Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Sorry to all the Jackie (SuperEnthused) stans that are here but my god she really is just so annoying.

the constant wide eyed wonder and giddiness is just absolutely OVERKILL.

she is very educated and knows her shit but she needs to stop being just over the top. She would still be enjoyable to watch without being so overkill.

these vloggers aren’t professional actors and you can tell and I think they all need to take it down about 100 notches
If She did that her channel would not be #SUPER ENTHUSE. I am not enthused at all nor does the chuck e cheese kids glasses do anything for me. Is she an insect pop those wide eyes.

All these characters for them lack of self esteem vloggers are cuukooo nuts!

They think everything they repeat we love how dummy can her and Nate they think we are.

Reactions: 1

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
This is exactly how I have always felt about Jackie! She is so corny and over-the-top. She must have a pocket thesaurus on her because she is just so cheesy with her remarks. It's a theme park or a resort or a store... please stop acting like you entered a mystical land of enchantment every time you go anywhere. 😂

If she toned it down, she would be our #1 vlogger to watch. Right now my favorite is Craig and/or Ryno. I know Craig isn't everyone's favorite, but I really like that he just says what is what and doesn't act like he is amazed and enthralled with every single thing.
She is way better than Nate

Aren't Jenn and her sister cheap white trailer trash? She IS the "Bad part of town".
Her sister is pure trash… her insta is disgusting

Last edited:

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
someone on twitter said they are sad and will miss the Tracker's walk thru videos.
I went a head and logged out before my mouth got me in trouble. 😂
How stupid Dumbo this is.
You don't need to open your mouth let this stan believe they won't walk in the parks because no VIP. Oh boo hoo I only want see Mustachy and Jenn walk the parks no one else and I don't want to watch old videos.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Oh I know. I enjoy his videos because they are happy - but yes, everyone has crap days, says terrible things, etc. and is different off camera.

I mean, I don't get why you want to point a camera at your face while eating to start with, but that's just me.
4 real why why? will we ever get an answer to that!

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I woke up to a few pages to read. I'm a happy boy. :)
Me too I didn't want to come over because TT is crazy and reading about the recent family beach trip and clean the beach and J needs a haircut is :rolleyes:

However this now is the bang fire 🔥 entertainment!!! The chat here now this recent scoop is more far entertaining than the other vlogger boards I was conversating in. :love:

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I am AMAZED at how rational some people were on the fb petition. That’s good! Like many of them said, they made mistakes and were still making money off of those videos and only took them down AFTER FRE brought them back into the light. And many videos are still up that have problematic content, bad parents at Universal comes to mind.

You messed up! A lot of people mess up so take the L, accept your punishment with grace, and pivot into a new future. You’re not media now? So what, create engaging content.You’re still APs.

But like so many have said, it’s not being media they care about because their content is so lower level than many others, it’s the free stuff they like.

I personally am thrilled Disney gave a media pass to Straw_hat_Goofy on tiktok. He does breakdowns on the Marvel shows on Disney+, does videos highlighting some great animated movies and music from Disney’s back catalogue, was invited to the Shang Chi premiere and he was invited out for the Ratatouille Ride media preview. He’s so fun and positive!
Your point of across is so refreshing!! 🌟 👏 Accurate

We need to promote advertise the "free things dip".

Last edited:

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Quick shoutout to the lame-ass trackers for providing us with some good content…finally! Your channel has been quite a bore lately so thank you for the hysterical live stream yesterday. I still didn’t watch it but it provided so much entertainment here on Tattle. And thanks to the 3 amigos for your hard work. Looks like the tracker ship is sinking.
IKR .... I second doubt wanted to come visit here usual boreness crap but no it's fire lit 🔥🙌 BONZAI

Btw Best Thread Title! 🔥👌

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
Yeah, looks like Tattle doesn't allow change.org links because they're shady/they don't actually do anything at all. When you attempt to post the link it redirect you to the page that states this:

Change dot org - because these achieve nothing and it's a bit of a shady private company.

It also won't allow redirect links like tinyurl. Regardless it's a super meaningless petition that'll go nowhere and Disney will do nothing because of it.

FireWife

Can anyone tell me a time stamp for the haters comment? This live vlog is such trash I really want to skip to that part 🤣🤣🤣

saraaaah90

VIP Member
If any of you wanted to see a Jenn solo vlog today is your lucky day(2013) video

She is all over the place in her moods in this video. So tracker fans they’re you go she has had every opportunity to change

2020planner

VIP Member

Here’s the petition- it’s all over Twitter 🤢
It won't let you post.

I went on change dot org and couldn't find it?!?

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Jenn said their “contacts at disney and Universal said they get it that these are literally just people that are unwell.” She was trying to imply that the their supposed contacts at disney and universal felt that way about the emailers
She wish she back up but with Disney/Universal no one can 🙃

LOVE IT! My all-time fave ride at Universal. ❤

View attachment 744241
ET? What in the world is that!🤣

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
yeah her trying to make herself have anime eyes makes me want to just slap her across the face
THANK YOU!!! It’s absolutely ridiculous. I didn’t find her HHN video informative at all. It was her swinging the camera around giggling and shrieking while being treated like some sort of vlogging royalty with special access to everything

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Ha, I used big orange and whatever one the Disney one has a deal with… best one I’ve used is Buena vista… I like speed
Me too. I've found that Golds are faster and stay charged longer.Last time I used Buena they delviered me one that kept dying on me and took forever to bring a replacement. Then that one wouldn't stay charged. I haven't used them since.