Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

apojacks

VIP Member
I guess I need to catch up on these videos now. I've been working my side hustle really hard the last few weeks and I'm happy to tell everyone that cares I just finished making the money to finish paying for the trip to celebrate my dad's 74th birthday and my parent's 36th wedding anniversary. Been slinging groceries like fucking crazy. You know, working hard, like real people do, and not grifting superchats on YouTube, looking at you Tim and Jenn, ResortTV1, and Paging Mr. Morrow

• Heart
Reactions: 29

quietcandy

VIP Member
Jenn absolutely wrote this comment:

Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 7.56.34 AM.png

Tim doesn't usually get snarky in his responses. But the shitty attitude here definitely has me thinking they're lying.

• Haha

Caligirl123

Dear sky-high Covid cases,

Thank you for making us cancel our trip. We’d be there starting today and this looks like an absolute fucking nightmare.

•Watching adults go batshit crazy.
•Watching people pushing and shoving to get where they need to get faster.
•Watching zero social distancing
•Watching people not wearing masks indoors.
•Watching hoards of worthless vloggers descend upon the parks to profit off, and ruin, entertainment we paid good money to experience.
•Watching eBay resellers suck up tons of merch, leaving those of us who actually want something shit out of luck.

HELL NO

I’m officially WAY OK with our decision to postpone.
See you in March WDW!

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Lurked for awhile and that nasty pile of dishes grossed me out so much I finally had to bite the bullet and create an account. See what you made me do Jennyfaintlines!

I don’t understand why they’re such slobs. I don’t have kids and I don’t want any, but I am a single person in my 30s who lives alone, has a FT job, and a couple of autoimmune disorders and health issues that cause chronic fatigue and chronic pain and high-functioning depression on the best of days, and I still manage to vacuum and dust and wash my damn dishes. And while I don’t have kids I do have 2 cats, one who is 3 legged and another who broke both her back legs (she might have a genetic bone issue) and needed 3 major surgeries in the last few months which requires me to do a lot of caretaking since it takes months to fully heal each time.

How do you even let that many dishes pile up? They used all those for just one meal the night before? And the freaking dishwasher is also full? You can’t wash dishes while you’re binging AHS? You are literally stuck at home, WTF are you even doing besides filling tervises up with more ice than the ‘berg that killed Titanic? You don’t feed your child, you don’t bathe your child (or yourself), JFC, this woman needs to get to therapy because it’s so clear she’s trying to sell her cult a diamond that’s just CZ and while it doesn’t weigh on her because she’d have to do some self-reflecting for that, its definitely manifesting physically and through her actions (or lack of).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
So we got....
How to make coffee ✅
How to make dinner that resembles dog vomit ✅
One filthy house ✅
One filthy oven ✅
A child who still isn't allowed eat by himself ✅
Enough dirty dishes that a Dennys restaurant would have for a day ✅
Tim who's alledgedly getting over covid bathe the child, lift the child and hold the child, feed the child, put the child to bed,, surely Jan could step up to the plate in this situation... Eh that's a a no ✅

I can not wait to tune into this pile of shite again tomorrow 👍🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Something I don't understand...by most accounts, it's much safer to be outside to prevent to spread. Why are they blowing bubbles in the house? You know that Jenn isn't going to be mopping that shit up anytime soon. GO OUTSIDE!!! Let your kid run in the grass instead of in circles around that death trap of a house you live in.

Also, how many meals do we need to watch being prepared in one home vlog? Jenn says, we know we are really boring There are tons of fun and exciting shit they can do at home and you have a kid that people swoon over. Set up that water park outside, set up an outside obstacle course, do some sort of arts and crafts with him--this is a great age for that. Make a DIY fix the shelf video, organize the guest room, clean all that shit off your counter because your kid is <this> close to reaching it all. These idiots do the absolute bare minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

pinkpikachu

Person of Color won Big Brother for 1st time ever. The alliance members -6 people- were all persons of color. They named their alliance the "Cook Out"
Hi, black person here. I wasn’t going to say anything but this keeps coming up and it’s driving me crazy! The “cookout” that person tweeted Tim about is a metaphor. If a non-black person is “invited to the cookout,” it means that person has proven themself to be an ally to the black community in some way.

Used in a sentence: “sheesh, none of the 3 unwell people in the Tim Tracker tattle group are invited to the cookout…they had no idea what that black guy was even tweeting Tim about!”

When it’s safe to be out mingling with new people again, please go outside of your comfort zones and make friends with black people and other persons of color. We won’t bite you!😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Seriously, what is with the iPad? He's not even 2 yet and they've already given up at raising him by sticking a screen in front of his face to placate him. This kid is just such a prop, it's so sad to witness. They lack creativity and drive and they just resort to using him for views.

MustLoveGoats

Why is J. scrolling through Good Night Moon when Tim - overcoming COVID - is trying to feed him?
A) why does he need the screen while eating? he's paying no attention to the act of having a meal (you know, as a FaMiLy, right, Jenn?)
B) why can't Jenn feed him?
C) why can’t a 2 yo feed himself

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I don't buy for two seconds that Disney - DISNEY! - "misplaces" a badge for a media participant. Especially for the 50th.

No fucking way.

Maybe SeaWorld. Maybe Busch Gardens. Maybe Legoland.

But Disney? Nope. More like -

"Disney didn't print a badge w/ my name on it because I'm not back on the official media list so after badgering them with a phone call, they said I could come as freelance which is why I have that badge around my neck that says "freelance" and why I wore it backwards so the QR code would show in the stan pics.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
So this is allowed to occur yet people are being FORCED to get the vaccine because “unvaccinated people are the problem”. I’m vaccinated and not an anti vaxxer by any stretch of the imagination BUT I don’t think anyone should be forced when shit like this is going on. Like honestly vaccinated or not these people are crawling ALL OVER each other screaming and swapping germs. Disney should honestly be ashamed for allows that to happen.

My heart aches for the poor employees. They should be receiving hazard pay.

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Every single time Dim and Ginn say the word quarantine.

1632936485847.jpeg

They spent $95 on a Vegan Meal Kit Box that only makes 4 meals????

JUST EAT A GOD DAMN CARROT THEY ARE LIKE 49 cents a pound.

• Haha
  • Wow

CatNipRules

How many times do we need to see how Jen makes her coffee? Such super exciting content. I'd much rather watch paint dry than this sad excuse for a home vlog....

And Tim holding him when he's getting over covid. What part of trying to have as little contact with J$ as possible. And they didn't clean up after dinner from the night before. OMG!!!! These two just infuriate me.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25

quietcandy

VIP Member
They spread the donations evenly across Universal and Disney to try to get back on the media lists :D

• Haha
Reactions: 25