Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Hmmm, yesterday you said, and I quote, “My long post is this- Tim was a guest - 115%” You even mentioned your marketing background, again, to justify your insight and had spoken to Disney insiders re the passes. Now today you have spoken to another one of your insiders at Disney and now he was invited, but only because he called last minute. So the people you “spoke with” the day before were lying?

I like reading along here for the gossip and some of the theories are hysterical, but don’t make shit up like it’s fact. It’s the same with Apojacks and his super secret insider who told him about a big media list cull, including PMM, but wasn’t he on a media flight 2 days ago?? So much bullshit!!!
Everything @Touchofchi said was correct- Tim is not on the media list. His big whiney, begging ass called & asked if he could go. Someone threw him a bone and he got a freelance (or leftover) pass. He hid his pass in nearly every pic & video! But the one we did catch to me clearly said freelance. Should have said freeloader.

Others have mentioned in the past that he called after being let go last year & we all know he goes after free shit all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

CatNipRules

Probably because it has their surname and they're desperate that the masses do not find out what it says
LOL!! None of the other vloggers have their surnames on their badges. They have their channel names. Nice try. He's trying to hide the fact that it's just a throw away from Disney and they weren't actually invited out. They begged to be given some kind of pass....Otherwise why hide the front of the badge? Cause he's a liar and a fraud.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I'm going to post this yet for stans who come here to snoop .... this was NOT TEN YEARS ago ... it was seven... they were not teens, they were late twenties and thirty. Racism is NEVER "in jest" or a joke - un-fucking-believable that these stans are that immersed in the Tracker cult. They DO NOT DESERVE media status! What is wrong with these people/stans? And that disgusting tweet? Still up last time I checked ... they are so not changed and only sorry because it cost them their media ...
2021-04-18 (6)_LI.jpg

2021-04-18 (5).png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Vatulele

One of the underlying gross thing about the slackers and their stans is how it's yet again a majority of white people trying to protect a white family over their past (or "passed" if you're Dim) transgressions. As a POC, I'm sick of white people being coddled all the damn time and never being held accountable. There's a stupid excuse for everything and at most, fake apologies where it's so abundantly clear they still don't understand why they shouldn't have done what they did, because if they did they wouldn't put a band-aid on it by thinking a tearful apology (white woman tears are such a dangerous weapon) and reading off blurbs about random nonprofits would resolve the issue. It's just not enough to be "not racist" (oh good, do you want a cookie from Gideon's?)- everyone should be trying to be actively anti-racist. Especially people like them, a ho-hum white family in Florida with the platform they have and the reach they have to other ho-hum average white families in America, who just want to ignore and avoid discomfort about the role they play and contribute to with the harm perpetuated against POC and instead creepily gush over a toddler who will grow up to be just like his parents.

I said what I said.
Definitely agree with you. Trackers have fallen into enormous wealth, privilege, exposure and with that comes power. Instead of acknowledging how F’ed their videos, tweets and opinions were they kept them up and still have tweets up. They’ve made no moves to educate themselves, or involve themselves in charities or programs or advocacy orgs that work to dismantle racism and the racist systems that actively oppress BIPOC. Instead they made a half assed apology video and let their “passed” transgressions get minimized by their legions of apologist stans.

Just because you don’t actively use slurs, wear blackface or are a card carrying member of the KKK doesn’t mean you don’t have a responsibility to use what power you have as a member of an unoppressed group to lift up the voices, experiences and truths of people who have been victims of a racist system.

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Take that damn iPad away at meal times & have him eat. They are going to raise him to be horrible without constant stimulation.

• Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
Ugh- that means he has media access
Must be a lower tier if he has any sort of access. Craig from The Dis is at MK this morning for media kickoff for the 50th, so I'd assume that's where their A-List media was sent and Timmy got the kite show that no one knows about lol

• Haha

Caramadden0404

Love how they say, "we are completely done with covid!" Ummm, covid doesn't work that way. I have a feeling they will be traveling with a vengeance after this. Especially because they claim the only symptoms Tim had were being tired and losing his senses. I have seen so many friends and family members get covid again, even after being vaccinated and already having it. Just interesting how everything in their little world is so perfect.
I had a 40 year old coworker with no pre existing conditions come down with covid. She went from mild symptoms at home to the ICU on a vent. The only reason she is still here today is because they found 1 open ECMO in the state, she was on it for a month and it saved her life. She is now back home but has pulmonary, cognitive and physical damages (to name a few) that may disable her for life. She and her husband will also be filing bankruptcy from the medical bills (just the ECMO alone was $40k a day).
I'm sure many of us have friends or family that we have seen suffer from this terrible virus and they act like it is just another day in paradise.
Sorry for the rant!

