Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I have never written to a company about these two idiots...but that video really really makes me want to.
Nothing is ever their fault.
Every single TM at universal that I talk to HATES these two but they hate Jenn the most. They say she is the ultimate Karen, super shrill, and belligerent…they all say that Tim looks super whipped when he’s with her and she’s constantly rolling her eyes and being snide to TMs.

I’m at Universal a lot and speak to a lot of TMs because my mom has worked in a lot of different spots and knows a TM in just about every section of Universal. She doesn’t know as many people in Islands, therefore I don’t know a lot of people over there…but honestly I’ve had a tough time finding anyone with a favorable opinion on the Trackers or Vloggers in general

All that to say, write the emails 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Good old Tiffany Ann had to throw in her two cents and polish their knobs a bit:
38034D69-6FA5-4CFF-A1B3-61313FE831DA.jpeg

I thought the TikToks were desperate, but this video shows how truly desperate they are. They’re clinging on for dear life. They’ll still have their die hard fans, but more and more people will finally catch on that they’re not putting out the same “quality” as others. I still can’t believe they finally acknowledged they’re no longer on the media liars, and I don’t believe for one bit that Disney is working with them again.

• Sick
Reactions: 24

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for a new Tracker thread.

Fresh off their Live Stream where Dim admits Universal didn't invite them, the Slackers attempt to weaponize their Stans to barrage Universal with emails and phonecalls demanding the Bojos are once again appointed theme vlogging royalty.

The thread title comes from @Love_the_kitz combining Ghostbusters and the fact Tim is endowed like a Ken Doll.

Go at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Yes!! That would have been such a refreshing twist!! Honestly it sickened me how many vloggers were gifted stays during the pandemic. I still don’t understand why people didn’t reach out to CMs/TMs and I also don’t understand why instead of accepting these stays these vloggers didn’t reach out to people who were really suffering during the pandemic and offer these once in a lifetime activities to them
Yeah, I can't believe they never once thought going on 25+ vacations (Jenn called them that everytime!), going Tesla shopping, buying two cruises, booking a trip to Hawaii, getting $1000 in gifts for Mother's Day on top of the cruise, etc., etc., was not in poor taste in the middle of the pandemic. No, instead they were trying to get back in with Disney and Universal by throwing their cash around and vlogging fancy resorts. Then they had to "slum it" at the value resorts because too many stans asked for it, and all Jenn did was insult the cheaper resort and say it was a noisy dorm room without enough storage and uncomfortable beds.

They would have had better views and engagement with Tim just vlogging the parks and touring the grounds of resorts once they opened. You gotta think Jenn had a hand in these choices, because they were so tone deaf and so obnoxious, and "look at me!"

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Dimbo hasn’t posted on Twitter since June & then in August it’s been a slew of retweets of news and updates. I mean that won’t last long- but he is trying really hard to be relevant.

With that & all the TikToks and now sicking the stans on Dis/Univeral- it’s all so desperate.
4dinners- kept saying we’re fine- it’s all fine yesterday…
They're so full of shit and so blatantly obvious about their intentions.

If everything was "fine" as it is, Jenn, Tim wouldn't have suddenly chosen to read the question asked...suddenly chosen to cite you weren't invited...and you suddenly wouldn't have chosen NOW - on the eve of HHN opening and soon-to-be Disney's 50th anniv - to have verbal diarrhea regarding your loss of media cred and the "unwell" people who "did that" to you.

No, shit for brains. Rather than searching for yourself on Twitter all day, you should have - YEARS AGO WHEN YOU FIRST GOT DISNEY MEDIA - sat your ass down and went through your catalog with your dickless husband and removed any and all questionable material.

