Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
If someone is a supporter of a petition does that mean they’ve donated money?! Because it says on there that they have 250 supporters.

If so, what is that money for?

StanTracker

What do you think the other theme park vloggers are thinking watching this shit storm? Will they over annunciate in their videos… “Today at the MEDIA EVENT that I was so graciously INVITED to…”
I mean graphics are pretty easy to put up and a mention in the description too? Well, maybe Jenn can't do it but she's a GREAT EDITOR. So much brainwashing going on! xD

ponchogrl

This is very true and definitely would cover the single person vlogging the parks. What I think is more valuable is having a family experience the parks and resorts. The Trackers are not that family because they aren't doing anything most families that take a trip to Disney do. What would be really cool is inviting 3 families out each month, having them stay at typical resorts for different families, typical park days, attending special events, then have a Disney editor create a vlog showing their experiences over a week. Could even show them prior to the trip doing their trip planning, fastpasses (Genie, whatever).

I would love to watch something like that, like a mini reality show each month, rather than PMM or PCD or T&J going to Disney Springs or Magic Kingdom for the 100th time.
I volunteer my family as tribute!

Vatulele

Did Tim go into the park alone last night? Maybe he complained enough about the weather and got two
RIP tour passes out of it.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I think he sees the problem with his channel (Jen), but can't do anything about it. I've been watching Tim a long time. I actually like his goofy ass when he vlogs alone. We haven't liked Jen the entire time we've watched TTT.
can't do anything about it? Ever since J is born she can't stay home some days with J even half a day if not... Before J she was sometimes in vlogs. For (what?? reason then..) . also he is controlling he doesn't like her and J have joyous time together as long as he's not in the center of attention.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
the venn diagram of people who start/sign petitions for the Trackers to get back media cred, "Saving" Splash Mountain, and removing Vinyl from HHN houses is a perfect fucking circle.
You can't compare Splash Mountain with a mustache to get media back. Splash Mountain is something for people.

Caramadden0404

There was a lot of speculation they would be taking the cruise during the 50th to explain away their not being invited to any media events but I think it's clear now that was never the plan- bc that would require planning ;). Eventually they realized they would have to acknowledge it and went this route to play the victim and get the stans to harass Disney in an attempt to get some media events for the 50th. Worse case they are still the victims and can play pity party and people will eat it up🤷‍♀️
He said yesterday during the live that he got an invite to the 50th. Maybe going to Hawaii or a cruise was Plan B?