Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caramadden0404

That is exactly what Jenn was saying in that clip. Families out in their yards, minding their own business, some bitch driving through and calling it the bad part of town is just heartless. And you know, those homes looked nicer than the ones the Slackers had at the time. She can go F herself.
I grew up in a trailer park and still think I have more morals and work ethic than Jenn :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

2020planner

VIP Member
If wishing the IRS would come after them is trying to destroy them, would that not imply you actually believe they are doing some shit that would cause the IRS to dismantle them? Again, how would that be anybody’s fault but their own? 🤔
Exactly.

I wish the stans who are reading this (and actually liked or loved that persons post) would recognize that no one is doing the things we are commenting on except the Trackers. They are responsible for their actions.

There are numerous Disney vloggers who put out vlogs on the regular and don't do anywhere near even a scintilla of the shit that the Trackers have done or do on a daily basis. They also don't have a back catalog of questionable material.

They literally have provided all of the fodder we discuss today. Maybe if they didn't lie, we would have less to talk about? Maybe if they weren't hypocrites, we would have less to talk about? Maybe if they didn't create drama everywhere they went, we'd have less to talk about? Maybe if the things they said didn't blatantly go against everything we know as both locals, former or current CMs / TMs, or just sane people in general, we'd have less to talk about?

THEY are the ones creating the content for US to talk about. We're not pulling it out of our asses. I'd wager that any of you stans on here who lurk likely don't know much about their past vlogs. Skitty Skitty Bang Bang? Steak and BJ night? Jenn thinking babies were gross and not wanting one and made a whole recreated scene about her getting skeeved out with holding one?

Nah, it's just easier to stay we're all "jealous haters," right? Than to see the TRUTH that's right in front of your eyes. It's that your heroes are frauds and fakes and don't give a shit about you. They only care about you enough for you to view the content and them to get the $$$. That's where the "relationship" ends.

mjm9

VIP Member
And he was a sweet little thing for much of his early life. Tbh I think she has resentment from his early days when he had issues sleeping, the GI issues, being stuck with him and Tim at home all day because of Covid. I still think about how frustrated and angry she was during their visit to MK last year around Halloween when he had a blowout and ruined his outfit and they had to go back to the hotel and change him. (WHO DOESNT BRING CHANGES OF CLOTHES FOR THEIR INFANT?) And it was their fault anyway, how many times had they told us he had a sensitive stomach and they were feeding him greasy MK breakfasts instead of oatmeal and fruits, maybe some hard boiled egg.
This might be off chronologically, but points of discussion.

Wasn’t J$’s GI issue self diagnosed by J4D?
She said he was lactose intolerant. Yet she was still breastfeeding and she continued to eat dairy products.

Then they took him to the doctor where he was diagnosed with a stomach virus. Instead of taking J$ home for a quiet rest of the day they went to Wine Bar George to inhale lots of food and feed him meatballs!

I don’t remember the MK blow out. Frankly they kept reporting every single fart, poop and blow out he had that I tuned it out.

I do remember when J$ suffered heat exhaustion and they both were so oblivious.

They were staying at the Bora Bora Bungalows (Polynesian resort). J$ was only 10 months but they fed him a greasy breakfast, like you said. But no liquids.

They got a late start (as usual) to MK and it was really hot already. They had decided to take the boat from the TTC. Just before they got there I noticed that J$ looked pale and listless. Right on cue J$ threw up. Tim: “it must have been those Disney eggies!” Back to the bungalow to change him.

At MK Main St. they pull the stroller off to the side (I think Tim went to buy something) and I noticed J$’s face was bright red. J4D hands him his water bottle (the one that you flip the top to the side and a straw pops up). J$ grabs for it like lightening and tries to get the top off. He can’t being still young. So he tries to use his teeth. J4D looks at him, grins, laughs and says to the lady next to her, “he does this all the time!” Then she finally opens the lid, he grabs it and guzzles down the water.

At this point I thought “this kid is smarter than his parents!” He still is!

