Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StanTracker

I think Tim is pissed at the 50th amongst right approaching. He wants to revenge Disney using his stans. Tim is no fan of Disney. If people have no control over a ride then why do you suspect they would to Disney for a side human. The embarrassing part is they don't say they want see him do media and special opening events. Nope all they say is they want Disney information from him. Have fun at your desk giving information then from Disney. Lol you want info but not from the source.😅
Tagging on since it's about songs. You guys watch Brayden at Mickey Views? Was clicking around on music videos and found a gem from the early 80's, 'I Got You' by Neil Finn. It's not the guy in the thumb:

Jen 4 Dinners.... started at 2, then rapidly moved through 3 to 4 now...
I think we need to graduate her to J8D cause it has a double meaning!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Fyi Tim still has the “ghetto party” picture and comment up on Twitter. He still hasn’t taken it down, so he’s real sorry. 🙄 Also they keep trying to say “urban party” now when they talk about it, thinking that somehow makes it less bad, but the title of the video was always “ghetto party.”
Urban party????? With that attire
With on around your neck
Whatever party it is you owe the world even God an apology.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I can’t say I’m too impressed with her prick of a boyfriend using a loophole to get into Florida to attend HHN. We’re on the banned list for a reason.
Yeah I’m pretty shocked he’s here. I have heard whispers that he used a work pass of some sort but I think it’s pretty crappy especially given Florida’s Covid cases. Hope he quarantines properly when he returns home

RebelUtd

VIP Member
They are now known as “American Martian”.
And will be performing at The Dis Family Reunion 2021 benefiting Give Kids the World this September 9 at the Contemporary Resort, Fantasia ballroom - main stage
Yes and I saw they were at Springs for the 4th, he does a lot for GKTW

Galorious

VIP Member
OK so I have to ask I don’t drink wine so I don’t understand the point of collecting wine corks. Can you recycle them or something because it reminds me of college kids that will line shelves in their living room with empty liquor bottles like they were trophies that they hunted and it’s extremely immature in my view if that’s what it’s about but if you can recycle them or something then that would make sense.
They sniff them when they've run out of actual wine and weed.

• Haha

jetty48

We drove & our car was outfitted with a lift. We live in GA so that does make it easier. I know going on a plane with a scooter is a nightmare. Not sure about rental cars for scooters or accessible mini vans. I bet some of the scooter rental places have a better idea on that. Or even somewhere like the Dis boards on FB.
Good idea! We're in Ga too, outside Atl so driving is possible. We have a ramp and use that to get the wheelchair into our Rav4. Maybe we can rent a minivan with a lift? I think that would be something to look into! Appreciate your insights. This all pretty new to me.

2020planner

VIP Member
Thank you! Another email won't hurt!
OH, I didn't contact them. I can't take credit.

I just believe others on here said that they did. :)

(sorry if my winky face threw you off...)

EDITED TO ADD: NEVERMIND - I just realized that YOU are going to email them!

But AMI Locals has TTT stans that work there!
This is true... and a likely hurdle for anyone who did (or chooses to) contact them. I'm pretty sure the stan is who sets up all these stupid vacays for them.

• Heart
I wonder what part of town they were in? Anyways I’ve been everywhere all over central Florida, there are plenty of low-income working class neighborhoods here but I’ve never felt like I was ever in an area with immediate present danger like I’ve experienced in other cities around the country, yes even including places like Pine Hills and that one stretch of OBT… the Trackers just don’t get out much and have zero street smarts. You’re asking for trouble wherever you go wearing a Mickey Mouse Gucci sweater stepping out of your Tesla…
In the video she said something about the old Disco Disco on 436? That is you knew where that was you were a true castleberry-ian?

ndavy

Just happened to this see " Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!". How does that work? Does it happen when a thread gets a certain number of pages long? Just curious ;)

ndavy

I can just hear the epic meltdown

Jenn:
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE HAVING DINNER WITH YOUR DAD ON MYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY?!?”
Tim: “Well that’s the only day the entire family could get together, I’m sorry”
Jenn: “YOU DON’T LOVE ME! IM TAKING THE DAY OFF BECAUSE I WORK HARD TIM! FUCK YOU IM NOT GOING BECAUSE ITS MYYYYY BIRTHDAAYYYY”
What's the timestamp for this meltdown?

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

There was no major controversial opinion of him. Most of us thought he was nice. Just a dude who likes hot dogs.
Lmao, this dude makes Dave Kay seem normal and well adjusted. What on earth is going through this man’s head to be carrying around hot dogs to a $100/person signature dining restaurant and $30 worth of unopened hot dog packs from a grocery store on the seat of the Peoplemover? What kind of “Comet Ping Pong” hell is this? Something seems WAY off about this one

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah not allowed but thank you I found it using your info. Just go pick a random petition and replace the name of it in the URL with what peedee posted above. Weird that it doesn't show up in a search? Maybe on purpose to keep "haters" from seeing it?
I was able to post it. But I got it from a UK version?

Cut and paste this into a browser -

chng.it/SmrzJdq2

MustLoveGoats

Haha just saw Craigs review. No Media creds for Trackers for Ratatouille!! :love:

I'm hoping all the folks who got the HHN press event will get a nice head start on the trackholes and their 'famous' HHN videos will get less views this year as a result.
What’s the name of Craig’s channel?