Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Is it open until 2am tonight? Gosh Gin is going to be in one hell of a state after a long night on the booze.
I think it is a 2 am night. So maybe we should make the wake up calls for 6 am so we really fuck up her beauty erm I mean beastly rest

Reactions: 2

jetty48

My mom had MS- I know how hard it can be. OT- but ask around about getting your own scooter. Medicare will pay for one. Only one, but that’s ok. And if you ever need park tips for that trip you are going to take- hit me up.
Thank you! The issue is transporting the scooter from place to place. I am grateful to be using a cane/walker right now. I have a huge motorized wheelchair but going anywhere with it is difficult.

Disney will not let guests to reserve a scooter ahead of time, so that means renting one from scooter bug, dismantling it in your rental car between parks and hotel. The rental scooters are pretty unwieldy! Is there any easier way to travel with scooter or some way to rent portable scooters that you know of?

Reactions: 2

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Jackie already has her HHN video up already. Super quick. That's one of the reason why I love her. Her boyfriend Sam is there also. They apparently have some special even for people that stay onsite.

Her video is super informative.
We don't need to be schooled by her wide eyes it's wonderful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

mjm9

VIP Member
The Official New Tim Tracker Translation Team*
(TONTTTT {aka taunt}, Copyright @HereForTheT3a22 )

BOOSE = booths
SEHMWECH = sandwich
TOAR = tour
DILLISHUS = delicious
HUTT DUGS = hot dogs
AGIN = again
CROWN = crayon
MELK = milk
TEAR-GITT = Target
*****New additions below***** 😉
3 people = a huge group of bright people who were mostly former TTT fans
Unwell = see past the bullshit
TikTok Trolls = Disney PR dept
"Out of context" = monetized videos that were in poor taste and/or racially or LGBTQ+ insensitive
"I can't tell you to do that..." = maybe bombard Universal and Disney with emails
Friend = babysitter, party planner, meal preparer, people who get you invited to stuff, people who kiss your butt
Don’t forget Tim saying....
Jenn, is “well lit” = drunk

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I actually felt a bit sorry for Tim in that video I must admit. He looked genuinely gutted.
He's responsible!!!! 100 times percent

I think he sees the problem with his channel (Jen), but can't do anything about it. I've been watching Tim a long time. I actually like his goofy ass when he vlogs alone. We haven't liked Jen the entire time we've watched TTT.
I'm surprised why we don't see him alone with J for a day whether it's out. She was always many times off vlogs before their son and don't understand now. He doesn't want to vlog alone because he so controlling of Jenn having joy time with J. He has to be the center focus. Lmao

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Generalizing criticism and genuine concern as jealousy is juvenile, no wonder it’s the first accusation their core audience throws at anyone who dares to say anything other than telling Jenn how much she is always glowing and telling Tim he’s such a cool and unique guy
Yep it can be cover a concern to your jealous that's why you insinuate something. However nothing is fabricated 😂

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Studio visit was July 9.
(I was too late to edit my original post)

So after a full week they were still trying to exchange the balloon.
They stayed in a $1200+ room at the Grand Floridian, but are so determined to replace a $14 balloon weeks after the fact. 🤦‍♀️
I wonder if the balloongate not to say it was accident it deflated but they use that in advantage to make viewers focus on that instead something else focusing on because Tim can easily run another day to Magic Kingdom can get or exchange a new balloon like that.

jetty48

Yeah, you should also include that house rental company that keeps giving them free stays in these super nice houses on Anna Maria Island. Can't remember the name of it though...
I'll add it to my list! Anyone remember their name off the top of their heads?

AMI Locals.

I believe they've already been contacted. ;)
Thank you! Another email won't hurt!

ndavy

I missed 35 and 36 episodes but what video are we referencing

2020planner originally linked this video earlier in the thread (sorry, I don't if there is way to link/quote an older post in a new reply), the relevant conversation starts around 7:40,

FireWife

31:11, and then 37:24 where he starts talking about their tiktok that got taken down and she gives him a "no" head nod to stop talking about it, some shady shit for sure...
Thank you, you're my sanity saver today!! 😆

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I see where you are coming from. I understand you need to kick it up a notch for any Youtube video. I've been in a few. You have to do it to stand out from the background. But, a lot of people are a bit over the top with it. Michael Kay comes to mind. LOL

Jesus ... every time I think of MK, he reminds me of a nerdy teenager fart.
It's too late every last one of them is beyond the top

Nate PMM
Michael Kay
Dave Kay
Jenn Tracker
Jackie SE
Tim Tracker
ETC

i love watching these 2 and i adore Jackson but i am starting to feel physically sick hearing Jen the way she talks... everything she says there is a A at the end.. is it just me?
Buddy...A
Jackson... A... i love them but im starting to not want to watch

• Sick

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I can't get the link to post. Maybe it's not allowed.

It's called the-walt-disney-company-restore-the-tim-tracker-media-credentials
Started by April M Friedrichs
Yeah not allowed but thank you I found it using your info. Just go pick a random petition and replace the name of it in the URL with what peedee posted above. Weird that it doesn't show up in a search? Maybe on purpose to keep "haters" from seeing it?