This is ON YOU and YOU ALONE.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ok, I’ve thought long and hard before posting this, mainly as I’m pretty sure i’ll be ripped to shreds but here goes………
While I’m all for a bit of gossip and good natured banter, I’m really sad that it has descended into what this has become, trying to destroy the Trackers. Ok, we don’t like them, they have made money from some questionable videos and they don’t get why people are angry. But emailing every company that works with them to try and destroy their livelihood, hoping they get audited by the IRS and the personal comments about how they look is getting a bit much for me. I know I’ve made many mistakes in my life, I also know I’ve put on a shed load of weight while being in lockdown. And I’m finding the glee in this thread that things are going wrong for them really uncomfortable and disturbing. As someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression I can only imagine the stress they must be under right now, especially if they do read here! And that atmosphere is not good for the little guy, yet you constantly say you want the best for him. Doing this to his parents is not the best for him. I was a long time lurker before I decided to join and comment but this level of unkindness is bewildering and upsetting to me. If you don’t like them, just don’t watch! And with that I’ll leave you to it. Take care.
“Their livelihood”🙄🙄🙄

they could (and should) get real jobs. Instead they decide it’s time to incite a stan riot so they get back into media lists for freebies.

if Tim really care about his YouTube career he would remove Jenn from all aspects of filming, editing, or monitoring comments. She is the problem and is singlehandedly ruining his channel.

so unless he wants to get a real job he better get his shit together

Last edited:

arickroxy

Jenn said their contacts at Disney and Universal understand that the people who emailed about the trackers are “unwell.”

They are painting themselves as the victims And taking no accountability for their actions. The videos that angered people “were taken out of context” and “a decade ago.”

But Jenn wants everyone to know that they are “doing really good” and “they’re fine.” They don’t need the media pass, it just sucks that people did this to them. 🙄 But they are definitely doing ”really good” and “fine”, because Jenn says so repeatedly, but email Universal and Disney if you want, to let them know you want them back on the media list.

• Haha

tpstyle

Quick shoutout to the lame-ass trackers for providing us with some good content…finally! Your channel has been quite a bore lately so thank you for the hysterical live stream yesterday. I still didn’t watch it but it provided so much entertainment here on Tattle. And thanks to the 3 amigos for your hard work. Looks like the tracker ship is sinking.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
First off, I am sorry you suffer from anxiety and depression issues. I too struggle with them, so I know how difficult it can be at times.

Now, with that being said….your comment is comedy gold here!!! Do you honestly think this site has been their downfall?!? That’s hilarious! No no…THEY HAVE BEEN THEIR OWN DOWNFALL! It’s like a bank robber blaming the policeman for catching him!

I am SOOOOO sick of this finger pointing, victimization. The Trackers have never taken ANY accountability for their behaviors! A piss-poor, meaningless apology video to try and save face doesn’t count. These two clowns are nothing more than con-artists, and it’s sad that you can’t see that.

I said it before and I’ll say it again - the best defense isn’t a good offense. Those two dick-farts need to learn/apply that to their lives. They have only themselves to blame.

I’ll end with this…you wrote “I was a long time lurker before I decided to join and comment but this level of unkindness is bewildering and upsetting to me”….yet you’ve been here lurking for a “long time”….so if this is all so vile and you’re only just now speaking up, what does that say about you???

Take this babbling nonsense somewhere else
GET EM!!!

mic drop 🎤

the anxiety thing KILLS me because if Jenn actually had TRUE diagnosed anxiety she would never be able to interact with stans and film herself daily. She’s so full of shit it’s why he skin is so terrible

• Haha

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

I do hope they get audited by the IRS after all the unnecessary spending and bad taste blatantly in your face flexing during the height of the pandemic. What kind of person shows themselves buying a brand new Tesla (on a theme park content channel) at a time when all of the theme park employees (who in a way are really the true creators of this content) that they rely on for their livelihood were entirely furloughed or laid off, uncertain of the future..? So fuck these guys. They could have done it and kept it to themselves, but they needed the world to know…

• Heart

Evil Texan

VIP Member
Y’all might enjoy this tea.

I was the girl that got attacked over the internet about stealing their Instagram picture and then getting credit for it. Instead of reaching out to me I woke up the next day with death threats and attacks from their stans. Not once did they ever try to reach out to me for any of this. I told Universal it wasn’t my picture from the start so it’s not my fault they gave me credit for it. I lost all respect for them when that happened. Sending your stand to fight your problems is a coward move.
You are home now. :) Sorry for the shit you went through.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

2020planner

VIP Member
I was going to ask if anyone here had a screenshot of that because I have seen it posted somewhere. I’ve said this before, so sorry for sounding like a broken record, but having a family member who has autism, this makes my blood boil. That showed what a disgusting excuse for a human being she is. Wasn‘t that in 2018 or 2019? So not even that long ago?
1630704492080.png

