clothing size.

I really question whether they are completely naive or just disgusting the way they make Buddy say goodbye to the camera. It’s gross, and I really do worry for that poor kids safety with those obsessed stans.

Last edited:

scopeyscope

VIP Member
It absolutely infuriates me they are still feeding him. She is absolutely sick she sounds like she’s got upper nasal congestion, shes sweaty,flushed and her eyes look like shit she almost looks like she’s got pink eye they are so glazed and runny looking …she is absolutely sick.

Yeah keep pretending like you bathe your child Jen …we know you don’t. Tim just sat there and said the things that Jackson does during his bath because she doesn’t know because she doesn’t fucking bathe him

FireWife

Okay, I have to tell you all.... these home vlogs are literally the worst things I have ever seen in my entire life! Especially the end where they answer all the questions people have about their Covid experience. These people are not doctors, they are not medical professionals, and they should not be out there on Social Media virtue signaling and telling others what the hell they need to do ESPECIALLY since we all just had the horror honor of watching Jennifaintlines waddle around haunted houses and Halloween events without her mask on.... then she turns around and tells the viewers "We just wish everyone would follow the guidelines and get the vaccine and wear your masks.... we will be wearing our mask anytime we go anywhere...." How about this Jenn.... you stay in your own lane and mind your own damn business and stop trying to dictate what others do when you blatantly went against the guidelines yourself! **I am not saying getting the vaccine or wearing the mask is wrong or right because that is absolutely not the point here.... and I know we all have differing opinions on that topic and I like all of you too much ruin our "friendships" with that discussion.

2020planner

VIP Member
It absolutely infuriates me they are still feeding him. She is absolutely sick she sounds like she’s got upper nasal congestion, shes sweaty,flushed and her eyes look like shit she almost looks like she’s got pink eye they are so glazed and runny looking …she is absolutely sick.

Yeah keep pretending like you bathe your child Jen …we know you don’t. Tim just sat there and said the things that Jackson does during his bath because she doesn’t know because she doesn’t fucking bathe him
I was just scanning... so Tim is inside with a mask on feeding J. (because Jenn can't be bothered OR the child cannot feed himself at this point) and then Tim goes OUTSIDE to eat HIS food unmasked while Jenn sits there and films him? Where is Jackson?!?

I can't wrap my head around this logic.

Reactions: 22

Lankylamb

VIP Member
272K - Covid announcment
35K -

Their viewership is going down faster than Larry the balloons insides. :p

• Haha

Vatulele

So apparently there is a line of people to meet Tim. Jen is gonna be fuming! He better whip out a 4 seasons stay or something to placate her 🤣View attachment 790501
Oooooh, let’s have a high level CM break that up. He and JennyFaintLines got in trouble for meeting people in the parks/lining people up for pictures already a few years ago.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I like how Jenn had to chime in that J does the same thing when SHE gives him a bath (leans on her shirt and gets it wet). 🙄😄

• Haha

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I’m weighing in on the Tracker media thing. We have had a lot of news teams from all over the world come for the event. Because I love marketing and I’m nosey- I saw the badges yesterday and talked with one of the media teams about them so these- the blue ones with the white media and name on the bottom are legit media feeds from Disney. However, due to reporters needing additional crew such as camera people, tech support- Disney did offer guest passes to each media party. They look like Tim’s but I’ll show one that is easier to see. They are generic lanyards that allow guests some privileges- mostly the ones where they(Disney) wants photography or video taken. My long post is this- Tim was a guest - 115%. One of the camera men showed me his lanyard when I asked and it is a duplicate of Tim’s.I don’t know which person thought it was a great idea to gift him one. Something interesting I heard from one of the influencers I ran into- The Trackers are not well spoken of in the community and Disney hasn’t invited them as media for over a year. She said this was according to a friend of a friend(grain of salt) that there is no such thing as a limited Disney list- they invite you or don’t.
i knew it! Thank you for explaining. There lies seem to catch up to them quickly lately- wonder how they are going to spin it

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
I read somewhere that it was an issue with Jen and Dims mother. She said she was infertile but when asked about details... none were given. She cut off his family.

I guess they just went by fertility calendar app not by... you know... doctors.

Again read that somewhere but I'm not 100% sure

Which if true is a slap in the face to those who actually endure the journey
it's been speculated that they most likely lied about being infertile instead of being honest: they didn't want kids.
whatever their reasons being for suddenly wanting a kid (seeing how much their friends made as family vloggers most likely), it feels like a business decision.
if she was TRULY high risk, she wouldn't be doing half the things she did while pregnant. high risk pregnancies are scary and tough. you have to watch everything that happens and that you do. she literally documented herself mudtruckin'.
I hope for the sake of all involved, the next vlog is Tim getting a vasectomy. She clearly hates being a mom, let's not have two beings brought into the world of resentment.