• Sad
  • Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I don’t even think it was the urban videos or Jenn’s petty feuds that did it- Theme Park Review argues on sm and he still has his press pass. At the end of the day it’s them that lost their media pass. They took advantage of all the Disney and universal freebies and kept demanding more. Not showing up for a safari or cruise dinners was the catalyst. Let’s face it they don’t want to take a look in the mirror because they can’t admit they are the problem. Like devil child said, this tantrum throwing isn’t going to do them any favors other than show two Fortune 500 companies that these two are petty.
Hate to bring Justin into this conversation, but "quality over quantity" speaks volumes to companies who professionally produce block buster movies and theme parks.

TTT brought nothing to the table with their video reviews and took away so much more in personal gain. They offered nothing of substance back to either company and demanded more.

Took Disney and Universal's theme park media teams some time to catch up with the concept that they can do better, but like with everything, they got there.

Last edited:

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I think TTT is just wandering around Universal looking for Stans to post photos to show how “loved” he is as part of the PR campaign.

• Haha
  • Sick

Maimai99

Hey there, I did quite like them (always thought there was something off with jenn) but seeing how they've reacted to the backlash and again blaming other people has made me entirely give up on them. Their content is poor, especially since J arrived, as its no longer the same channel but they aren't as entertaining as other family channels and they definitely have a clear distance between the two of them, I noticed for a while that J doesn't seem to see Jenn in the same way as he clearly loves and clings to Tim and jenns poor parenting is really starting to show through J's communication with her...

• Heart
  • Wow

Evil Texan

VIP Member
Ok, I’ve thought long and hard before posting this, mainly as I’m pretty sure i’ll be ripped to shreds but here goes………
While I’m all for a bit of gossip and good natured banter, I’m really sad that it has descended into what this has become, trying to destroy the Trackers. Ok, we don’t like them, they have made money from some questionable videos and they don’t get why people are angry. But emailing every company that works with them to try and destroy their livelihood, hoping they get audited by the IRS and the personal comments about how they look is getting a bit much for me. I know I’ve made many mistakes in my life, I also know I’ve put on a shed load of weight while being in lockdown. And I’m finding the glee in this thread that things are going wrong for them really uncomfortable and disturbing. As someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression I can only imagine the stress they must be under right now, especially if they do read here! And that atmosphere is not good for the little guy, yet you constantly say you want the best for him. Doing this to his parents is not the best for him. I was a long time lurker before I decided to join and comment but this level of unkindness is bewildering and upsetting to me. If you don’t like them, just don’t watch! And with that I’ll leave you to it. Take care.
No being ripped to shreds needed. Apparently you are in the wrong forum.

Making Youtube videos is a hobby for 99.999% of the people vlogging on Youtube. It's not sustainable as a career. Too many variables. Trends come and go. Even Casey Neistat said that. Anyone that thinks vlogging is their lifelong career is delusional. If you put all of your eggs in one basket and someone steps on that basket, well ... I don't know where I was going with that. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

peteykirch

VIP Member
the way breaking into "influencer" work now it way different than when they did. They literally fell ass backwards into it. meanwhile, if you want to become a theme park influencer, you have to put a lot of money into it up front and hope you can make that money back. many don't. they also were part of that first wave. now the pool is crowded and it's not as easy as it once was. they want to be back in the good graces of Uni/WDW because that's what brought people to their channels. THAT'S what made them money. A fair amount of people stopped watching because they didn't care about Target runs or food boxes or, frankly, J$. What's funnier is that if they were smart (lol), they should have shifted back to a Tim centric vlog earlier this year. Let the kid grow up OFF camera. Let Tim rebuild good will with Uni/WDW and I bet they'd be back on the media list. Instead they are being reactive instead of proactive.
B-I-N-G-O

If they had to restart today as Day 1, they would be at the bottom of the pack.

Their content isn't great, the filmography is poor, the editing is poorer.

Using YouTube metrics for a channel their size the numbers are abysmal.

They lucked out being at the right place at the right time, tried to chameleon their way into a certain image, but then their true colors reigned supreme and got them booted from the two most lucrative themeparks in the world.

Whatthevlog

I feel she’s making some insinuations when talking about driving through “the bad part of town.” 😡
That's another thing we could add to the Tracker translator. "Bad part of town" = People of color live here.

They're disgusting and vile. How people can't see through their bullshit, I'll never know. Even Shawn of Orlando who loves to call people out is fooled by the Trackers. He recently called out a TikTok creator for saying ghetto, but then he defends the Trackers who have said the same term and monetized off of it for years.

