Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Good morning all,
Last night was...interesting. I saw the Trackers several times last night while I was doing rounds around restaurants and booths. Now we do get a lot of nasty drunks but none that have a well-known Youtube. Jenn was drunk less than 2 hours into the event. At one booth she came up and got the pre made specialty drink. She was loud! She kept bringing up something about haters to a group over and over. Tim seemed a bit annoyed and walked off. She got upset at one of the servers because her drink had too much ice in it and the drink was too watery. The next time I got a glimpse at them, they were buying another drink and food and she was drunk. God, she can yell! She would switch back and forth from loud party girl to angry drunk in a second. The attention was all on her. Then she comes back, her food is too cold and her drink isn't right. I'm pretty sure she just wanted to argue with someone. She got her food replaced and kept the cold one. She tried to get a free drink but thank god the liquor license outlaws free alcoholic drinks. She was pissed and the server said if she came back for another they would cut her off. If probably saw her less then 10 minutes the whole night. I can imagine how insufferable she was to Tim and her friends.
For someone who suffers from crippling “anxiety” Jen sure has no problem complaining and being an entitled customer. I have anxiety and literally will eat the wrong meal rather than complain I got the wrong thing. The people in my life actually think I’m crazy because even when there’s a legitimate thing to complain about I beg everyone to just let it be because the embarrassment would literally be too much for me Lmao I’m also a server as my weekend job, and funny thing is I have no issue helping customers who have an actual problem and more than happy to find a solution.

I do know having worked at the same restaurant for many years there are certainly “those regulars” that will come in and always have something to complain about. Jen is clearly that regular. The “too much ice” is a common complaint of chronic complainers. Funny fact, less ice does not equal more alcohol in your drink LOL

Reactions: 21

Vatulele

I am AMAZED at how rational some people were on the fb petition. That’s good! Like many of them said, they made mistakes and were still making money off of those videos and only took them down AFTER FRE brought them back into the light. And many videos are still up that have problematic content, bad parents at Universal comes to mind.

You messed up! A lot of people mess up so take the L, accept your punishment with grace, and pivot into a new future. You’re not media now? So what, create engaging content.You’re still APs.

But like so many have said, it’s not being media they care about because their content is so lower level than many others, it’s the free stuff they like.

I personally am thrilled Disney gave a media pass to Straw_hat_Goofy on tiktok. He does breakdowns on the Marvel shows on Disney+, does videos highlighting some great animated movies and music from Disney’s back catalogue, was invited to the Shang Chi premiere and he was invited out for the Ratatouille Ride media preview. He’s so fun and positive!

• Heart

Devilchild-03

She has a selective memory. I also recall her Tweeting a few companies trying to get employees fired like the delivery guy that called her 'Sweetie' or something she didn't like.
don’t forget when she tried to get me fired. For spilling “universal secrets “

• Wow
  • Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
“Our busy season”

holy fucking shit I’ve never wanted to punch two people in the face more

busy season is for people WHO WORK you fucking assholes

• Heart
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I have been 😂😂😂
These stans are dumber than dirt if they actually think that THREE people emailing (or, if we want to say Jenn's line about THREE people emailing TONS AND TONS of times) would influence media giants like Disney and Universal. 🤦‍♀️

How about it was actually the fucking CONTENT that these companies were made aware of that did it?!? The CONTENT!

mjm9

VIP Member
He said yesterday during the live that he got an invite to the 50th. Maybe going to Hawaii or a cruise was Plan B?
Tim always likes to control and frame the narrative.

He got a “save the date” email from Disney, not an invite. I believe that this is more related to them being AP holders rather than being on the media list. Guess in Tim’s parallel world an email is an invite.

Speaking of which...isn’t today the media event for the Ratatouille ride? People have reported Tim was no where in sight. Media people invited have already posted YT videos.

Err go, TIM WAS NOT INVITED!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
We're not the only ones. I stumbled across a few forums with threads dedicated to our favorite assholes.

I went online to see if I was the lone person that had a problem with them. That's how I found this site. Then I went looking for others. Jenn is the most hated person online that I have ever seen. It blew me away.
Yup. And it's all on her.

She could have easily deleted all her old tweets - hell, her entire Twitter account OR kept it strictly business as soon as they started getting noticed by the big dogs w/ #hosted and just kept Tim's main one for the channel. Instead she didn't - and kept fighting w/ people and starting shit.

