Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maimai99

I recall this being mentioned before, possibly on Guru. But it was one of these posts where someone said they knew about it but couldn't say anything. I'm wondering if it was the girl that used to be friends with Jenn then clearly had a falling out. I want to say Maria was her name but I could be completely wrong about this whole thing!! Just rings a bell.
This is slightly interesting given barely anyone signed the crappy petition about them and would kind of make sense if you go back and read through the whole thread, I'm not one to believe conspiracy's, but I could definitely see jenn starting fights online and the FBI being called to get involved 🙃 I can see most of the accounts suddenly appearing to support them on social media turning out to not be real given their track record...

Reactions: 2

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

That's another thing we could add to the Tracker translator. "Bad part of town" = People of color live here.
I wonder what part of town they were in? Anyways I’ve been everywhere all over central Florida, there are plenty of low-income working class neighborhoods here but I’ve never felt like I was ever in an area with immediate present danger like I’ve experienced in other cities around the country, yes even including places like Pine Hills and that one stretch of OBT… the Trackers just don’t get out much and have zero street smarts. You’re asking for trouble wherever you go wearing a Mickey Mouse Gucci sweater stepping out of your Tesla…

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Thank you! The issue is transporting the scooter from place to place. I am grateful to be using a cane/walker right now. I have a huge motorized wheelchair but going anywhere with it is difficult.

Disney will not let guests to reserve a scooter ahead of time, so that means renting one from scooter bug, dismantling it in your rental car between parks and hotel. The rental scooters are pretty unwieldy! Is there any easier way to travel with scooter or some way to rent portable scooters that you know of?
We drove & our car was outfitted with a lift. We live in GA so that does make it easier. I know going on a plane with a scooter is a nightmare. Not sure about rental cars for scooters or accessible mini vans. I bet some of the scooter rental places have a better idea on that. Or even somewhere like the Dis boards on FB.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
It needs repeating OVER AND OVER that THEY ARE GETTING THEIR STANS TO GIVE THEM MONEY AND RUN CONS FOR THEM. We know what's on the surface but with their giggly couch sessions, I bet there's a lot more. Not faulting anyone for anything BUT you wanna be fake and claim you don't do this/don't do that all the while we can see the evidence you're a lying scumbag Jenn. Tim has actually said on video he KILLED A MAN, don't know the name but I bet others can link it. So family friendly. Instead of the Gov coming to your house to help, they'll send Tracker Stans now.

If Jenn needs money she can claim her anxiety with SSDI but we know that's complete bs. Most people with anxiety would never do exactly what she is doing now, USING PEOPLE UP LEFT AND RIGHT or leave the house during a pandemic and taking a toddler to a theme parrk. She prob anxious her checking account is low and her only credit card maxed out.
That was with Justin Scarred. I think FRE featured that in a video.

He's an actor too don't be fooled by the happy all the time we're human.
Oh I know. I enjoy his videos because they are happy - but yes, everyone has crap days, says terrible things, etc. and is different off camera.

I mean, I don't get why you want to point a camera at your face while eating to start with, but that's just me.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I use Gold Mobility. They have some different sized ones. Plus their scooters are top of the line quality. And yes, I know that they won't leave it with Disney, but I've used them 4 times and they have been there waiting for me at the hotel.

I'll be renting from them again in 9 days and can't wait.
Ha, I used big orange and whatever one the Disney one has a deal with… best one I’ve used is Buena vista… I like speed

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Was watching Jackie’s HHN video.
It started raining from the get go of park
gate opening.

Did King Klueless and Godzilla continue their visit?

They are like the Wicked Witch “I’m melting!”, if a drop of rain touched them.

Or rather a bunch of cockroaches that scatter when light is shone on them
I believe they are what they eat and most junk food doesn't do well in water. Probably turns their personalities to mush too.

JssLG317

VIP Member
So, since I am feeling “unwell” after reading about their live yesterday, I finally unsubscribed from their channel! Now, since only 3 people have emailed Disney and Universal negative comments about them, what email address do I use to become the 4th…?

Also, I left this comment on the Reddit thread for the Halloween is upon us livestream. It’s still up and is hovering around 5-6 upvotes with some Stan intervention

”Actions have consequences, plain and simple, and their past actions are valid to impact the current day when they put them all out there to be consumed by the public at large. Their actions weren't appropriate in the years they occurred and aren't appropriate now. Why should they be given a pass? How are we supposed to know if they're truly "better people" now or they've just learned how to manage their public presence?

As an LGBT person who watched them a lot more before the FRE videos exposed them and only occasionally since, I am out now since they clearly aren't actually remorseful, they're just upset that their viewers and the corporations they've hitched their lives to are actually holding them accountable for their actions based on public input.”
I was one of the upvotes 😊

ndavy

Two theories....
1) J4D needs to be with her support animal
2) when Tim films while driving she is in frame.
J4D always needs her close up!

Frankly, now, J4D simply can’t fit in the front passenger seat. She didn’t get that name for doing nothing.

I like it! Unwell 3
Sorry, I'm new and still trying to learn all the acronyms. What is J4D?

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

Sparkly Nicole is on Disney media list now and she only has 3k YouTube subscribers and 21k Instagram followers. I wonder how much that chaps the Trackers? Lol
That’s probably the reason we haven’t seen her and Not Gay Jim lately (or have we? I don’t even watch regularly anymore) The Trackers are surely FURIOUS

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I think you can be “enthused” without walking around like a fucking moron giggling and screaming about every goddamn thing. But maybe I’m just more cynical and toned down than that 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't even know what ENTHUSED means!

Disney is magical not enthusing neither is Universal.

But it seems being how she is and shows is what ENTHUSED looks like.

I rather go with Must Do Disney Stacey
Even back then I thought Stacey was over the top!

• Haha

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I mean Jenn could take up her sisters hobby and become an expert at what happens in the champagne room... I mean come on Jenn... Take responsibility for your actions and dont let your psychotic stans win disney back for you... I mean you produce high quality content *insert sarcasm* Surely your spend money to make money model of running your channel will save you...