• Sad
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Okay even with all the crazy shit I did when I was in my early 20's, and it was a lot... I never would have done anything like what they did. My dad would have kicked my ass. This was before YouTube and most social media. Plus, I have more common sense and sensitivity than to post something like they did.
Right.

Tim and Jenn were more than old enough to realize the shit they were doing, filming and posting was insensitive and cruel. They both chose to ignore the harm and focus on views instead. They had no one to answer to back then and they acted like white trash.

We’ve all had to learn the hard way on occasion, but the key is, we learn not to make the same mistakes again and we learn to have empathy for others. To this day Tim and Jenn did not learn and they still don’t have empathy for anyone outside of their tiny circle of three. They left those horrible videos active for near a decade until they had to take them down or face being removed from all payout opportunities. Look no further than them trying to pin the consequences of their actions on the unwell three.

• Heart

Lankylamb

VIP Member
You can't line up to have your photo with Micky because its a covid risk. Yet you're allowed to line up to meet Tim who is a legit covid risk because he still has it.

Nice one Disney. :D

Could be someone bought him something.. the girl with green hair looks like she’s def taking a pic of him
The person that made the OG post that pic was posted on carried around a shirt for a WEEK hoping to meet him. Wtf
Better than carrying around a duffed up balloon for a week :D

Looks like Dim is getting more Stan shit to shove in the 'Office'

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Tim eating out back by the pool standing like some sort of neglected horse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, who the fuck asks about her coffee??? Honest to fork

• Haha

wtc50e

Chatty Member
those masks came off the second their video was done if you believe these two walked around in their house all day in a mask clearly you think Jenn is mother of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
If Tim has covid, then why he is so close to J$? My niece tested positive and she has to stay in her room for 10 days. Meaning they bring her food to her room and leave it at the door. That's the main reason I call BS on him having it. Not only that, but they've been exposed to it before he tested positive. Another reason to call BS on the whole covid story.
I’m in the camp that they all had/have covid, but they’re just too stupid to follow all the guidelines. On top of that, I’m 99.99999% sure Jenn is the type of person who still requires Tim to fully function, even if he were deathly ill. I’m imagining, even if his symptoms were far worse that what he’s claiming, she would still make him get up early to take care of Buddy and drive her fat lazy ass around to run errands.

tpstyle

I was hoping it read “Febreeze” because their channel absolutely stinks at this point.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Had a jam packed day today at Disney.

Started off at Studios, did Mickey and Minnie, Slinky Dog, ASS 3x, Midway Mania, Star Tours 2x, and Rise of the Resistance all done by a little after Noon. Went to Disney Springs did some shopping, World of Disney was a complete zoo and disaster. Absolutely disgusting seeing people grab shit off of carts as CMs try to put stuff on the shelves. Stopped at Publix got a sub for a late lunch, headed back to the Hotel to relax for a bit. Headed back out to the Animal Kingdom around 5PM. Rode Dinosaur 2x was pretty much a walk on both times, rode the Safari had the pleasure of seeing Jenn a hippo take a massive dump on the tour. Tons of animals were out and about, had a crash of rhinos block the truck, the giraffes got super close. Got a Night Blossom and a snack of Cheeseburger Pods at Satuli, rode Flight of Passage with a posted 40 minute wait, ended up being around 20 and left the park as it closed while we were on FoP.

Tomorrow we're getting breakfast at Ale & Compass, my Fiance has to work so she'll be going back to the hotel afterwards, I'll be heading to MK, then we got dinner at Sebastian's and will go to Epcot afterwards.

Omg i cringe everytime i see the mess....my house never ever looked like that even with 2 boys a year apart and pets..she is LAZY!

My boys are a year apart but grown now. I worked full time but got up early, cleaning, prepping dinner etc before i even left for work....id be on the couch at 11 pm folding laundry...my house was always spotless. At this point i have a bunch of special needs cats who require constand meds and injections, and a 91 year old mom who had spinal surgery...im retired at 57 for the past 2 years as i invested properly. My husband does help out around the house and yes its still spotless....years ago when we both worked full time i mowed the lawn and did the yard work because i had 2 days off, hubby only had one.....can you see that lazy slacker mowing or cleaning gutters? I cant even watch it anymore....my kids were toilet trained by their kids age...all they care about are the social media views.
Not to defend Jenn, but there was a time she actually did mow their lawn while living in Sanford, and did at least skim the pool from time to time. She also used to be able to make meals that weren't cook by numbers.

• Heart