They didn't sit down and take an afternoon to go through all their old back catalog (that'd be tOo MuCh WoRk, yOu GuYzzZZZ) to delete any potentially offensive or not family-friendly / brand-friendly videos. Instead, they couldn't be bothered. And it came back to bite them. No matter who the messenger was who did it. SOMEONE would have found out about it. And no one can tell me they were oblivious to the content of their back catalog bc of sheer volume. C'mon. They knew.

Why aren't there pages upon pages of comments - threads upon threads - about RixFlix and Nikki? About Craig and Ryno? Hell, even about SuperEnthused?

Because while they each have some things here or there people hone in on (Rix is cheap, treats Nikki poorly sometimes, Craig loves to hear himself talk, and SE is wide-eyed at the world) by and large, they fly under the radars of criticism.

They never GAVE anyone a REASON. Unlike the Trackers. The gift that just keeps on giving... while concurrently playing the victim.

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Since HHN season has officially kicked off, I figured I'd tell my one and only encounter with Jen irl.
It was 2016 and I was taking my partner to HHN for their first time. I was SO excited. At the time, I was really into their videos. ESPECIALLY HHN ones. They seemed so excited and informed. So we're at the event and I see them. Now, I refuse to be 'that person', (acting like a super fan) so I just casually walked up when they were chilling and introduced myself to Tim. He was so nice and when he looked over to Jen to be like, "Hey come say hi", she rolled her eyes and walked away with whatever BFftW (Best Friend for the Week) she was with. I would later have a really awful encounter with him and Woo, but that day I unsubbed. They are under no obligation to be nice, but to be THAT rude was something else.

TBH I think if you REALLY wanted to mess with them, going up to them and telling them they are assholes wouldn't do it. You have to say, "Omg you're the WDWCouple, right?!" Confuse them with other Disney YouTubers.
LOL! Or walk up to Jenn and ask "are you Paging Mr. Morrow?"

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Yes, some lady posted her child met her "hero" Tim at Boo Bash.
Also, I do not judge anyone who still chooses to wear their mask. It is a personal opinion and should be respected as such. What I do judge are people who talk out of both ends of their mouth and claim they are scared of getting their child sick yet they still drag their child around to theme parks and don't wear a mask at one of the most crowded events in the area.
First responders, police and fire rescue, frontline health workers, and our military are heroes.

Not a fucking asshole who films theme parks, sits on the floor in a darkened kitchen and eats cookies, and shows us his dirty ass house for a living.

• Heart

Evil Texan

VIP Member
Yes! My daughter and I were watching it and we were saying this! If when all this came up, if they would have actually acted remorseful, not the fake video they put up and taken some time off, removed all the videos they have up that are offensive and tried to actually grow as people then the could try and earn back their media credentials. But the live showed who they really are, they don’t actually feel resourceful of what they did, they feel they were wronged and it is others fault. It takes so little to get forgiven and they refuse to do that.
Jenna Marbles completely walked away from an extremely lucrative channel and cleaned it up because of less than the Trackers have done.

• Heart

jumpman23

Chatty Member
Im sure im not alone.

But what pisses me off with most of theFlorida bloggers. Is they are lucky enough to be in a location with so much to see and do. Yet most of them go to the same places, Show the same food, have little knowledge of the place they spend the majority of their time and have little to know production value to their videos.

It's like living in the Truman show with some.

ndavy

Since they weren't invited to the media preview for Remy's at EPCOT today, TT is tweeting about HHN 2019 and trying to stay relevant.

• Haha
  • Sick

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Dim talks about trolls getting their one TikTok taken down and Jenn shuts down the conversation with a simple shake of her head.

You can tell that is definitely not the first time she's shut TimBo down with just a quick look/gesture. Notice how he goes straight to rubbing his wonky eye.

Smooshpoosh

I'm just so happy that they once again tried to save themselves and failed so poorly. Certainly gave us a lot to talk about, the last month or so didn't give us much content.
It's just so weird that I'm apparently only talking to like 2 other people. She's so stupid. Just because YOU create multiple accounts Jenn to try to save yourself while still sounding the same, doesn't mean we do it too 😂 every single person here has had their own identity and manner of speaking that you wouldn't think hmmm... maybe so and so are the same person. Ok Ellen

• Heart
  • Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Theory: Jenn loves to feel powerful so invents drama she can control the narrative of.
The problem is she doesn't have any empathy for anyone outside of herself. If someone looses their job, if she's making their day unreasonably hard, or even if she's making her son develop worries over breaking something, it means nothing to her. She gets a high off of it.
Remember when it wasn’t her job to support local restaurants during the 1st part of the pandemic? It was the government’s job. Talk about no empathy- she didn’t give a rat’s ass about these struggling businesses.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20