ETA: of course, now that I've said that, she's going to lay it on THICK next vlog to show the world just how much she LOVES BEING A MOMMY 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Bierman

Chatty Member
After Jackson goes to bed we have nothing to do since we're in quarantine. clean your house. Fix the shelf. baby proof...."nothing to do "

• Wow
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
On the charity donation topic, this somehow turned into a pretty long post but I was in the zone so here it goes. I'm going off memory here because I don't feel like rewatching the video (but I did link it below). As I've mentioned before, I don't know anything about the business side of YouTube. So feel free to correct me if I make some mistakes, I promise not to cut/paste your screen name into any pig-related photos, IYKYK.

So they do a Charity Live Show earlier this year to supposedly help out after the Texas storms. Unlike most of their livestreams, they advertise this one in advance, can't remember if it was on Instagram, Twitter and/or on other YT videos. I think the superchat total was around $7,000 and the Slackers claimed they were going to match this amount (snort snort). Apparently YT takes a pretty big cut of regular superchats, the number that is popping into my head is 30%. However, you can also setup superchats to go directly to a charity, in which case 100% goes to the charity (or the YT percentage is significantly less than normal).

But the Slackers had this "charity event" setup as a regular superchat. Many of the stans actually called them out on this during the livestream, why would they sacrifice 30% of that money when 100% could go to charity? The Slackers first backtracked by saying they were going to match all of the donations at 100% (and not just match the 70% after YT's cut). Their second "excuse" was that they wanted to send the money to multiple different charities, and YT made it hard to do that. I suppose this last part could be true, but I say it was just an excuse to keep it as a regular superchat so they could pocket the entire 70% themselves.

I also remember seeing another video, maybe at the beginning of the pandemic when they turned off superchats, where they basically contradicted themselves (nothing new there). They said they were turning off superchats because they didn't think it was appropriate during a pandemic. But then went on to say they "always" gave all of their superchat money to charity anyway, like every single year. PUH-LEEZE!!! If they always gave their suprchat money to charity, then it would not have been inappropriate to keep doing superchats during the pandemic. And during this time it was even more important to support charities, because they needed money even more and couldn't do their normal fundraising events. The Slackers could have picked a specific charity for each livestream and done a charity-directed superchat every time. Instead of stopping superchats altogether, they could have done even more of these charity-directed livestream events, especially when the parks and everything were still closed and they were literally stuck at home for months on end. And, how about instead of changing your outro to "now it's time to help", you actually fucking help for once?? But we all know they don't really want to help, they just want their stans to think they do. The Slackers want to keep their greasy greedy little hands on all that superchat money, so doing a charity-direct superchat just won't do.

So, with regards to the specific livestream "for" the Texas storm:

♦ Slackers claim all superchat money is going to charity, to guilt people into more and higher priced "donations"
♦ Slackers advertise this livestream ahead of time (which they have never done before) to get more people to attend and get more "donations"
♦ Slackers setup event as regular superchat instead of a charity-directed superchat, so they can pocket the "donations" for themselves
♦ Slackers claim YouTube makes it too hard to setup charity-directed superchats, as an "excuse" for why this is setup as a regular superchat
♦ Slackers claim to match 100% of donations, so their stans can swoon over how wonderful they are and "donate" even more money
♦ Slackers make $7,000+ off their idiots stans to help pay off their many staycations and are laughing all the way to the bank (they had been doing staycations for about 6 months when this charity livestream came out)

Pretty ironic that some of their most expensive resort stays happened after the Texas tragedy superchat grift

• Wow
Reactions: 21

2020planner

VIP Member
Not to argue with you, but what do these vlogger, especially the Trackholes, actually create?? Walking around filming attractions, food, shows, events, etc. that others created is not being a creator. If anything these ”creators” are leeches making money off of other people’s intellectual property and company icons. Just my 2 cents.
I agree. They're not creators. They're point-and-shooters-and-editors. There's nothing overly sophisticated about what they do.

Perhaps he's using "creator" in a loose sense in vloggerspeak but in real-world connotations, you're 100% correct.
They simply show other people's work. All Disney vloggers do. Or, they film themselves eating and their messy house.

The only thing I WILL give them credit for is perseverance and persistence.
There's no denying they churned out vlogs on a regular basis (including daily, in the past) for over a decade.

I disagree with Shawn that they are - and always were - a "family channel." Anyone who is familiar with their older vlogs know that your average family would not sit around to watch some of the more questionable material, drunk vlogging, stupid jokes, Skitty Skitty Bang Bang-esque content, etc.

In reality, they were a daily video diary of Tim's which turned into a throw-everything-at-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks vlog which turned into #hosted Disney and Universal (indeed, wholly fake) which turned into the family channel that it is today.

The one thing I'll question Shawn about is that he says he thought they were "really good friends" (prior to three years ago). Yet we never saw him in any of their vlogs (that I can recall? - Sanford or otherwise), nor them overly referencing him all the time like they would other former friends. So, by "really good friends," how is this defined?

