Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That's been one of the most frustrating thing as someone 'in the know' about a lot of these people (both from first hand experience and trusted people sharing their own experiences). I've taken to not outright telling people, "DON'T SUPPORT THEM!" because I've found it makes most people dig in more or feel like "Hey, maybe Jenn IS right. People ARE jealous and out to get them".
Besides coming here to vent/bitch/lol, if someone in my life is like, "Hey I watch Vlogger" I will just let them know, "Hey so just a FYI what you see edited isn't what they are."

TBH that goes for just about every single vlogger. 🤷‍♂️
this made me think of something I saw at the parks a couple weeks ago. Was at one of the Disney World parks and saw JoJo (I’m not 100% percent sure that’s his name he pops Up in my YouTube suggestions from time to time but I watch one video and didn’t care for him) two times.

First time- had his camera on a garbage can filming, and he would get so huffy and puffy when a person would come over and throw their trash out. The audacity of people for using the garbage can for it’s intended purpose am I right 😂

second time- saw JoJo talking to cast members. Said something to the effect of ”stay safe all” to them as he left and it’s sounded really fake. As soon as he turns his back the cast members all look at each other and gave a unison eye roll. It literally had me on the floor 😂 They were sweet too, they complimented me on my space mountain rain jacket when I walked by LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Resilient-Jedi

I’m here! My boyfriend and I saw Molly from Allears near Simpsons and said hello. She waved back and said hi!! She seemed very friendly! Then we saw the trackers (ugh!) with ordinary adventures near Men In Black. Tim was taking a picture with a fan. I didn’t see Jen at first and thought maybe she had left already but then she appeared from somewhere and Tim started to film her. We then continued on our way as we only have one night to enjoy HHN. 5 houses down, 5 more to go!

• Heart

Katnip78

What I dont understand is why not delete your Twitter if you know you have years of drama on there. If youtube became my business and especially if I was dealing with Disney I would treat it as so and first thing I would do is clean up my social media or start over with a fresh account.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
@Devilchild-03 i hope you have some hot tea on drunk Jenn tomorrow 😂
I have some general vlogger tea. My mom said that she was talking to some guest services people last night and they had several VERY unhappy vloggers who didn’t feel that their media night was the way it “should have been” because of the terrible weather.

so it’s not just the trackers who are entitled fuckwads. Even when they get free shit the vloggers aren’t happy

vlogging is a disease that someone needs to create a vaccine to end💉

• Wow
  • Sick

Evil Texan

VIP Member
OMG ... how can one Youtube channel have so many haters. It's not just this forum. It's multiple forums. I spent all day looking through them.

Jenn is one of the most hated people I've seen online.

• Wow

jetty48

Boy, I don't know about you other 2, but I'm exhausted from all my emails. Nice acknowledgement that we are powerful enough for Disney and Universal to listen to.

I personally like the Three Caballeros as a nickname because I assume with Jen's level of education, she won't be able to spell it!

I feel vindicated and renewed to send MORE emails alerting any future sponsors of their shenanigans.

Before the water "tip" on tik tok, they could cry we have changed, we do not promote abusing handicapped provisions, necessary lines for first aid, etc., etc. Now with their publicly proclaiming they've been wronged and acknowledging it's hurting them financially, please keep them coming! I may expand my emails to Sea World, Air Bnb, Orlando chain restaurants and anyone they seemed to grift prior.

Last edited:
  • Haha

RebelUtd

VIP Member
Right! I doubt that any “contacts” said something like that, but I also think that disney and universal should be made aware that she is claiming such. I’m really hoping that Jenn saying that combined with all the drama that this is now causing will squash their chance they had of getting back on as media.
I don’t think they’ll ever get back on the list and it is all their own doing. Absolutely zero sympathy - and now it’s time to pay the price 🥳

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Wooooowwww the part about the Tiktok on the video was SO telling And Tim does a bunch of hard swallows after that … body language showing he is very uncomfortable

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Just going by the comments on here (I refuse to watch) the begging and passive aggressive bullying (by rallying their stans) absolutely WREAKS of desperation. Their views are tanking (the real numbers not the those purchased comments, views, and subscribers) and they refuse to "do the work" because they are entitled and lazy. They take zero responsibility for their own behavior. Complacent, lazy, entitled, narcissistic, greedy, self absorbed, delusional....mooches, scammers, con artists, grifters, liars. Oh, and pathetic - it is truly pathetic to beg stans to do your "job" because Tim's bugging venues and companies for freebies isn't working anymore, I'll say it again PATHETIC. They wouldn't be begging if they weren't starting to panic.
the way breaking into "influencer" work now it way different than when they did. They literally fell ass backwards into it. meanwhile, if you want to become a theme park influencer, you have to put a lot of money into it up front and hope you can make that money back. many don't. they also were part of that first wave. now the pool is crowded and it's not as easy as it once was. they want to be back in the good graces of Uni/WDW because that's what brought people to their channels. THAT'S what made them money. A fair amount of people stopped watching because they didn't care about Target runs or food boxes or, frankly, J$. What's funnier is that if they were smart (lol), they should have shifted back to a Tim centric vlog earlier this year. Let the kid grow up OFF camera. Let Tim rebuild good will with Uni/WDW and I bet they'd be back on the media list. Instead they are being reactive instead of proactive.

• Heart

ndavy

Good morning all,
Last night was...interesting. I saw the Trackers several times last night while I was doing rounds around restaurants and booths. Now we do get a lot of nasty drunks but none that have a well-known Youtube. Jenn was drunk less than 2 hours into the event. At one booth she came up and got the pre made specialty drink. She was loud! She kept bringing up something about haters to a group over and over. Tim seemed a bit annoyed and walked off. She got upset at one of the servers because her drink had too much ice in it and the drink was too watery. The next time I got a glimpse at them, they were buying another drink and food and she was drunk. God, she can yell! She would switch back and forth from loud party girl to angry drunk in a second. The attention was all on her. Then she comes back, her food is too cold and her drink isn't right. I'm pretty sure she just wanted to argue with someone. She got her food replaced and kept the cold one. She tried to get a free drink but thank god the liquor license outlaws free alcoholic drinks. She was pissed and the server said if she came back for another they would cut her off. If probably saw her less then 10 minutes the whole night. I can imagine how insufferable she was to Tim and her friends.
I really hope someone got a video of her behaving badly last night!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

2020planner

VIP Member
And what is deal the with her having to be driven everywhere? Was she in a bad car accident or something? I've only heard her use the excuse of "anxiety", which she seems to be her excuse for anything doesn't or want like to do. Comes across as just laziness to me. Tim literally has to do everything, while she sits on the couch "editing".
She had a road rage incident years ago (but seriously, who hasn't?).

She also quit working because Tim said he was the man and would take care of her. No joke. (I think there was some drama at work too - retail)

He's long said she was out of his league. She's got him by the balls and his dick is currently in the cork collector (yes, that is my new go-to line... because that's a) about the size of it and b) where she discards everything she uses after she drains the life out of it)

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Wow, this thread has turned into the best of the best thread.
It's like everything the Trackers have done that they don't want to have discussed dug up and laid out for all the new ex-stans to admire.
Jenn said their contacts at Disney and Universal understand that the people who emailed about the trackers are “unwell.”

They are painting themselves as the victims And taking no accountability for their actions. The videos that angered people “were taken out of context” and “a decade ago.”

But Jenn wants everyone to know that they are “doing really good” and “they’re fine.” They don’t need the media pass, it just sucks that people did this to them. 🙄 But they are definitely doing ”really good” and “fine”, because Jenn says so repeatedly, but email Universal and Disney if you want, to let them know you want them back on the media list.
If the contacts they have from Disney and Universal ever said such a thing, which I doubt they did, they were just reflecting what Tim and Jenn were saying back to them. That's what all good PR people do, they keep everyone happy by acting concerned and acting like they empathize.

There is no way a video about a party to mock the harmful stereotypes of black americans could be taken out of context.
Same goes for mocking anyone with any kind of feature they disliked, for cheating the disability systems, or the first aid drinking fountain.

No Tim. No Jenn. Nothing was ever taken out of context. You two were, and still are, POS.

• Heart
  • Haha

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I don’t even think it was the urban videos or Jenn’s petty feuds that did it- Theme Park Review argues on sm and he still has his press pass. At the end of the day it’s them that lost their media pass. They took advantage of all the Disney and universal freebies and kept demanding more. Not showing up for a safari or cruise dinners was the catalyst. Let’s face it they don’t want to take a look in the mirror because they can’t admit they are the problem. Like devil child said, this tantrum throwing isn’t going to do them any favors other than show two Fortune 500 companies that these two are petty.

peedee

Chatty Member
552 fucking absolute idiots have signed that petition.

how dumb can people be?? I’m baffled.

I reported it
I find the fact that the petition only has 552 signatures pretty freaking hilarious considering all the subscribers they have. So many of those signatures were just to comment on how they DON'T want them back on the Disney and Universal media lists. Their dumb plan is backfiring. Disney and Universal don't want nor need any controversies right now given how precarious their bottom lines are with the pandemic still raging. This incident shows how not media savvy TTT is as they don't understand you don't draw attention to negative publicity. They are undeserving of any media credentials anywhere.