The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure im not alone.

But what pisses me off with most of theFlorida bloggers. Is they are lucky enough to be in a location with so much to see and do. Yet most of them go to the same places, Show the same food, have little knowledge of the place they spend the majority of their time and have little to know production value to their videos.

It's like living in the Truman show with some.
This.
I feel like in order to have a successful vlog, you need to actually show things from your perspective, or from a perspective most people don't see. Like, what makes you unique? Not just going to the new thing and doing that, like almost all of them do. I like the World of Micah channel because he does in depth looks at history and filming locations - they aren't always the best, but at least it's a different perspective. Also, AllEars does the challenges, and different ways to show the parks, and the team all seem super knowledgable about the parks and characters, movies, etc.

The Trackers don't do this. It's just "go to this hosted thing, go on a vacation, try the new food that's out (that everyone else did yesterday), watch our kid wander around." I don't relate because I can't go on vacation every week, and wandering around a hotel or eating some thing and going "that's delicious" is boring. At least give me a reason why it's delicious or compare it to something so I know if I'd like it - anything.

Also, if you are on social media all day, you should follow some basic Disney/Universal news accounts, so you don't get a lot of your facts wrong, or can actually answer things (this is aimed at Jenn, in case you couldn't tell).

Reactions: 18
And what is deal the with her having to be driven everywhere? Was she in a bad car accident or something? I've only heard her use the excuse of "anxiety", which she seems to be her excuse for anything doesn't or want like to do. Comes across as just laziness to me. Tim literally has to do everything, while she sits on the couch "editing".
She had a road rage incident years ago (but seriously, who hasn't?).

She also quit working because Tim said he was the man and would take care of her. No joke. (I think there was some drama at work too - retail)

He's long said she was out of his league. She's got him by the balls and his dick is currently in the cork collector (yes, that is my new go-to line... because that's a) about the size of it and b) where she discards everything she uses after she drains the life out of it)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, AllEars does the challenges, and different ways to show the parks, and the team all seem super knowledgable about the parks and characters, movies, etc.
I would LOVE to watch Jen trying to edit one of Molly's smackdown videos....multiple days and parks, extra graphics.... I don't think she could do it.
Unfortunately that's what this channel needs,....along with the planning that goes into the allears videos. Not just doing anything/nothing....and counting on the stans being happy with more contentless content.

Reactions: 13
They are the worst. You guyyyyyzzzzzz they were just about to change the logo but the world exploded in March 2020 and graphic designers just cannot work from home (sarcasm) and now with the Halloween season upon us there just isn't enough time. That kid will be 12 by the time they update that logo 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not actually convinced that they have started being allowed back on to Disney media because what he mentioned was the happily ever after fireworks but he didn’t show anything that media people showed so I’m thinking he was still somebody’s plus one but wasn’t allowed media desserts and tit. They also were not invited to the 50th anniversary merchandise viewing with the $75 gift card. If he has been invited to a 50th anniversary thing I will bet it’s because it’s one of those things where they’re just inviting everybody that vlogs Disney

Reactions: 15
The Trackers also seem to be very fair-weather friends, easily disposing of people once they've gotten what they need from them. Anyone know what ever happened to Jim and Nicole? They were in tons of Tracker videos, and then all of sudden disappeared.

Reactions: 10
They are the worst. You guyyyyyzzzzzz they were just about to change the logo but the world exploded in March 2020 and graphic designers just cannot work from home (sarcasm) and now with the Halloween season upon us there just isn't enough time. That kid will be 12 by the time they update that logo 😥
Yeah that was some quick BS she threw out and she was very happy for another question to distract her

Reactions: 3
Well, I, as a graphic designer, wouldn't want to work with them either, so... I always wondered about their logo, since it shows dogs and I never saw them with dogs. I did start watching very late (like when the pandemic started) but how long have the dogs been gone? Cuz, seriously.

Reactions: 6
Just going by the comments on here (I refuse to watch) the begging and passive aggressive bullying (by rallying their stans) absolutely WREAKS of desperation. Their views are tanking (the real numbers not the those purchased comments, views, and subscribers) and they refuse to "do the work" because they are entitled and lazy. They take zero responsibility for their own behavior. Complacent, lazy, entitled, narcissistic, greedy, self absorbed, delusional....mooches, scammers, con artists, grifters, liars.
I’m not actually convinced that they have started being allowed back on to Disney media because what he mentioned was the happily ever after fireworks but he didn’t show anything that media people showed so I’m thinking he was still somebody’s plus one but wasn’t allowed media desserts and tit. They also were not invited to the 50th anniversary merchandise viewing with the $75 gift card. If he has been invited to a 50th anniversary thing I will bet it’s because it’s one of those things where they’re just inviting everybody that vlogs Disney

Absolutely agree 👌

I don't believe they or he is back even partially with Disney. The fireworks vlog went up 3/4 days after it was filmed, if this was his first media invite after more than 12 months he'd be damn sure to get that vlog up and kiss Disney ass, he did not, in fact Jenn had herself some extra days holiday at the Grand Floridan before getting that vlog up, everyone else had that vlog up within hours of the event.

Reactions: 14
Well, I, as a graphic designer, wouldn't want to work with them either, so... I always wondered about their logo, since it shows dogs and I never saw them with dogs. I did start watching very late (like when the pandemic started) but how long have the dogs been gone? Cuz, seriously.
Bandit died over a year from when Armani died first and bandit died when Jackson was still an infant so it’s been a while

Reactions: 4
There logo on the YouTube channel says “new videos every day “. Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Trackers also seem to be very fair-weather friends, easily disposing of people once they've gotten what they need from them. Anyone know what ever happened to Jim and Nicole? They were in tons of Tracker videos, and then all of sudden disappeared.
I'll try and find the list we made of all the friends they've discarded.

They dropped Jim and Nicole after the two of them planned and coordinated J.'s b-day party. And then after Jim got laid off, he was no longer of use to them. I believe he got his job back (good for him!) and Nicole, even if she's about as interesting to watch as paint drying, seems to be advancing as an influencer.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely agree 👌

I don't believe they or he is back even partially with Disney. The fireworks vlog went up 3/4 days after it was filmed, if this was his first media invite after more than 12 months he'd be damn sure to get that vlog up and kiss Disney ass, he did not, in fact Jenn had herself some extra days holiday at the Grand Floridan before getting that vlog up, everyone else had that vlog up within hours of the event.
But he had to say that he was media for that because they had to cover up the lie because when they vlogged it they pretended like they were media even though we knew they weren’t. One lie begets another

Reactions: 12
I'll try and find the list we made of all the friends they've discarded.

They dropped Jim and Nicole after the two of them planned and coordinated J.'s b-day party. And then after Jim got laid off, he was no longer of use to them. I believe he got his job back (good for him!) and Nicole, even if she's about as interesting to watch as paint drying, seems to be advancing as an influencer.
Jim is working frozen show at Hollywood studios

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.