2020planner

VIP Member
the anxiety thing KILLS me because if Jenn actually had TRUE diagnosed anxiety she would never be able to interact with stans and film herself daily. She’s so full of shit it’s why he skin is so terrible
She also used to repeatedly say that she was hesitant to meet people in the parks because of .... anxiety!
And to not take it personally, it's just her...she feels awkward.... blah blah blah...

Yet didn't she just basically say in the livestream the other day to Come on down, everyone! We LOVE when you come right up to us and meet us!!!

Target used to give her panic attacks too (no, they weren't... I get real ones. You don't, Jenn.).
Yet they can film for hours upon hours in Target now! She's heaaaaaled!

Oh how times have changed. 🤣

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
If wishing the IRS would come after them is trying to destroy them, would that not imply you actually believe they are doing some shit that would cause the IRS to dismantle them? Again, how would that be anybody’s fault but their own? 🤔

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
What do you think the other theme park vloggers are thinking watching this shit storm? Will they over annunciate in their videos… “Today at the MEDIA EVENT that I was so graciously INVITED to…”

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
She also used to repeatedly say that she was hesitant to meet people in the parks because of .... anxiety!
And to not take it personally, it's just her...she feels awkward.... blah blah blah...

Yet didn't she just basically say in the livestream the other day to Come on down, everyone! We LOVE when you come right up to us and meet us!!!

Target used to give her panic attacks too (no, they weren't... I get real ones. You don't, Jenn.).
Yet they can film for hours upon hours in Target now! She's heaaaaaled!

Oh how times have changed. 🤣
Man it’s just absolutely insane to me that a small group of us here are the only ones who apparently have eyes and brains to see all this bullshit. It’s literally RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES. Documented for the entire world/internet to see

they are liars and frauds, honestly all the vloggers are

• Heart

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
I’m trying to understand how somebody who has such terrible anxiety they can’t possibly go to the store or a theme park in the day time, or any number of other things, can suddenly be completely at ease and living her best life at an event like HHN. Dark, crowded, unpredictable, people literally jumping out at you and sneaking up on you. How does that work?
::whispers:: because she doesn't really have it. it's a buzzword for her to use when she wants to get out of situations or make excuses for being a shitty person.

• Heart

Smooshpoosh

Imagine actually trying to petition a private company to give some bloggers free stuff........
The comments aren't exactly going the OPs way and it's pretty fun to watch 😂
Many people saying to face the consequences of their actions and unlikely these big corporations care about an online petition.

• Haha
  • Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
OK I was looking for something else but I came across a post on GG from May 2019 where apparently “J-of many dinners” posted the same crap story about how there were 2 people on GG who posted hate posts all day long. Also amusing, the thread was complaining about their crap job promoting their hosted shit 😂 great job Tattle in recruiting the 3rd prolific hater! They haven’t changed AT ALL

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The Official New Tim Tracker Translation Team*
(TONTTTT {aka taunt}, Copyright @HereForTheT3a22 )

BOOSE = booths
SEHMWECH = sandwich
TOAR = tour
DILLISHUS = delicious
HUTT DUGS = hot dogs
AGIN = again
CROWN = crayon
MELK = milk
TEAR-GITT = Target (yes, this one is a joke)

*****New additions below***** 😉
3 people = a huge group of bright people who were mostly former TTT fans
Unwell = see past the bullshit
TikTok Trolls = Disney PR dept
"Out of context" = monetized videos that were in poor taste and/or racially or LGBTQ+ insensitive
"I can't tell you to do that..." = maybe bombard Universal and Disney with emails
Friend = babysitter, party planner, meal preparer, people who get you invited to stuff, people who kiss your butt

• Haha
  • Heart

arickroxy

I’m sorry, but I think Disney and Universal need to be made aware that according to the Trackers, Disney and Universal employees are supposedly saying to them that people upset with their racism, insensitive/homophobic remarks, and ADA manipulation tips, are “unwell.” I know how some people here feel about the emailing, but these ungrateful ingrates do not deserve to ever be back on the media lists. They just made it abundantly clear that they are not the least bit sorry for anything they said or did in the past and they feel that they are the real victims.

not_interesting

I have never written to a company about these two idiots...but that video really really makes me want to.
Nothing is ever their fault.