Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

severcat

They have a “friend” that’s excited to work with them on a new logo and a “friend” helping with Jackson. Which most likely means they conned people yet again into doing work for them for free. They can pay $675 for stupid hhn pictures but can’t ever pay people for legitimate work done for them 😡
I wonder if their new logo is the one on IG. Not sure ghow I feel about it

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

RebelUtd

VIP Member
OMG that's a super long list. I happened to see Jim singing with a band one night a Disney Springs too. Glad he is back to work. And they were so great to the Trackers, especially when Bandit died. I think Jim and Nicole were even bringing them home baked meals and groceries for a while. And then the Trackers just drop them, what pieces of shit!
Jim was with Mulch Sweat and Shears for years before Disney killed it

Evil Texan

VIP Member
Some people have them posted on YT, just have to search.
Thanks! I should have been more specific. I'd love to see Disney create new official videos in that same style. I really liked them. God knows they'd show things regular vloggers couldn't show.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Yeah, and Tim also said since trolls were sending negative emails that Slacker stans should basically flood Disney and Universal with positive emails telling them they should get their media credentials back. Total ebegging!!!
Ohh and TIM isn't a Troll... TIM isn't sending negativity on youtube to the Globe???

This one is still up on his Twitter too. I just looked. The whole conversation is gross. So yeah, they’re reeeeaaaaal sorry 🙄
This reciept approval to show that their apology was not theirs and it wasn't sincere and only did for reputation but still not with this reciept☔

Last edited:
Oh. So you don’t know the story of the handmade blanket made for Bandit.
- The blanket took one year to make.
- Sat in their house for two years before they opened it.
- Bandit was dead by then
- Tim thanks some random lady they met that week.
- In his next breath he says “well, it’s a blanket. We’ll just give it to the baby.”
WTF! 🤬
I read that somewhere when I went looking for why they bothered me so much, lol.
Yeah I’d be so mad if I was that person. What a way to treat a fan.

• Sad

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
All of the this! Everyone has said stupid shit, things we regret. But not only did these two dress up like black people - they made money off their shitty video.
Tim still has that tweet up. They aren’t sorry- they just hide it better now.

Isn’t that set for 3 & up?
Except even worse Tim couldn't dress completely black so he had to take a step further and insult God! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Disney doesn’t send out cease and desists to all of these vloggers for monetizing their content (which is usually hating on Disney food even though they will eat the entire thing) and violating the parks’ rules regarding commercial photography.

Why don’t they just do it internally? Literally they could take any one of the beautiful and talented Princess performers out of the backstage spare room, give her a camera instead of her wig, and tell her to go upstairs into Magic Kingdom and go have fun (within appropriate corporate/brand/character integrity guidelines that cast members would already be knowledgeable about) for her $16/hour wage…

I've thought about this too that theme parks could just have their own vlogger style content. But wouldn't that be the equivalent of paying an employee to write a review of your own restaurant? Most of them are technically doing reviews of the properties and offerings.

Now live streaming with e-begging I think they could more easily shut that down and replace with their own live streams.

ybme67

Chatty Member
I'll try and find the list we made of all the friends they've discarded.

They dropped Jim and Nicole after the two of them planned and coordinated J.'s b-day party. And then after Jim got laid off, he was no longer of use to them. I believe he got his job back (good for him!) and Nicole, even if she's about as interesting to watch as paint drying, seems to be advancing as an influencer.
Jim is working frozen show at Hollywood studios

Maimai99

They’re on their Instagram account. @thejenntracker
Oh thanks haha I thought it was strange I never interact with them on tiktok twitter or YT so was like what bloody witchcraft has she used to block me

• Haha

Foust

If someone is a supporter of a petition does that mean they’ve donated money?! Because it says on there that they have 250 supporters.

If so, what is that money for?
No, just means that they have signed the petition, nothing more than that. Think of someone coming to your door with a petition, just getting signatures.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I almost did once before, but I will be for sure this time. I’m going to say that since Disney/Universal seem to think I am “unwell,” I would be happy to cancel my family’s upcoming December trip and spend our money elsewhere. We could probably rent a beachfront mega house for two months for what we are spending at Disney and Universal. We have been putting money aside for years for this and it’s not something we take lightly. So if thinking racism, homophobia, disability fraud, and bullying, among other things is wrong, then consider me “unwell.” I know it probably won’t matter, but hey, it’s worth a shot.
So saying you understand it as Disney/Universal are the ones saying your "unwell" when it wasn't they it was Jenn with Tim ..that that right there would push Disney/Universal to off the trackers more?🤷‍♀️

PAID?!???

DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And family cant take care of J. :rolleyes: