Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jumpman23

Chatty Member
Imagine actually trying to petition a private company to give some bloggers free stuff........

• Haha
Reactions: 33

scopeyscope

VIP Member
At 1:18:51 someone asked them who would win in a boat race Goofy or Donald?… and then they actually debate it for a couple seconds… a true Disney fan knows that Donald is a fucking sailor of course Donald would fucking win in a boat race he’s a fucking sailor! This is why they don’t deserve to be back on Disney media because they’re not even real fans

OK whoa a few minutes later a Stan tells them Donald was a sailor and Tim says maybe in the new ducktails he is but in the older ones I don’t know …..Donald has always been in the fucking Navy you stupid fuck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

WhyLoops

Ok, I’ve thought long and hard before posting this, mainly as I’m pretty sure i’ll be ripped to shreds but here goes………
While I’m all for a bit of gossip and good natured banter, I’m really sad that it has descended into what this has become, trying to destroy the Trackers. Ok, we don’t like them, they have made money from some questionable videos and they don’t get why people are angry. But emailing every company that works with them to try and destroy their livelihood, hoping they get audited by the IRS and the personal comments about how they look is getting a bit much for me. I know I’ve made many mistakes in my life, I also know I’ve put on a shed load of weight while being in lockdown. And I’m finding the glee in this thread that things are going wrong for them really uncomfortable and disturbing. As someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression I can only imagine the stress they must be under right now, especially if they do read here! And that atmosphere is not good for the little guy, yet you constantly say you want the best for him. Doing this to his parents is not the best for him. I was a long time lurker before I decided to join and comment but this level of unkindness is bewildering and upsetting to me. If you don’t like them, just don’t watch! And with that I’ll leave you to it. Take care.
yes, we’ve all made mistakes but we don’t put them out for the world to see. If they knew those videos were problematic, then they would have taken them down before they were called out. They only apologized once they were caught. And honestly, they don’t deserve what they have. Tim stumbled upon a concept that worked and Jenn is reaping the rewards. They aren’t hard workers. They aren’t good people. I’m sorry, but to call out marginalized communities that they offended and then to CALL THEM UNWELL is disgusting and they deserve to *ahem* pay the price. And I hope they do read here. I hope that Jenn knows how absolutely vile we all think she is. I’ve suffered from anxiety and depression my whole life. But I don’t make money off running my mouth and refusing to take responsibility for my actions. We aren’t the bad guys here.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

sarah_danen

Hi! New here! I’ve been following this thread for awhile and read all your comments about the slackers, and ya’ll CRACK ME UP!! I had to make an account so I can finally comment…
Today on the live stream, Jen finally admitted they have a “friend” taking care of Jackson, so she can go to HHN.
You ALL called it!!

Reactions: 30

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Guys…this petition is really sad/sick. Their stans are the only people who are UNWELL

There is serious shit going on in the world. Louisiana had a Cat 4 hurricane, the northeast had devastating flooding and tornadoes, Covid is still a major issue, and the list goes on…

But here are 300+ FUCKING ABSOLUTE MORONS who felt compelled to start/sign a petition so the Bojanowski family can return to getting free shit!?? It’s absolutely mind blowing to me

I’m not saying I expect these idiots to solve world hunger but holy shit the fact that the Trackers encouraged this behavior should just cement the parks decision to drop them from media.

And yes I used their real last name because it’s not a secret we’ve all discussed it ad nauseum in the past

• Heart

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Just going by the comments on here (I refuse to watch) the begging and passive aggressive bullying (by rallying their stans) absolutely WREAKS of desperation. Their views are tanking (the real numbers not the those purchased comments, views, and subscribers) and they refuse to "do the work" because they are entitled and lazy. They take zero responsibility for their own behavior. Complacent, lazy, entitled, narcissistic, greedy, self absorbed, delusional....mooches, scammers, con artists, grifters, liars. Oh, and pathetic - it is truly pathetic to beg stans to do your "job" because Tim's bugging venues and companies for freebies isn't working anymore, I'll say it again PATHETIC. They wouldn't be begging if they weren't starting to panic.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Sparkly Nicole is on Disney media list now and she only has 3k YouTube subscribers and 21k Instagram followers. I wonder how much that chaps the Trackers? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
As these two blame someone else for ruining their media passes- they took no responsibility for the fact that they left up a video where they dressed up as black people & pretended to live the thug life. Let’s not sugar coat it with the word urban. They made money off that video- for years.

So despite you saying you wouldn’t do that today- essentially you did by letting that video live on YouTube until you were called out. This wasn’t one crappy tweet- it was an active vlog full of racist stereotypes that they monetized for years. Your behavior & your making money off it is all on you!

Tim stuck his dirty water bottle on a water cooler knob & blames trolls for his behavior being not acceptable. They have no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dim talks about trolls getting their one TikTok taken down and Jenn shuts down the conversation with a simple shake of her head.

• Haha
  • Wow

LawnClippings

Normally I only lurk but today I had to jump in and join the Group of About Three Unwell People (AKA GOATUP). I'd also like to remind everyone that Disney is likely very aware of the Trackholes' history of showing up to claim their freebies but not bothering to cover the event they were invited to promote (eg the safari and the cruise dinner). Their behavior is consistently greedy and unprofessional. Invitations to special events are requests for promotion in the vlogs, not rewards for being Disney's favorite people. And by the way, IF Tim actually was accredited media at the fireworks event, as he claims, his failure to show the dessert party was yet another example of this, since the desserts were likely examples of treats that could be purchased in the parks.

• Haha
  • Heart

MediumUNWELL

Welcome! I knew after those outburts we'd end up with a few new members here.

Hopefully more people will be intrigued as to why people might have something against them and they will end up here.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I can’t believe she has the audacity to call others “unwell” when she can’t even drive herself to the store.
She does realize that she is in front of the camera when they are live, does she not? You can’t easily edit a live feed.
“Little Buddy” is in for quite the ride with the level of crazy/idiocy from her. Tim just lets it happen.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lankylamb

VIP Member
They'll get back to the hotel room and the Baby sitter will have edited 2 vlogs, made the weeks meals and filed their tax return.

• Haha

arickroxy

Recently it seemed to me like Tim was starting to realize Jenn was hurting his brand, but clearly I was wrong. Tim is just as awful as her, he’s just not usually as in your face about it as she is. Their pathetic pity party today was the final straw for me. They haven’t “grown” or “changed.”

• Heart
Reactions: 27

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
860,000+ subs, 30,000 people in that group and less than 500 people signed the petition. Well that says something. Especially since a lot of the signatures have comments that are against the petition. 😂

The 3 of us are doing an awesome job.

And for the record, I have only contacted the bike company and AMI Locals. AMI Locals blocked me, so I contacted a friend who rents his 5 homes through AMI Locals and filled him in on the situation. They will not be getting a freebie of one of his rentals ever after the riding the motorized bike on the beach full of turtle nest incident.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
So chatting on a gossip board is "trying to destroy the Trackers."

And by your account -

Calling them out for videos that THEY made and kept up - monetizing all these years, even if it was just to gain ONE CENT - is "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Calling them out for sending their stans (you must be one) to email two companies on their behalf to get them back on #hosted #media (as if that were the greatest thread to their livelihood - newsflash: it's not; they can still film whatever the fuck they want) is "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Emailing a company about Tim filming himself using their product over active turtle nests when signage clearly states - that he read - not to ride on the beach is "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Calling them out for $2,000 Gucci purchases and umpteen luxury stays (25+) at Disney and other locations throughout a pandemic while they concurrently cite their fear of COVID, wiggle their nose at a $6 cupcake, and state that it's not "their job" to help workers (it's the government's says Jenn!) is "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Calling out Jenn for tweets SHE made, including making fun of her MIL, making jabs at parent in the parks, making fun of overweight people, jabs at random people, lying about things (including Bandit), creating drama, forcing people to shut down their social media accounts, picking fights with people, being passively-aggressively snarky with fans who tried to gently criticize something she did or said... is... "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Okaaay. :rolleyes:

And you know what would really be good for J? Since you're so concerned with his "atmosphere," it'd be a great thing if they quit going on more staycations in a fucking 1- to 2-year period than most people go in their lifetimes and keep the boy at home - where he belongs - learning routines, being safe and secure, playing with toys and being a little boy, and not being dragged all around creation as a PROP in blistering hot theme parks for hours upon hours.

But Jenn has FOMO. Jenn needs to be out. Jenn can't be "stuck" at home with her miracle child, right? Jenn can't let Tim go out and film things on his own without her having to be there too... or get yet another staycation because she can't miss out! She can't be home when Tim's out having a good time, right?

Oh wait...by saying that, it's "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Fuck that.

They put themselves out there. There's so much shit they've done over the years, I'm betting you don't even know the half of it because you probably only started watching a short time ago. If they put themselves out there, they're open for discussion. Period. End of story.
That’s the thing that really gets me. They can still film whatever they want. They just aren’t getting special treatment. And guess what? It’s because THEY DON’T DESERVE THAT SPECIAL TREATMENT. None of the fucking vloggers deserve “media” access. They aren’t media, they are idiots with cameras…that’s it

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Ah a fun stan who thinks they know it all. There’s that jealous word again
I am so over the "who hasn't changed in 10 years?" line.

No, motherfuckers, I wasn't going to fucking ghetto / urban parties in my late 20s/early 30s.
Nor have I ever flirted and asked - "is gay contagious...cuz I think I just caught some. woot! woot!"

No. No. No.

If they were 15-year-olds making those videos, I'd say YES - you mature from that point.

But hell the fuck no, I wasn't DRASTICALLY different from the time I was 30 to the time I was 40!!!

They're the same fucking people. Just more "polished" now with fucking "new" money. :rolleyes:

• Heart

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
Do you know what.. I really used to like the Trackers. My kids loved to watch them. We met Tim in the park and my kids even did the outro… I checked out at the Gucci jumper and found you all and I have always hoped it would come back to what it was. But honestly, it never will. And that is sad because it was a good before bed quick YouTube for the kids and us to feel like our next Orlando holiday was a bit closer.

I’m shocked they haven’t lost more audience with all the expensive staycations, constant eating, erratic schedules. It was a thing in our house to watch ‘Tim’ quickly before bed.

Something (I’m guessing Jenn) has massively hurt the channel and I don’t think they can recover.

• Sad

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dear Media Group,
Please reinstate the Trackers I have learned so much from watching their videos:
1) How to skip the lines by renting a wheelchair even though I am not handicapped.
2) How to throw an urban themed party to impress my friends.
3) How to bully someone off the internet if you accidentally credit that person with a photo I took.
4) How to skip the restaurant lines to get a free cup of water by going to the First Aid station and filling up my water bottle there.
5) How to force a "magical moment" by quickly rushing with my food to a closing cashier and complaining about it to management.

Regards,
Total Tracker Stan
Also don't forget that you can run full speed through the parks with your battering ram of a stroller to shove your miracle child prop in the face of Pooh Bear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26