Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadee91762

VIP Member
When they yell CUT!!!! The masks come off and the nanny comes in and swoops up Jackson to whisk him away so Tim and Jenn can relax. You guyyyyyyyzzzz it's so hard to raise a toddler and be a full time content creator.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ndavy

Dude, get a life. I really hate that pic of Dim, makes me want to punch his smug face.

1633011702721.png

• Heart
  • Sick

scopeyscope

VIP Member
So apparently there is a line of people to meet Tim. Jen is gonna be fuming! He better whip out a 4 seasons stay or something to placate her 🤣
D876ACA5-11D8-4A6C-A615-EA3E55887F24.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Galorious

VIP Member
I can maybe understand a tiny package of olives if the kid was in school or something, but why can't they buy a big jar of olives and put some in a bowl for him? In one video he was handed a plastic yogurt container and a plastic olive container.
Yet werent the taking their own cutlery to the parks for climate change reasons? Virtue signalling hypocrites.

• Haha

ndavy

Will be interesting to see how Dim phrases it once the vlog comes out. "We were invited out to the media preview" or "we attended the media preview", my guess it will be the latter, and the stupid stans won't understand the difference.

Also, I've always found it annoying how Dim uses "we" even when he is alone. I know why he does it, to pretend like the stans are there with him, but it's always grated on my last nerve (which I can say about most things they do anyway).

• Heart

ndavy

I hope Universal/Disney have been watching The Slackers recent home vlogs. All their lies and misinformation when it comes to COVID. How slovenly and disgusting their home is. What terrible parents they are, getting their kid hooked on screens, unhealthy food and bad habits. With every single video, the Slackers continue to prove that they DON'T deserve to represent any brand.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Thanks i was about to go look for these. I appreciate it partner! 🤠

Idr if this was before or after they moved to their current house.

That's when i discovered the lies they told about their former neighbors.

They really are trash
This was after. So they're living in a gated (or double-gated) community in Lake Nona w/ people coming to their door. Then, when people asked Jenn if they called the cops, she magically vanishes from Twitter.

I dunno about you but if people are showing up at my door in my gated community, I'm calling the COPS. I'm not going on Twitter to talk about it. :rolleyes:

(and this was like only 1-2 days after the pregnancy announcement... so... many... lies)

• Sad

Granite dog

VIP Member
Jenn must have gone to bed already. When she wakes up, probably around 11am, this comment will be deleted by her.

Screenshot 2021-09-26 9.14.28 PM.png

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
These two really think that Jennbo & J$ weren’t exposed! WTF? Tim was contagious before he lost his smell.

Why the hell do they not trust Tim’s brother with J$? He could have stayed there.
It’s so weird to me that Tim’s family isn’t involved at all…

Galorious

VIP Member
It is SO friggin odd.

It's like strange, obsessive, overly effusive stan comments mixed with talking to them like they're children in need of constant pep talks.

It's really absurd.
It's the tithead going 'yes I was one of the ones that wrote to Disney... Blah blah blah'. Can't see she is doing exactly the same thing. Writing to a company to voice their opinion. And then bragging about it as if it's a huge achievement and she personally got him back on the list. Same thing, different opinion. But it's OK if your opinion is all positive, upbeat and freaking happy bunny. No negativity allowed. They can't see that's as unwell.

What's with the Disney store bag tim is tightly gripping in all the photos from MK yesterday... Is it his packed lunch or something? Did faintlines give him a note of all the cookies she wanted and they're in the bag 🤔 his knuckles are nearly white with that grip 😂
Maybe Jenn allowed him to carry his own balls for they day

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
You know- I wasn’t even mad about that stupid sweater- even though that whole video was suspect. I really liked Tim’s hotel tours, they were well thought out & well done. It was the weird small untruths that started to bother me. I had no idea about Jennbo’s twitter until I came here.

They have become so lazy & entitled now. What respect I had for them left. Their exploitation of their kid is so gross. He didn’t choose this & they have no problem making him dance like a circus animal for the camera. They couldn’t care less for his safety. And they have no real human relationships besides their strange co-dependence with each other. None of that garners respect. None of it.

Last edited:
I this last video is all a ruse, aka click bait. The big give away is the constant references to “friends.” My friend said covid did this to them, my friend was amazed how quickly I recovered, we gave out boo bash tickets to friends, blah blah blah. The lie detector determines this is all a lie because you have no friends 🤭

Also want to add it’s all very convenient that they just happen to have all this pre planned footage, because of a scheduled trip. Or as the trackers basically said, a perfect time to catch covid

ndavy

Maybe they won't do a livestream about COVID after all. They wouldn't be able to answer any of the questions correctly (although that still probably wouldn't matter to their stans, those idiots will excuse anything). But when they put out home vlogs they can control the narrative (even though it is still incorrect info). They could be caught off guard in a livestream, just like Dim bringing up that TikTok about stealing water from first aid before Ginn gave him the evil eye headshake to stop talking.

• Haha

MustLoveGoats

She is doubling down that she’s not sick, instead blaming her sounding stuffy on the mask clip. I hate them so much

• Haha
  • Wow
i knew it! Thank you for explaining. There lies seem to catch up to them quickly lately- wonder how they are going to spin it
oh! Forgot to mention and this is something I learned in my marketing internship- if you are media, companies want you to post the new product or event on social media stories as well as a video or blog. Tim is not doing any favors in his relationship with Disney by not posting to Instagram