Also, why keep bringing it up and putting these sort of explanations out over and over again? (regardless if people ask) I don't get it.

Definitely some weird shit went down in 2018. Jenn was all over the place on Twitter but unfortunately it won't let me scroll back before mid Oct.

View attachment 785976
View attachment 785977
View attachment 785979View attachment 785980View attachment 785981

In that bunch you highlighted, she tweeted that she grew up in a family where she was never "smart enough" or never "good enough"? My GAWD, what a crock of shit. She talks as if her entire family were rocket scientist MIT grads or high-achieving professionals. No offense to her family, but I'm 100% positive she was twisting the truth once again w/ that tweet to gain sympathy.

• Heart
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Tim was in the parks when the Creation Store opened in Epcot. When was that?
per WDW site, the EPCOT Creation Store opened Wednesday September 15

🤔 that’s 10 days ago
Does the timeline fit?
Personally I think that the whole family had COVID at various times, but still went gallivanting all around the properties of Disney and Universal.

Timbo and J♾️D truly believe that the only overt symptoms of COVID are the loss of smell and taste.

How stupid can they be??

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone can zoom further. Almost looks like "freelance" to me.

1633013322693.png

OT but how many annoying Disneyland vloggers can we try to fit in one frame? (Not to mention the morons on the right wearing their own merch... barf)

View attachment 788076
Me thinks Adam needs to cut back on his steady diet of ballpark hot dogs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Granite dog

VIP Member
Even though it helps their YouTube algorithm, glad to see my wish came true. 1,000 thumbs down.
Screenshot 2021-09-29 7.37.00 AM.png
true.

• Haha

ndavy

On the charity donation topic, this somehow turned into a pretty long post but I was in the zone so here it goes. I'm going off memory here because I don't feel like rewatching the video (but I did link it below). As I've mentioned before, I don't know anything about the business side of YouTube. So feel free to correct me if I make some mistakes, I promise not to cut/paste your screen name into any pig-related photos, IYKYK.

So they do a Charity Live Show earlier this year to supposedly help out after the Texas storms. Unlike most of their livestreams, they advertise this one in advance, can't remember if it was on Instagram, Twitter and/or on other YT videos. I think the superchat total was around $7,000 and the Slackers claimed they were going to match this amount (snort snort). Apparently YT takes a pretty big cut of regular superchats, the number that is popping into my head is 30%. However, you can also setup superchats to go directly to a charity, in which case 100% goes to the charity (or the YT percentage is significantly less than normal).

But the Slackers had this "charity event" setup as a regular superchat. Many of the stans actually called them out on this during the livestream, why would they sacrifice 30% of that money when 100% could go to charity? The Slackers first backtracked by saying they were going to match all of the donations at 100% (and not just match the 70% after YT's cut). Their second "excuse" was that they wanted to send the money to multiple different charities, and YT made it hard to do that. I suppose this last part could be true, but I say it was just an excuse to keep it as a regular superchat so they could pocket the entire 70% themselves.

I also remember seeing another video, maybe at the beginning of the pandemic when they turned off superchats, where they basically contradicted themselves (nothing new there). They said they were turning off superchats because they didn't think it was appropriate during a pandemic. But then went on to say they "always" gave all of their superchat money to charity anyway, like every single year. PUH-LEEZE!!! If they always gave their suprchat money to charity, then it would not have been inappropriate to keep doing superchats during the pandemic. And during this time it was even more important to support charities, because they needed money even more and couldn't do their normal fundraising events. The Slackers could have picked a specific charity for each livestream and done a charity-directed superchat every time. Instead of stopping superchats altogether, they could have done even more of these charity-directed livestream events, especially when the parks and everything were still closed and they were literally stuck at home for months on end. And, how about instead of changing your outro to "now it's time to help", you actually fucking help for once?? But we all know they don't really want to help, they just want their stans to think they do. The Slackers want to keep their greasy greedy little hands on all that superchat money, so doing a charity-direct superchat just won't do.

So, with regards to the specific livestream "for" the Texas storm:

♦ Slackers claim all superchat money is going to charity, to guilt people into more and higher priced "donations"
♦ Slackers advertise this livestream ahead of time (which they have never done before) to get more people to attend and get more "donations"
♦ Slackers setup event as regular superchat instead of a charity-directed superchat, so they can pocket the "donations" for themselves
♦ Slackers claim YouTube makes it too hard to setup charity-directed superchats, as an "excuse" for why this is setup as a regular superchat
♦ Slackers claim to match 100% of donations, so their stans can swoon over how wonderful they are and "donate" even more money
♦ Slackers make $7,000+ off their idiots stans to help pay off their many staycations and are laughing all the way to the bank (they had been doing staycations for about 6 months when this charity livestream came out)

• Wow