• Angry
  • Wow

ndavy

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I can’t believe she has the audacity to call others “unwell” when she can’t even drive herself to the store.
She does realize that she is in front of the camera when they are live, does she not? You can’t easily edit a live feed.
“Little Buddy” is in for quite the ride with the level of crazy/idiocy from her. Tim just lets it happen.
Exactly!!! But we all know Jenn's unwillingness to drive is just laziness. I really really really hope that "unwell" comment comes back to bite her in the ass - HARD! Them making fun of people is what got them kicked of media lists in the first place. And now they are trying to get back into Disney and Universal's good graces by making fun of mental illness and claiming to the be victim at the same time? And claiming that they have learned and grown as people over their past mistakes, yet literally insulting people AGAIN in basically the same sentence as their supposed apology. Their attempts to cover their ass are showing their true colors, and I hope Disney and Universal see that. Talk about "unwell". The hypocrisy is staggering!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
It’s laughable that their stans actually believe there is 3 people out there terrorising the Trackers. Like come on Disney and Universal are smart businesses if they listened to 3 people complain about 1 thing they’d do nothing.
They can do their own research and make their own conclusions about who they want to host. We just help a little.
LOL

If 3 people could change Disney or Univeral's mind we wouldn't have increased AP prices offering less, we wouldn't have paid fast pass coming, etc.

• Haha
  • Sad

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Jackie already has her HHN video up already. Super quick. That's one of the reason why I love her. Her boyfriend Sam is there also. They apparently have some special even for people that stay onsite.

Her video is super informative.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Y’all might enjoy this tea.

I was the girl that got attacked over the internet about stealing their Instagram picture and then getting credit for it. Instead of reaching out to me I woke up the next day with death threats and attacks from their stans. Not once did they ever try to reach out to me for any of this. I told Universal it wasn’t my picture from the start so it’s not my fault they gave me credit for it. I lost all respect for them when that happened. Sending your stand to fight your problems is a coward move.
WELCOME HOME, YOU’VE ARRRIIVVVEEEDDD

I’m so sorry that you had to deal with that shit but at least you have first hand knowledge of how terrible they and their rabid pack of wild animals can be.

• Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I’ve been lurking in the Tim tracker Reddit and there are many good points being made and I wonder how long it will be before they are deleted comments. Kills me there is always at least one stan that wants to put their fingers in their ears to keep from hearing any amount of logic and reasoning but they want to blindly stand up for a vlogger that doesn’t give one shit about them. It’s sickening. I am glad to see more people waking up to the kind of people the trackers are.
I personally think Tim could salvage the channel if he kept her and the kid off and went back to being about theme park news (uploaded in a timely manner of course) and tips (real ones not bs ones) and resort walk throughs. I used to love his resort tours

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I’m trying to understand how somebody who has such terrible anxiety they can’t possibly go to the store or a theme park in the day time, or any number of other things, can suddenly be completely at ease and living her best life at an event like HHN. Dark, crowded, unpredictable, people literally jumping out at you and sneaking up on you. How does that work?
You mean the woman who can’t possibly manage to sit in the front seat away from her miracle child without almost crying (for the camera) all of sudden was able to leave him with someone else besides his parents for the first time in nearly two years & just have the best time ever. She has literally never been more excited 🤢. Drama queen loves to play it up for the camera.

shadee91762

VIP Member
They are the worst. You guyyyyyzzzzzz they were just about to change the logo but the world exploded in March 2020 and graphic designers just cannot work from home (sarcasm) and now with the Halloween season upon us there just isn't enough time. That kid will be 12 by the time they update that logo 😥

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Good old Tiffany Ann had to throw in her two cents and polish their knobs a bit: View attachment 742482
I thought the TikToks were desperate, but this video shows how truly desperate they are. They’re clinging on for dear life. They’ll still have their die hard fans, but more and more people will finally catch on that they’re not putting out the same “quality” as others. I still can’t believe they finally acknowledged they’re no longer on the media liars, and I don’t believe for one bit that Disney is working with them again.
Jenn knows a thing or 3 about bullying. It’s the only thing she’s good at it.

look at her shell of a husband for a taste of her bullying resume

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha