The Tim Tracker #39 The Only Thing Bigger Than Our Lies are Our Tattle Threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the one thing I wanted Sci-Fi wasn't available on any of our dates. I'll keep looking and see if it ever pops up. Tons of Oga's slots were available though.
Try a reservation finder like Touring plans. I've had lots of luck with them finding hard to get reservations for me.

FRE is back and the recent video is great!! Love the bit at the end where they play the song Unwell. that wasdefinitely a jab at the Slackers and their live home vlog....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Try a reservation finder like Touring plans. I've had lots of luck with them finding hard to get reservations for me.

FRE is back and the recent video is great!! Love the bit at the end where they play the song Unwell. that wasdefinitely a jab at the Slackers and their live home vlog....
Thanks for the heads up. I really need to subscribe to them.

Reactions: 1
I tried to watch FRE but I can't watch the food stuff anymore. Turns my stomach. 🤣
And I know so many of you love Molly but my goodness, that woman sure wears a TON of lipstick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There are several awesome play areas at Universal for them to explore.. We took a trip in May and my kiddo spent about 3 hours playing in Camp Jurassic one afternoon.. He loved it and I happily sat/explored with him. We were both pretty wet after. I just changed his clothes and went to continue doing what he wanted to do in the parks! They could be doing so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for posting that. I had never seen it before.
That wreck of a live stream happened only a year ago? Feels like forever.
It was rude of them to try and figure out on a livestream if the people they had met at Disney Springs were the same ones who sent the package. More than one person lives in Hershey, PA.

I love how just before they open the package they mention that they will be changing the logo. It's on their list of things to do.
Over a year later: Logo still not changed. 👏
Massive number of vacations gone on.
Massive amount of time and money dropped shopping and dining out.
Logo still not changed.👏

Reactions: 14
Your other comments on this thread contradict this one.

Is she consistently PMsing? Their vlogs are shoddy at best, always late, incorrect information and mostly of them shovelling food into their mouths or trying to make money off of creeps who like to fawn over their child.

They weren’t young when they made the ‘off colour’ remarks and only recently Tim was trying to encourage people to use first aid stations to get free water. They have used numerous ‘friends’ and have left a trail of discarded people behind them.
Tim I can tolerate, back before they became big he used to do a lot, bit of a handy man, worked out etc. Jenn brings nothing to the table except her overused pizza eggs. Her behaviour on Twitter, which was more recent than their racist, ableist, fatist and homophobic vlogs, was deplorable and was actually the reason I cut down on watching them. I was embarrassed for her and for Tim. I’m a woman and even thought ffs Tim reign in your woman.

They always contradict themselves, ‘we won’t show our son on the vlogs’ ‘we don’t drink’ ‘we don’t eat inside’ ‘we don’t drink caffeine’

The worst is they don’t own their tit, they aren’t accountable and go’s forbid anyone gives constructive criticism.

How they don’t interact with their son is another story in itself.

I’m sure there is plenty I’ve missed but that’s my thoughts.
So true I was one of those 'friends" circa 2015-2017

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
There are several awesome play areas at Universal for them to explore.. We took a trip in May and my kiddo spent about 3 hours playing in Camp Jurassic one afternoon.. He loved it and I happily sat/explored with him. We were both pretty wet after. I just changed his clothes and went to continue doing what he wanted to do in the parks! They could be doing so much more.
There's also that really cute play area steps away from the ET ride with the little boat raft slide.

Neither one of them are in good enough shape to chase J$ all over a play area like that. They probably wouldn't even fit in those tunnels and tight areas as we saw with the play tunnel in the kitchen. They also can't take their faces out of their camera or phone to adequately watch him. And those stans are nuts, J$ running free through a playground? They'd grab him and hug him and take photos of him.

Reactions: 11
I tried to watch FRE but I can't watch the food stuff anymore. Turns my stomach. 🤣
And I know so many of you love Molly but my goodness, that woman sure wears a TON of lipstick.
LOL I mention that every time we watch. Watch when she takes off her mask. Lipstick is often on the inside. She actually looks better without makeup.

Reactions: 5
J$ clearly loves playing in water and he's love playing in the sprinklers etc. Stans would have creepily lapped up the footage too. Yeauuucchh weirdos.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow The Magic Dads on Instagram? I think they may have had a YouTube channel but it’s definitely fallen off since they had their son (good!) but they do still post their son on IG occasionally and usually it’s them having fun with interactive elements at the park or having fun during a meal together.

I always wondered why Slackers didn’t ever seem to want to pair up with family vloggers, learn the ropes as a Disney family etc. Now it’s just painfully obvious that they would never want to share the spotlight or send viewers to other channels
I like The Magic Dads for their food reviews. They are a cute couple and family, but also film adult-only meals which I like. They actually do food and alcoholic beverage reviews and use more words than DELICIOUS. They also don't shovel food in their mouths and show it. If you like food reviews at Disney, they do them well. They definitely have some $$$ and seem like they are uppity, but also can come across as down-to-earth. It is an interesting mix.
Recently I was watching an Animal Kingdom video and they were getting annoyed in the video because people were interfering with them trying to shoot footage. They were standing in the middle of Animal Kingdom! How dare other paying park guests not prioritize YouTube creators and made sure they are not inconveniencing them. That annoyed me, but for the most part, they are entertaining and seem like fun people.

Reactions: 6
Legoland still seems to tolerate them they should be trying to keep that relationship. They should be taking Jackson there more, it fits his age and may be more enjoyable.

Reactions: 7
LOL I mention that every time we watch. Watch when she takes off her mask. Lipstick is often on the inside. She actually looks better without makeup.
Agree. She's really pretty, great hair and I prefer her with less makeup. Or she could learn to contour her nose... For some reason it looks fake. I feel bad even saying that, but mine does the same thing on camera and it bugs me!

Wow, hi, misogyny much?
Totally. That one comment earned this asshat a block from me. Don't rise to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So true I was one of those 'friends" circa 2015-2017
Doug!!! Is that really you?! (hoping you're not an imposter)

Anyways, DH and I always enjoyed watching you in the way earlier vlogs! :)

We'd love to hear (read?) your take on things, and especially if they validate some of the things we've discussed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly!!! After "the best theme park vlogger ever" admits he's never paid attention to the stationary ride sign they get in line and Jenntrification goes "wow, I've learned so much about bringing a toddler to the parks". We've seen these two drag him in the parks almost every day for almost two years and have seen almost 0 content on tips and tricks for bringing small children. You're right there's all kinds of fun for them in the parks (like the fountains Dim!) That can be done on a whim. But we all know the channel needs views before people notice it's tanking. So they'd rather push him on to new stuff so their psycho stans can gush and go bananas for what seems to be the new focus of the channel.
Jenntrification 👋👋👋👋🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've returned after a month or so of being MIA... I haven't had the time to go through past threads but I need some clarification... THEY ACTUALLY ADMITTED TO BEING KICKED OFF THE MEDIA LISTS?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've returned after a month or so of being MIA... I haven't had the time to go through past threads but I need some clarification... THEY ACTUALLY ADMITTED TO BEING KICKED OFF THE MEDIA LISTS?!?!
Yes.

And blamed it on people who email every company they work with - EVERY COMPANY! - with an orchestrated campaign-like effort to bring them down.

Jenn states it's "literally three" people who do this. She stated they emailed Disney and Universal every day for weeks and months about the Trackers. With the sole intent to bring them down. And those three people are "unwell" and also have a bazillion burner accounts to barrage Disney and Universal with tons of anti-Tracker emails. And you (she was talking to the stans) can email Universal about the media revocation and let them know you'd like to see the Trackers' take on things... or not... because they're doing just fine without media. (yes, she contradicted herself in the same sentence).

Oh, and Disney and Universal understand it's just "unwell" people but yeah, they still loooove the Trackers, Jenn says.
But ya know, yanking media just had to be done...because....trolls. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Florida Park Treasures has a new video out, entitled........."Tim and Jenn are never home".

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.